[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: That kid thread: Weirdo edition >the kid who was suspended

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 47

File: 1463852988073.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1463852988073.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
ITT: That kid thread: Weirdo edition

>the kid who was suspended for setting another kid on fire
>>
File: 1454566013291.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1454566013291.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>36693296
>the goth girl who stripped naked in front of the entire class to get the attention of the guy she liked
>>
File: 1493583458488.png (466KB, 965x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493583458488.png
466KB, 965x679px
That guy who shat in the sink and the sink broke under his weight and he had to be taken to hospital with shit-blood stained pieces of ceramic in his ass and nearly died of intoxication
>>
>>36693332
How, what and why?
>>
>>36693296
>that communist furry kid
>>
I was the kid who raged hard at somebody my freshman year of high school and reputation was ruined for the next 4 years because everyone thought I was a nazi when I was really just lonely and wanted someone to talk to but nobody would talk to me or let me talk to them. Still a senior in high school, 18, not sure what to do.
>>
>that guy that would draw satanic characters in his notebook
>that edgy guy that would wear fingergloves
>that guy who wore weed clothing
>those loud black girls
>that guy that got suspended for looking up lolicon on the school computer unironically and got caught
>>
>>36693599
>that guy who wore weed clothing

That's not weird tbqh that's a normie thing
>>
>>36693296
>ITT: That kid thread: Weirdo edition
>>the kid who was suspended for setting another kid on fire
Evan? That kid was my best friend
>>
>>36693332
did it work?
this comment is now original
>>
>that kid who mooned the teach so the popular kids would think he's funny
>that kid who got suspended for it
>>
>>36693296
>that group of fat autistic fags who always talk about dumb shit and run around screaming because of some stupid make-believe sword fighting anime game
>>
Not me but

>that kid who thought she was a wolf, wore fur suit head to school a couple times
>>
>>36693296
>That quiet kid that was mostly ignored for years until junior year when one of the bully knocked his bag to the ground and it took 3 teachers to get "quiet kid" off the bully and the bully needed a cast, 14 stitches, and 3 fake teeth
>That girl who got pregnant and her boyfriend was so protective then in creative writing during an exercise on writing from experience she broke down crying and said her step-dad raped her and got her pregnant and the teacher, who was cool, took her to the nurse, and the police came and you never saw her or the boyfriend ever again
>That kid who was a football player and student class vice-president and already had a scholarship to Purdue as a junior who had his GF (a cheerleader and honest-to-god model) break up with him because she'd been fucking his best friend and when he got home before he could tell his parents they announced they were getting a divorce and then they left to see a lawyer so he drank a bottle of rum and hanged himself in the garage but your pal, whose dad was coroner, said he fucked it up and it probably took him 20-30 minutes to slowly choke to death and he obviously changed his mind and suffered a lot before he finally kicked off
>>
>That kid who always ran in the halls with his arms behind him
>That group of kids who played yugioh at lunch
>Those kids that played Bakugan obnoxiously in the halls
>That kid who brought his airsoft guns to school and showed me in English class
>That kid who said he had grenades in his backpack so he was searched and they found a pocket knife so he was expelled
>That kid who did acid in school
>That kid who hid a bong in the bathroom trashcan
>>
>that disabled kid who tried to fit in with his classmates
>>
>>36693704
>Purdue
Are you in Indiana anon?
>>
>>36693716
Kids in my school had knives clipped to their pockets and nobody cared.
Did you go to an inner city high school?
>>
>that kid who jacked off a dog on the school trip
>that autistic kid who wore a cowboy hat 24/7 and threatened to rape the girl he liked on valentine's day
>that schizophrenic kid who got expelled for assaulting a teacher
>that kid who snorted 4 lines of ketamine and smoked 7 joints before his math test and somehow passed
>that kleptomaniac girl who got kicked out for constantly breaking into lockers and eventually ended up homeless and HIV+
>that Saudi kid who got kicked out for selling weed out of his locker in the fucking hallway like an idiot
>>36693599
>>that guy that got suspended for looking up lolicon on the school computer unironically and got caught
we had a guy who used the school internet to torrent movies and got caught lol
>>
>>36693777
>Nobody cared if you carried knives
>Did you go to an inner city school?
Did you?
>>
>>36693777
No I'm in a small city, like 20k citizens
>>
>>36693803
no, mine was about as rural as it gets. 160 kids in my graduating class
>>
>that kid always vomiting after the lunch
>>
>>36693802
>>kid who jacked off dog on school trip

Greentext???
>>
>>36693564
Was it you, Anoriginaln?
>>
>>36693840
Yes please, do it senpai
>>
>>36693747
Not anymore, thank goodness
>>
>>36693704
Chad got dead
>>
>>36693296
The kid who ate an entire cut of shrooms during home room because the office called him down for his moms phone number
>>
>>36693840
>>36693887
I have actually greentexted the whole thing before but there's not a whole lot more context than that desu. I have more stories about him and his crew tho

>be me, 12
>autismo
>get bullied a lot at a rough school
>parents decide to transfer me to a posh school
>this place was basically fucking hogwarts with autism instead of magic
>not bullied as badly
>fall in with the autist crew
>people called us the "lanky retards" because we were all abnormally tall and autistic
>there were 4 of us
>me, adam, mike and john

>adam was the ringleader
>mike was his little bitch (more on this later)
>me and john just followed him cos we didn't have any other friends
>always wore a three piece suit
>carried around a pocket watch with a gold chain and a letter opener
>he threatened people with the latter regularly, but the teacher never took it cos it was too blunt to hurt anyone
>used to sit in the corner with his hand in his jacket pocket like Napoleon, glaring at the cool kids and plotting his next move
>always brought in his own fancy silverware to eat lunch with
>his favourite snack was fucking lemon curds, which he brought in every day and ate out of a little glass jar
>called everyone except us "peasants", but the way he said it you'd swear he was calling them something far worse
>generally fancied himself as some kind of old-fashioned english lord
>I always assumed he was rich but I went to his place once and he lived in a shitty little apartment with his mom
cont
>>
>>36693940
>mike was definitely the most autistic one, and that was saying something
>deathly afraid of heights
>our school was a rather tall building, so he'd throw a shitfit if the teacher tried to make him sit near a window
>mike was very attached to his "hairy molly"
>this was a rough old leather football, all tattered and hairy
>adam used to whip him with it
>I could never tell if mike enjoyed this, but he screeched autisticly whenever it happened
>he'd go fucking nuts if anyone else touched it
>teacher used to confiscate it regularly but he'd always get it back somehow
>he and adam had a secret autistic code language with words like "iggis piggis" and oogis moogis"
>adam used to sic mike on normies like you'd sic a dog on a burglar
>mike would go fucking medieval on them like a velociraptor on meth, screeching as he did so

>then there was john
>john was actually a really nice guy, don't have much funny/cringy to say about him
>honestly I felt sorry for him, he wasn't a proper autist like the rest of us
>he had some steven hawking type disease except he could still walk, albeit poorly; his every movement looked like something out of garrysmod
>he didn't have a computer to talk through either, but his actual voice literally sounded like microsoft sam
>was quite fond of me and mike but merely tolerated adam
>his dad was a senior cop and they lived in a really nice house so I reckon adam was jelly of him

there's the characters+background, dog story incoming but I don't have it saved for some reason so I'll be a minute typing it up
>>
>>36693940

holy shit kek/10
>>
>>36693891
Which part did you live in?
>>
>>36693972
> His every movement looked like something out of garrysmod
Kek im already inagining it
>>
>>36694051
Nar Muncie
>>
>>36694069
Hobart here, it's not bad
>>
>that kid who fapped under his shorts in PE class
>that kid whose head was always full of louses
>>
>>36693840
>>36693887
>>36693940
>>36693972
I just realised all that context is pretty much irrelevant but whatever
>on school trip to summer camp type place
>sitting in a field eating lunch with my autist crew
>there was a dog there
>fat old labrador called Toby
>everyone liked him
>he used to follow us around and we'd pet him
>adam liked him a bit too much, though
>toby comes to sit with us for some reason
>all the fucking normies come over and interrupt our autism club because we have the dog
>adam starts petting toby
>dog rolls over onto its belly
>adam starts massaging its temples
>its dick gets hard and precum starts leaking out
>all the normies are watching
>adam tentatively reaches down and touches the dog's dick
>girls instantly squeal and run away but boys keep watching like you'd watch a car accident or something
>adam gives his little doggy dick a few strokes and he cums everywhere
>still lying on his back so it goes all over adam's hand and the dog's belly
>dog gets up and toddles off
> rest of the normies scream and scatter
>adam just stares at his hand
>mike screeches triumphantly
>me and john just look at each other like "wtf did we just witness"
someone told a teacher but the teacher didn't believe it at first. I presume they had a talk with adam but he didn't get in trouble afaik
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x99px
>>36694132
*comes back from puking*
Y-you got more OP?
>>
>>36694132
amazing, if you have more stories of your autism crew i'd love to read em.
>>
>>36694132
Kek, this was a good story anon
>>
File: 1493029745067.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493029745067.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
>>36694132
PLEASE MORE I NEED MORE TELL MORE STORIES PLEASE.
>>
>>36693296
holy shit I know someone who was expelled for that
>>
>>36694132
Sounds delicious, did the normies treat you worse than they already did afterwards?
Sounds like you were with the wrong people, managed to not make it into the austistic group. Go me
>>
>that kid who got completely naked in the locker room and spun his dick around like a helicopter
He was an absolute weird cunt
>>
File: 1493592374103.jpg (33KB, 356x425px) Image search: [Google]
1493592374103.jpg
33KB, 356x425px
>>36693296
>that kid which snapped and stabbed the ginger kid over a packet of hobnobs
Fun times.
>>
>that autistic kid that stabbed another kid in a vein with a pencil
at least we were allowed to leave school 5 minutes earlier than usual
>>
>that kid who got caught jacking off in class
>teacher calls officer in to remove him
>dont see him for 3 weeks
>finally shows back to class
>hoping everyday he didnt pull out a pistol
>>
>>36693564
>that communist that wanted to start the next holocaust
>>
>>36693574
Don't worry anon Nazis are always welcome here
>>
File: 1493432861178.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1493432861178.png
1MB, 1223x880px
>that kid who wore all red, including red shoes, throughout all of high school aka "redkid"
>One day he came to school wearing all blue and the next day went back to all red like nothing happened
>>
File: 1492589681979.jpg (14KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492589681979.jpg
14KB, 190x250px
>>36694352
Found the article.
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472956/Teenager-stabbed-schoolboy-death-lunch-break-brought-knives-knuckledusters-school-thought-cool.html
>'I asked him for a second one and he said no as I think he had only one left.'
>>
>that kid that slowly disappeared from everybody's lives
>>
File: 1424821593618.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1424821593618.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>36694352
>>36694591
Holy shit its real. An anon wasnt larping
>>
File: CbxKQILUEAECGuz.png (261KB, 428x404px) Image search: [Google]
CbxKQILUEAECGuz.png
261KB, 428x404px
>>36693972
>his every movement looked like something out of garrysmod
>>
File: images (2)_2.jpg (11KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2)_2.jpg
11KB, 511x288px
>>36694542
Would you care to elaborate on that?
This comment shall now be original!
>>
>>36694694
In middle school, he would wear normal clothes, but he always wore cheap fake plast ic Harry Potter glasses, so everyone called him "Harry Potter Kid," but when he went on to high school, he switched to an all-red outfit: red sweatpants, a red felt sweater, and red rubber shoes. Apparently his mother was very concerned and pestered him to wear something different for once, hence the blue outfit.

My friend got a note from him after cooperating on a project, thanking him for being nice to him. My friend laughed at it but secretly I felt bad for the guy, since he was basically seen as a freak.

I really hope he got his autism sorted out and at least found professional successes, since he was probably very smart (I went to a school for the gifted.)
>>
File: 1493529068855.png (614KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493529068855.png
614KB, 1280x720px
>That kid who was a nazi
>That kid who was confronted for being a nazi
>That kid that ended up convincing dozens of kids to be nazis, even those that wanted to beat him up
>That kid who was on his way to be the next Fuhrer
>Tfw we had to take 6 months of extra classes on nazism and why it's bad because of that kid
>>
>>36694542
This one is old. Still like it tho
>>
>>36693668
Not him but I reckon she got his attention, if only for a few moments
>>
>that kid who had just one hand and everyone agreed that he should be the goalkeeper
>that kid who had diarrhea and had to walk to the bathroom covered in shit
>>
>>36693668
If didn't the guy must be gay as fuck. Even the shadow of a naked female will get the attention of any male teenager.
>>
>That kid who always asked people for money and would start doing puppy eyes and shit if you said no
>That kid who hit on the teacher during class out loud
>That zionist kid an practically nazi kid who fought all the time
>Those kids who fapped in the corner of the gym and thought nobody knew
>That kid who showed everyone a water bottle with rum he stole from his parents and thought he was the shit and then got detention for it
>That emo kid who listened to screamo while crying lunch
>>
>Ryan is a robot in its supreme form - Weeaboo, manlet, speech impediment, and IBS
>Constantly would far and shit his pants; needed to wear rubber pant liners and GoodNites diapers
>Ernie is a chad in its supreme form, but loved by pretty much everyone

>English class; early June
> Ryan shuffles around in his seat and farts loudly while trying to cover it up with a cough
>Everyone laughs before he mumbles and panics
>The stench of boiling diarrhea hits the hot summer air; everyone freaks out and starts yelling at Ryan
>For some reason Ryan kept denying it was him and refused to go to the bathroom to clean himself up
>Ernie gets up and starts scolding Ryan like a child; Ryan still denies it
>Ernie shouts "I'm fuckin' done!" and shoos Ryan towards the corner of the room
>Random Stacy notices shit on Ryan's chair and the floor; all Hell breaks loose
> People part their desks like the Red Sea as Ernie drags Ryan's chair to the corner
> Teacher joins in; yells out "Quarantine 'em, Ernie!"
> Everyone's dying of laughter as Ernie drags chairs over, making a barricade between Ryan and the rest of the room
> Class is cheering Ernie on
> Ryan is pretending to ignore it by listening to music and playing games on his phone
> Ryan is clearly panicking and letting out anxiety farts
> Room continues to stink as people begin to retch and leave
> Teacher loses his cool and screams "Get 'em out of here, Ernie!"
> Ernie opens the window (ground-story room; no drop at all) and points out, saying "I'm sorry, man! You crossed the line with those shits!"
> Teacher tells everyone to get out and tells Ryan to stay in the room
> Vice Principal and school nurse are called in to talk to Ryan
> Ernie lies to the VP's face and says Ryan was having "some type of episode or something and shielded himself"
> Ryan got suspended for a week
> Ernie went on to fuck the female shop teacher at the end of Senior year
>>
>that kid who did ww2 reenactments
>that kid who came to school on the last day dressed in a full nazi officer uniform
>that kid who lived on a big property and dug a trench overlooking a road "in case the chinese invade"
What a fucking crazy bastard. Definitely the most autistic guy ive ever met. He acted like a literal 9 year old and talked like a redneck but god damn he was a madman.
>>
>>36693515
Pictured that and I lost it
>>36693704
Chas BTFO kek
>>36693296
>That one Chad that made an attempt to befriend you, but although you tried to return the favor you were just too autistic to keep the relationship up and he eventually left you, and understandably so.

It's things like these that make me thing I'm just hopeless.
>>
>>36695256
God damn
I was expecting ryan to come back and either throw a shitty diaper at ernie or just shoot up the school
>>
File: 1491967340902.jpg (53KB, 684x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491967340902.jpg
53KB, 684x686px
>>36693296
>>>36693296
>>That quiet kid that was mostly ignored for years until junior year when one of the bully knocked his bag to the ground and it took 3 teachers to get "quiet kid" off the bully and the bully needed a cast, 14 stitches, and 3 fake teeth

is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>36695298
A week later, everyone acted like absolutely nothing happened. Ryan ended up killing himself his first year of college after being caught downloading CP.
>>
>>36694919
that kid was you, wasnt he?

refridgerator
>>
>That kid who pooped in the urinal
>That kid who broke down in tears because he accidentally wore pajamas to school
>That kid with a hyper sex drive in grade 4
>That kid who sold weed at school but the principle turned a blind eye to it because he was the best basketball player.
>Those girls who had a cute face but really fucked up teeth
>That girl who was talking about swallowing some dudes load like she was proud of it. A week later in biology class the teacher is talking about reproduction, ejaculation specifically, when the same girl asks if urine and cum come out of the same hole and if they ever became cross-contaminated. There was a look of absolute horror on her face when the teacher said there is probably a little bit of piss in a dudes load.
>That girl who got into a fist fight in the girls washroom and had her nose piercing ripped out.
>That kid who took me for a ride in his car when we were 16 to go pick up some 12 year old girls
>That quiet autistic kid who knocked up the tattooed pierced emo girl in grade 10 then moved away and no one ever saw him again
>That kid who convinced the substitute teacher that he was retarded by acting retarded
>That kid who was run over by a teacher, and stopped playing football because his leg was mangled
>That girl who sat next to you in chemistry who only talked about sex. On Halloween she dressed up as a spoon and the teacher walked over to our desk and said "Alright lovebirds, no spooning in class."
>That handsome gay kid who was a few years older than you that the girls in your grade wanted and dubbed him "The Duke of Cool"
>That kid who you were good friends with in grade 1 that came up with that idea that if you both married the same girl it would make you brothers. But you never followed through because the girl that he suggested you marry was always shitting her pants in class
>>
>>36695118
>cries lunch

>be me
>16
>in high school
>sick of everyone's shit, im always bullied because of my rare disorder
>go through emo phase
>sit in corner of the classroom, listening to screamo and begin to tear up
>NONONO FUCK
>sandwiches, cans of soda, hotdogs, and other lunch foods spray across the room
>an arc of delectible, perfectly cooked foods all land on some kid's desk
>kids begin to run at his desk and steal as many food items as possible
>kill myself a week later
>>
>>36694826
>I went to a school for the gifted

Are you still a genius or things went south since?
>>
>>36693574
I would had talked to you anon.
Nazis are cool.
>>
>>36694591
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472956/Teenager-stabbed-schoolboy-death-lunch-break-brought-knives-knuckledusters-school-thought-cool.html

This is like 45 mins away from me. Pretty shocking because Cults is a really posh, well to do area.
>>
>that kid who hanged himself with his shoelaces in the school toilet
>that kid who brought actual homemade gas grenades
>that borderline schozophrenic fascist kid
>that kid who looked like he was about to snap anytime, but in reality was goofy as hell
>those kids who dressed-up as Hitler, Goering, Goebbels and some other Nazi for a school disco
>that kid who nonchalantly started cutting himself in the middle of a hallway out of the blue
>>
>>36695503
I just got my MS degree and will be doing a PhD in genetics at Duke.

I am still a virgin, though.
>>
>>36694919
>>36695118
>>36695267
>>36695603
Can you stop samefagging? You've got this autistic obsession with Nazis.
>>
>>36695695
turn off your projector, it's malfunctioning
>>
File: 1492625715558.png (132KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492625715558.png
132KB, 370x320px
>>36695480
quality post
oregano
>>
>the kid that impregnated the arts teacher
>the kid that stabbed bullies (me)
>>
>That friend that broke some stacies nose with a plastic bottle
>>
>that kid who shit his pants and rubbed it on the walls
>that kid who looked exactly like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age
>that kid who looked like a deformed Jeb Bush with major acne
>that kid who had major birth defects and major retardation too
>tfw my oneitis dated all of these people but rejected me even though I'm normal, she even fucked the guy with birth defects

It doesn't make sense brahs
>>
>>36694069
Anderson here, but went to Ball State.
>>
>>36696094
>tfw the top 4 i could think of names to go with those faces because i had replicas in my school too.
>>
File: 1486429538797.png (2KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
1486429538797.png
2KB, 782x543px
>that lesbian girl that had few friends and always talked about memes and anime
>that blonde cheerleader with adhd
>that chubby butterface latina girl that had a crush on you and kept touching you in class
>that girl that always wore thongs and tight pants and kissed her male friends on the cheek
>that nazi asian girl with short dyed hair that always wore shorts
>that chubby kid with blonde-dyed hair who acted really flamboyant, shaved his legs and wore women's flats
>that black girl that ironically race-baited
>that history teacher that kept authentic ussr ushankas and military caps in his locker
>that band director that always sweared
>that latino chad that always watched isis execution videos
>that autistic latino kid that listened to vaporware
>>
>>36697141
>that lesbian girl that had few friends and always talked about memes and anime
>that chubby kid with blonde-dyed hair who acted really flamboyant, shaved his legs and wore women's flats
>that black girl that ironically race-baited
>that latino chad that always watched isis execution videos

Had all of these.
>>
>that kid in middle school who would make the sounds the retard kids would make on class just in order to see how long you could get away with it as opposed to the retards in order to highlight the double standard.
>>
File: 1468443073542.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468443073542.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>the kid who beat the school bully shitless

nobody saw it coming since he had taken bullying for years
>>
>>36693734
Oh shit anon, are you talking about me?
>>
>That kid who slit his own throat but lived and walked around the rest of the school year with a scar on his neck
I still remember something that happened
>working with people out in the hallway for a group assignment
>throat slit dude walks up to one of our group members, a Stacy
>she asks him about his neck and he says "yeah, don't you feel bad", im guessing she was messing with him beforehand or something
>stacy doesn't say anything
>guy walks away
>she turns around and starts loling to her friends about how she doesn't give a shit
what were you thinking, still makes me embarrassed for him
>>
>That group of kids in HS that would get together at lunch and after school to play halo
>That kid who would play GTA in class because the class had computers
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36693674
That kid was me
Origami.
>>
>>36693296
>the kid everyone made fun of because of his weight and lack of social skills, tried fitting in by calling people faggot, got bullied even more
>>
>That kid that was 3 months from graduating highschool but got caught fucking an 8th grader on a school trip and got both of them expelled and had it put on their records
>>
>>36693296
>That gay South African kid who wanted to fuck this weak nerdy twink
>That insecure ''chad'' kid who bullied people but was a khv
>Those kids who played magic the gathering at lunch time
>that weird ass kid who wore the same hoodie everyday and had greasy long hair
>that autistic ugly asian kid who punched a chad
>>
>that kid that got caught selling weed by finding her pencil box with the weed inside
>that openly white hating black muslim kid who got a kid expelled by making stuff up about how everyone was bullying them because they where racist, and tried the same trick on other kids, got caught after multiple people came forth about the lies and how muslim mom dead eyed a kid during class, but wasnt expelled because the school wanted to keep their diversity and their mom threatened to sue because she thought it was racist
>that kid who hated everyone for no reason
>that fat goth kid that hated her mom infront of everyone even though her mom was the nicest person ever
>that magic retard math kid with long ass hair with the mom that worked at the school, talked shit about his mom, who was a dope math teacher by the way
>that kid who broke their wrist on the school's ski trip on the first day going down a tiny slope
That was me
>that black kid who said nigga and nigger constantly
>that kid who hyped popular kids so that it seemed like they were popular
>that kid who you where sure had chromies misplaced, taking food and shit from everyone
>That autistic kid who called you nazi because you where german and was then beaten up by you
>that kid who had no friends so they hung around all the younger kids
>that kid who you are sure was gay
>that kid who drank druggy water out of a cup during school
>>
>>36693296

> That kid who pointed at stuff with a stick like he was ducking Harry Potter.
>>
>that kid who got expelled and arrested for choking a girl until she passed out
>>
Heck, I was in public schools for all my life. Pretty much everyone was the definition of a Chad, but there were still outliers.
>That kid who was intelligent AF but was the school troublemaker, probably a robot as well, and you wish you could still connect with
>That downie that Skyped the teacher in the middle of class, and scared the shit out of everyone
>That autistic kid that fucked a basketball hoop
>That emo girl who played Linkin Park at max volume and without headphones
>>
>>36698583
Forgot to mention, I went to private school, this is just the shit you get when a bunch of rich assholes send their magic retards to one place and have them interact.
>>
>>36693296
I was that kid, in kindergarden I was suspended from school for pulling my pants down and shaking my penis at the other kids playing teather ball..
>>
File: 1476822231574.jpg (85KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476822231574.jpg
85KB, 680x827px
>>36693972
>he and adam had a secret autistic code language with words like "iggis piggis" and oogis moogis"
>>
>the burn victim kid
>the crazy girl who got suspended for threats
>the weird kid who got in trouble for making out with a 8/10 in a stairwell and was subsequently a legend
>>
File: tlc004.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tlc004.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>the kid who was recorded jerking off in class.
>The kid who suffered and epilepsy attack during class.
>The kid that brought a rabit to school.
>The group of kids that got drink during student's day.
>The kid who gave the middle finger to a teacher and got suspended.
>>
>that one kid who brought a whistle to a dance and would blow it super loud whenever he nutted from grinding on a girl
>that one girl with the roller backpack in high school
>that transgender kid
>that one kid who compulsively drew penises on everything he could get his hands on
>that one kid who beat up another kid who tried to rip him off on money he loaned him
>that one kid who started dealing coke and carried a gun every day
>those 2 kids who had a contest to see who had the superior dick in gym class and measured their dicks and how big of a load they could shoot
>>
>that kid that smoked a cig before the bus arrived everyday
>that kid who put baby oil on the bathroom floor
>that retard class that got to watch disney movies all day otherwise they would scream down the halls
>that kid that banged on the class next doors walls
>that kid who looked up "full body tattoos female" then scrolled to page 23 for a pic of tits
>that kid that printed out 30 copies of his fan fiction in order to sell them in the library
>>
>>36695458
>That kid who convinced the substitute teacher that he was retarded by acting retarded
thats not weird thats fucking cool
>>
>>36693296

>the kid who threw a brick at a girls window because she wrote mean things about him on the slide
>>
>>36693574
Everyone thought that I was a nazi because I had slightly right leaning opinions and an edgy sense of humour
>>
>>36694132
It'slikeaphysicalvisibleformofautism.jpeg
>>
>the turbo manlet with a mullet and overalls that sprinted everywhere running like sonic
He wasn't even 'tarded.
>>
>>36699881
>He wasn't even 'tarded.

I've got news for you Anon...he was
>>
>the autistic couple
>guy told his girlfriend not to talk to class fucktard who always got into trouble
>whenever fucktard done anything near her she would scream and run out
>fell over one time
>>
>>36699820
Same yo, shit like that starts some things
>>
File: 1475556619930.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475556619930.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>that kid who made every internet explorer icon redirect you to a porn site and then the fucking teacher opens it in math class
>>
>>36693574
lmao, everyone in my highschool was a nazi, i remember this guy. shaved head, tattoos all over his body, one time he took his shirt off to show us his nazi eagle on his back, there were no fags in my highschool since everyone tried to avoid going there as much as they could and commies would often get bullied, also in 5 years there( yeah i know italy is fucked up) i saw 3 black people only.
Anyway i was the fag trying to act straight, never had any awkward moments thankfully, i managed to contain my autism
>>
>Those twins that would never leave each other's side
>everyone thought they were fucking
>>
File: 1488504512926.jpg (24KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
1488504512926.jpg
24KB, 393x386px
>that kid who stole a fucking sink
>>
>that kid who had her whole notebooks covered in handwritten japanese letters and shitty anime drawings
>she would always wear black except for the red martens boots

She had rejected me though
>>
>>36700784

An explanation is in order, Anon.
>>
>>36700488
I don't know if I wanna know if they were.
>>
>>36701204
Did she have a bf? Or was she a weird asexual, gender fluid attack helicopter?
>>
>that kid who always wore a green suit top to school even if he was wearing blue sweatpants and he spent time between classes half-running, half-galloping around the library at random autismo intervals.

wew lad
>>
>>36695388
Who caught him? Was he in class?
>>
>>36701417
I think she was straight, considering she had a crush on one of the guys from jpop boysbands. Needless to say, I was "too boring" for her, imagine that.
>>
>That kid that constantly downloads VPN on the school computer to watch shemale porn publicly
>>
>the kid who didn't put much effort into hiding his booger eating
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 512x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 512x497px
>the girl shaves her head and writes up a rape culture poster and hangs them all over the school, also huffs gasoline
>>
File: 1476497163555.jpg (57KB, 378x366px) Image search: [Google]
1476497163555.jpg
57KB, 378x366px
>>36693296
>That kid who was part of the KPOP club in school
>during Music Theory when we were doing a project on music history she did KPOP
>later in the year we had to make a piece of music
>hers was called KPOP song
>I saw a snap chat of her dancing to a Korean song in the mall in front of a just dance demo
>shes self-teaching herself Korean
>she says she's not a koreaboo
>>
>the kid who lost his mind one day and broke toilet sinks and mirrios and smeared shit on the walls.
>>
>that white skinny manlet who wore chains and tried to act like a gangster
>>
>>36695458
>That kid who took me for a ride in his car when we were 16 to go pick up some 12 year old girls
Tell me there's a good greentext with this one
>>
>>36702233
i-is she cute? sounds like she'd make a good waifu
>>
>that pastey white kid who never talked to anyone and sat alone in class and at lunch
>panicking every time he reaches into his school bag
>>
>that one kid who wasted his youth on anonymous message boards while his peers were getting girlfriends and enjoying life
>>
File: 1413857296695.jpg (23KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1413857296695.jpg
23KB, 263x263px
>that kid who actually tried to tell the track coach that running like Naruto would make his team faster
>>
>>36694932
I told this story for the first time a month ago. How is it "old" already unless you're a total newfag?
>>
>>36702549
Personally, I think so, but If I would rate it would be a 6/10.

Go for it, goy.
>>
>>36693296
>That kid who tried putting Nyquil in the punch bowl
>>
>that kid who drew furry porn in his small jizz infused notebook.
>that kid who went full-autismo and wrecked the bathroom door, then cried. Later his father was called in tho the VP's office, punched a hole in the door to prove the school bought shitty doors.
>>
File: 1492275960411.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1492275960411.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>36693296
>that kid whos mom would park her car at the school parking lot and watch her son during lunch
>that kid who people actively ignored for no other reason than he has autism
>that kid who joined the anime club and weebs still wouldnt hang out with him
>that kid who was the first one to go when there was a limit for group projects. also applied to circle of friends
>that kid who didnt need anyone
>>
>That kid that took on someone he could easily beat the shit through but pussied out because they were scared
>>
>>36697141
i am the bottom one
>>
File: 1492999787395.jpg (47KB, 441x629px) Image search: [Google]
1492999787395.jpg
47KB, 441x629px
>that kid who was so poor he had to walk to school and wear handy downs
>>
>that kid who hanged himself me
>that kid who was getting eating alive by a dog
>that kid that punked on the teacher desk
>>
>that kid who ate 2 grams of hashish after being caught by the teacher rolling a Blunt
>that nigger kid who went to the bathroom and escaped out of the window
>that mentally criplled kid who tried to date the most attractive girls in the school
>that kid who laughed watching Schindler's list
>that kid who was also me who broke a girl nose and jaw playing rugby
>>
>>36693296
>that kid that threw shit at squirrels and caught lizards
KONO DIO DA!
>>
File: polandball.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
polandball.png
10KB, 128x128px
>>36693296
>that kid who blew up a toilet in the restroom with fireworks
>that young kid who was biting older students
>that kid whose pants I bond to his chair with a 3 digit combination lock while he was sitting there in class
>that kid who was pushed by another kid into a wall and it broke through the wall and got stuck between some pipes
Bonus:
>that construction worker that renovated the classroom in the 2. floor of the school, threw the old classroom door threw the window and hit a teacher who was outside with it.
>>
File: 1472443161697.png (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1472443161697.png
15KB, 477x539px
>that one kid that brought his katana to school teacher stole it
>>
i was the kid who got set on fire
>>
>that kid who tried to get me to join the marines for a free subway sandwich

Completely oregano. Michael youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>36705239
Why didn't you join the marines?
>>
>>36693515
>intoxication

was he drunk or high, or did you mean to say sepsis...
>>
>>36693564
>communist
>furry
he probably posts here now.
>>
File: drewpickles.png (105KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
drewpickles.png
105KB, 250x391px
>>36693972
>but his actual voice literally sounded like Microsoft sam
>>
>>36705276
Because my college was paid for without needing to
>>
>that one kid who started homeschooling after 5th grade because he was too socawk and scared to go to ms/hs

A-Atleast it made moving easier...
>>
>>36703592
>that kid who drew furry porn in his small jizz infused notebook.

lmao i had that one as well
>>
File: 1488347471301.png (74KB, 392x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488347471301.png
74KB, 392x398px
>that jewish kid that always talked about illegal business and tried to sell "spice-infused" cigarettes to nigguz
>he actually made 49.95 from it, even though that was just some lucky strikes that he rolled on the toilet floor
>>
> That kid who took a massive shit in the draw of the teachers desk
> That kid who pissed on the classroom walls

I attended a pretty rough school
>>
>that kid who fucked one of the severely autistic girls and got expelled
>>
>>36693296
> the kid who dated three of his cousins consecutively without knowing any of them were his cousins
>>
File: doge mask.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doge mask.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>that autistic kid that would make cat noises in class and ride his razor scooter down the halls
>that manlet chad who would drive stacy home every day and pulled over one day and said "suck my dick or your walking home" and she actually did it
>that kid who was autistically obsessed with trains and would have pictures of himself frothing at the mouth at train conventions, and also had the hairline of a 50 year old man
>that kid that sold candy to everyone
>that lanklet nobody liked who browsed 4chan in class and always wore military fatigues
>that principal who got caught fucking one of his assistants in his office when both of them were married with kids and got fired
>that teacher that had a picture of himself with a twilight sparkle plushie on facebook
>that obese autistic kid who would watch MLP and jeff the killer nightcore videos on youtube and dance to them in his chair
>that kid who jacked off and came all over his pants in the bathroom and had to wear some little boy shirts from the clinic for the rest of the day
>that kid who looked at MLP futa in class
>that kid who snorted cocaine in class next to me and fucking passed out for the rest of class
>those chads that were secretly weebs
>that catholic kid whos parents would watch him and his twin brother from their bedroom with a camera and was just very strict with them until they eventually said fuck it and started acting up in school
>that kid who never washed his hair and always wore a black cap
>>
>>36693940
Are you a wizard now Anon?

O ri
>>
>>36696094
The first few are super relatable
>>
>that girl who got raped in the toilets by a random dude who just walked into the school
>>
>>36693296
>that autistic black kid that pulled a knife on someone in cookery class for pretending to put salt in his pot
>>
>>36697141
I had a semi autistic latino Chad that showed me the ync, and I showed him the deep Web. Last time I heard about him, he dropped deep Web acid, he aslo brought weed to like the 7th grade. I miss that guy, he was supper nice and even if you don't agree with it, probably an ENTP autist like me.
>>
>>36694132
Fake,you copied/stole this fag
>>
>>36698361
>TFW a autistic Asian kid with long greasy hair and dresses like a cartoon character because I always wear a comicly oversized flannel and jeans.
>>
>>36702814
(Was me)

>JUST

(To depressed to get out of bed so I'm on my phone so no pic related, but just imagine a sad fucking picture, okay?)
>>
>that pedophile teacher
>that communist substitute teacher
>that kid who pooped in the hallway
>that chad who always tried to be funny but no one ever laughed
>that annoying loud Mexican kid who would harass the bus driver
>that nigger who would smoke weed in the back of the bus
>that special kid who died from his condition
>that stacy who died in a car crash
>that kid who killed himself by lighting himself on fire in the cafeteria
>>
>that one class clown film study
>Anon was being really disruptive in class
>"Anon don't make me call home"
>Mrs.Anon didn't like this student in the slightest bit
>The Class Clown turned and stated
>"I would not like this film in a house"
>"I would not like this film with a mouse"
>"I would not watch this film with a fox"
>"I would not watch this film in a box"
>"I would not watch this film at all"
>"So go ahead and make that call"

Funniest kid in high school, the teacher has a history of getting really pissed off for little reason.
>>
File: 1493613169098.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493613169098.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>>36706800
>those chads that were secretly weebs

this is me

>play football
>captain of track team
>come here to be a faggot
>mfw I tried but it's to late to be a normie
>>
>>36700488
Hi Ollie!
>>
>tfw a group of Chads take your robot friend from you and turn him into a Chad
>>
File: delet.png (1MB, 1873x861px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
1MB, 1873x861px
>>36693296
>that kid that had his head in fairytales and make-believe, thought he'd go on in the future to be a mad scientist that makes ducks have bat wings and the claws of an eagle
>that kid that wanted to be a cyborg
>that kid that spent all their time in the computer lab
>that kid that trolled other kids by turning off their computer in the middle of a minecraft session
>>
>>36695653
Don't worry, once you tell bitches you got a PhD you'll be swimming in pussy
>>
>that kid who thought he was tough but got his ass kicked by the gay skinny kid

lmao that was a fun day
>>
>>36695458
>the girl that he suggested you marry was always shitting her pants in class
please elaborate
>>
>>36695971
t. ty m
?
>>
File: 1476141007127.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476141007127.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>36699271
>that one kid who brought a whistle to a dance and would blow it super loud whenever he nutted from grinding on a girl
>those 2 kids who had a contest to see who had the superior dick in gym class and measured their dicks and how big of a load they could shoot
>>
>>36702506

>My HS friend Jordan, bit of a loudmouth, annoying to most but entertaining as hell for me
>Thought he was ezio, would pull his hood up and anime run through the hallways, upward palm striking people like in star trek but pretending he had a hidden blade
>There were rednecks in our school, they were a bunch of truck fucking faggots. Always talking down to everyone who wasn't in their group. Their mindset was that they were superior (buttfuck nowhere Manitoba)
>Whenever he saw the rednecks he would start trash talking them, real fighting words too
>Goes up to a group of rednecks, all of them bigger than him
>"You're all a bunch of faggots and no one in this school likes you. That is why you all hang out together. You all suck each other off and none of you are tough enough to fight me."
>None of the rednecks do anything
>Turns around and says to me "See there are five of them and two of us and they still aren't man enough to back up their words"
>I liked the man because he wouldn't take anyones shit
>Was pretty funny guy when it was just you and him
>Many times we spent 10+ consecutive hours playing Nazi zombies
>For the longest time I had thought he was a rich kid because he always had money and nice new clothes
>Actually lived in a rat infested crack den, parents were fat ugly junkies. Somehow he and his sister were good-looking
>He worked hard at a pizza joint, able to buy 65" TV, like I said new clothes, always had cash
>I greatly approve
>16, Jordan buys a car
>Drives me everywhere
>He always had a girl he was texting, no gf but good on him for trying
>He'd drive me hundreds of miles to other towns expecting to take some girls out only to get ghosted
>Jordan was always trying to get me a gf too with no success
>One day he says he found a local girl and he wants me to meet her and her friend
Cont
>>
>>36702506

>Drives me to a house, I know the girl who lives there, let's call her Stacey
>Good for Jordan, Stacey is a 9/10
>Two girls get in the car, Stacey's younger sister and some young failed normie
>Although she was only 12, Stacey's sister was actually better looking
>Took me by suprise but I was somehow able to stay calm and enjoy myself
>Actually had a good time, grabbed some fries and a slushie and dropped them off at the middle school
>"Jordan, she seems to really like you. However she will not be ripe for another few years. If you plan to keep her you should not talk to anyone about this."
>I've heard women usually marry men who are 4-5 years older than they are
>Pretty much told him that if he wants to pursue a relationship to keep it to between them, spend a few years building a bond then perhaps consimate that bond when she is of age.
>One of the first reasonable things I have ever said in my life
>Jordan doesn't take my advice
>Starts bragging to people we don't even like about his gf
>They start asking questions
>Find out it's Stacey's younger sister
>Roastofcharliesheen.mp4
>Comments like "Do you atleast get paid to babysit?" and "Are the people at the daycare nice to you when you pick your girl up"
>Jordan was a tough kid but somehow this got to him
>Crushes Jordan's spirit, breaks it off with Stacey's sister I think because of embarrassment
>I moved away from that shithole town but last I heard Stacey's sister was banging a redneck
>>
>>36699566
It was grade nine, when he got caught he cried because he thought he was going to be criminally charged
>>
That kid who fucking leaves a layer of residue on everything his root-hands touch, especially pencils or pens for some reason. Also will steal food directly off your tray and hides behind the tard wranglers when you call him on his shit.
>>
>>36693296
>the """special""" kid that """""""accidentally""""""" burned the two adjoining science labs while doing some experiment for class

She was crazy af and didn't even get in real trouble. smdh
>>
>that kid who brought his horse to school
>>
>>36693296
>that kid who jerked off to brony porn in class in the 9th grade and everyone still remembers him as that kid who jerked off in class
>>
>>36709810
I was really young but I think the girls name was Kelsey. This girl had zero control over her bowels. I remember once in class she bent over to pick something up off the floor when she was right in front of me and her shirt lifted up above her jeans. I could see the steam rising from the olive drab hummus on her back. She was leaving school early 3/5 days a week and there were rumors about her shitting herself but I didn't believe them until I saw that. I told my friend we should at least marry a girl who had some self control. But he didn't think any other girl would be game.
>>
>>36701986
me, funny part was that I was actually still kinda popular in spite of it
>>
File: idiots in love.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
idiots in love.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
>>36702398
i had two
they even had the white trash names
tyler and jackson
i called jackson him diabeetus for awhile in middle school and he always wanted to fight
they were cousins
years later i bought reggie from him for awhile, i dont think he recognized me.

one time he called me back a minute after i drove off and told me to come back
when i got there he was freaking out and demanded that i return his heroin

bruh like i dont have your horse leave me alone

wonder what happened to those niggas
>>
>>36705163
criminally underrated post, hearty laugh was had
>>
>>36708311
>that kid who killed himself by lighting himself on fire in the cafeteria
Story time?
>>
File: 1490927410630.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490927410630.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
> that kid who set a trash can on fire
> that kid who prepared to beat someone else up in the cafeteria even though the teachers were watching, and never got the chance
> that kid who disappeared one year, sparking rumors that he was arrested
> that kid with a horrifying birth defect
> that kid who committed suicide in his junior year
> that kid who made these horrifying class projects but could get away with it because he was hilarious
> that kid who was probably secretly a Neo-Nazi unironically
> that kid who was a class clown but was expelled for something you'd knew he'd do
> that kid who had a mission to visit every restroom in the school, even the girls' restrooms
> that kid who took freshman year three times

All these are based on real people. If these all sound familiar, there's a good chance we knew each other in high school.
>>
>>36697141
>lesbian girl that had few friends and always talked about memes and anime

she was one of my best friends back in my high school days.I think I ruined her life by introducing her to weed.

>that blonde cheerleader with adhd

I dated her, and became the laughing stock of the entire school because she was cheating on me with several dudes, and the whole school knew, and I knew, but was in denial

>history teacher that kepy authentic ussr ushankas and military caps in his locker

I had a teacher like this in my high school, but replase ussr memorabilia with seemingly legit samurai swords. The guy was a badass though even though he was a short-tempered manlet. He taught Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or some shit
>>
>>36712750
> that kid who set a trash can on fire
Fuck man this was me in 9th grade
>>
fdfsfsdfsdfewf tet
>>
>>36693940
>>36693972
>his favourite snack was fucking lemon curds, which he brought in every day and ate out of a little glass jar
>his every movement looked like something out of garrysmod
>but his actual voice literally sounded like microsoft sam
>>
>>36693332
This is literally my fetish
You lucky bastard
>>
>>36693296
>That kid who would hastily remove his shirt and pants before using the bathroom stall and got walked in on by alpha chad

I hope you're reading this "naked shitter"
>>
>Those two Chinese international students who never really interacted with the white kids but were pretty close apparently,
>always talking to each other in Mandarin and laughing
>and then one time in maths one of them was leaning forward on his chair and the other one put his water bottle underneath the leg so when he sat it back down he nearly fucking fell off it.

>that group of kids who played Magic at lunchtime
It actually took off to a surprising degree for a while there, even had a few kids spending heaps of money on expensive cards but still losing cause they couldn't play for shit.

>that kid who was caught getting a wristie in the library
>they introduced a system called "library pass" where you had to ask a teacher for a pass to be allowed in the library at recess and lunch.
>>
>That kid who was really fat and in year 9 he was copping heaps of shit from some year 7s
>he went to his year level coordinator and said he was being harassed
>teach laughed in his face and said no year 7 would start shit with someone his size
>next time they they were hanging shit on him he slammed one of them against the wall
>the year 9 and year 7 coordinators took him in a room and spent fifteen minutes yelling at him
>(the year 9 one was a fucking idiot, the year 7 one was a notorious bitch who basically everyone in the school hated)
>the year 8 coordinator happens to walk past (a well liked, chilled out Irish guy)
>he starts ripping the other two teachers about abusing that kid
>year 7 teach bitch wound up in a "how to be a more understanding teacher course"

>that one kid who offered to beat up some kids harassing me
>one time his cousin was taking shit from someone so he says "hey cuz you okay?"
>"not really"
>gets up, goes over to the bully and tells him get out of the library
>(bully mutters some indignant shit)
>grabs the bully's wrist and wrenches it behind him and above his head
>bully instantly inconsolable
>walks him over to the door
>ejected
>librarian thanks him. they can't touch kids or they get in shit

I actually felt sorry for that bully, more generally. He was small and weedy and never did anything himself, he just copied older kids who told him to do shit to amuse themselves.

I went to a rural Australian school.
>>
>>36693296
>that kid who chugged who knows how much whiskey during lunch time and made it through math class in a near catatonic state without the teacher noticing
>>
>that muslim albanian kid who told christians after their confirmation that they'd burn in hell and that he'd look down at them, grinning
>that quiet kid who seemed like a pacifist until a bully ticked him off, which resulted in the quiet kid being beaten up
>that failed chad kid who pushed down other people because he was better at video games when everyone really were better than him
>that chill kid who was really good at video games without really bragging who carried the Chad through arenas all the time
>>
File: 1474105786618.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474105786618.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
>>36693940
>>36693972
>>36694132
real or not, this is one of the best things I have ever read on this website
>>
>>36702398
You went to school with eminem?
>>
> that one kid who fainted when someone said "what up dog" and woke up a second later and said "I am human?"
> those kids who wore tinfoil hats and tried to convince everyone to be communist
> that kid who wore a trench coat and sold candy out of his backpack
> that entire grade that decided they were bi because it was cool for a year

Middle school was fucking weird
>>
>>36698805
I know that. One kid on my trip broke their thumb going off a ramp
>>
>that weird girl who had a blood fetish and liked Xenoblade who "wasn't allowed to date"
>>
File: ......................png (154KB, 381x388px) Image search: [Google]
......................png
154KB, 381x388px
>that kid that never experienced anything interesting during high school and is now reading other people's cool stories
>>
>that one kid that spent entire lunch periods just sitting on top of the monkey bars doing seemingly nothing
>til one day a seagull flies under them and he manages to jump on it and break both its wings
>he then chased it around the field until teachers caught him
>he got expelled because he clearly stated it was intention and the seagull was put down

still remember that vividly, what a day that was; gathered around with a bunch of kids watching another kid chase around a crippled bird
>>
>that kid who slammed a giant metal dishwasher handle on girl's head
Was me. I'm really sorry. She said it was alright, though.
>>
File: 44.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
>The kid who killed somebody and dissapeared

who was it robots
>>
File: 1482357679123.jpg (100KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482357679123.jpg
100KB, 640x576px
>>36693296
>that kid that got fucking tased right in front of my gym class as he was running from the campus officer

That shit was fucking hilarious
>>
>>36693296
>that kid that got so angry about football he started choking another kid

He was my classmate but 3 years older than the rest of us
>>
>>36693332
Anon. Anon please tell me you had enough synapses firing during that to send enough electrical impulses to you hand and got pix. Or was she a notsohotgoth?
But...damn even if she wasn't....she's got balls..
>>
>>36693704
Fuck yeah go quiet kid hope he knocked a few teeth out before he got pulled off.
>>
>>36694978
>That kid who had one hand and everyone agreed he should be the goalkeeper

Okay that make me laugh. I hope he was alright with all of it thought, cause if people were doing that to be mean to him that fucked up but if he was chill with it and actually went and played keeper then damnboi that must've been fucking goldddddd.
>>
>>36720026
I goofed. He did knock teeth out.....I hope he fucking enjoyed it then!
>>
>>36693698
>fat
>running around
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1466469772554.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1466469772554.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>36700251
>that kid who made made a shortcut on the desktop for the shutdown sequence
>gave it the internet explorer icon
>made it auto run on startup
>>
File: 1466697068712.jpg (524KB, 886x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1466697068712.jpg
524KB, 886x1002px
>>36716954
>that kid who wore a trench coat and sold candy out of his backpack
Read it as sold candy out of his ballsack
>>
>>36699271
>that one kid who compulsively drew penises on everything he could get his hands on
I knew 2 people like that from my old school.
>>
>>36712750
>> that kid who was a class clown but was expelled for something you'd knew he'd do
In case anyone was curious about this one, if I recall correctly, the school had a parking lot that was monitored by this mean old guy who tried to make sure people weren't leaving early (several years later they decided to have gates closing the entire lot except for one monitored exit). The incident apparently had that the kid decided not to stop at the checkpoint and almost ran the old man over.

A few more just from memories:
> that kid who stabbed someone during a pep rally
> that kid who posted printed-out 4chan memes everywhere
>>
>that kid who didn't know the alphabet so he made his own alphabet
>>
>that kid who would sell candy
>that kid who constantly argued with the teacher whenever they said something related to politics
>that kid who everyone thought was normal but went full autism
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.