[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /employed/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1487455423479.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1487455423479.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
reminder for NEETS:

>ywn feel the satisfaction of a hard day's work
>ywn feel the satisfaction of helping customers
>>
>>36693217
there is literally nothing good about this, fuck off
> you will never again feel what it's like to get a restful, good night's sleep
> you will be too tired after work to even jack off most nights of the week
fucking kill me
>>
reminder for wagies
>ywn fix your gaping asshole
>ywn get back 1/3 of your life
>>
File: 1484681362304.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484681362304.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36693246
No problem wasting 1/3 of your life doing something that actually matters, whereas you spend 3/3 of your life literally doing nothing
>>
File: 1489329982452.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489329982452.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>36693217
Reminder for non meets
>ywn know the awesome feel of not having to wake up at 7am
>ywn have mommy make tendies for you
>ywn experience the awesome freedom of wearing a diapers
>ywn play in your room all day
>>
>>36693217
>satisfaction of helping customers
Fucking where? Tell me of this mythical place were people aren't absolute shit and berate/degrade you for trying to help them.
>>
>>36693217
>helping customers
If a teenager can do what you're doing it doesn't count.
>>
>>36693245
>there is literally nothing good about this
it's payday today though, that buys me food and a warm bed. Beats the alternative
>>
>Spend half of life sleeping
>Spend 1/3 of life working
>Spend rest in cuck shed when wife divorces you

There is nothing good about being wageslave. In todays society system is so fucking rigged in favor of big corps.
I started 2 months ago to work in McDicks this is yet so far worst experience I had.

>Coworkers are all moody and pissed off
>Coworkers have dual personality they want to extract as much as information from you to backstab you
>Managers are fucking retarded thinking they are some kind of smartasses because they know stupid procedures how to put hamburger patty on bun and will be rude as fuck
>There is no fixed working hours, you come on jobs anytime they see fit even if you have something planned out you must come.
Recently I came from Gym wasted and they called me to do 8h shift from 5pm to 1am, Jesus fuck I was so pissed

I will quit on end of this month, this is just degrading maybe if I lived with parents and didnt had any other expenses.
>>
Worked 6 years part time in retail and 2 years of full time warehouse work. Both were pretty chill because I was mostly indirectly supervised and got to decide how I did things myself, not the best wage though.

Had my first day at a factory today bending fences, a lot less fun than retail or warehouse work but it's only for a few weeks. Going to be sore tomorrow for sure.

Spent 2 months NEETing before this and will spend some savings on a 3 month long vacation. Something a NEET won't be able to afford.

My advice would be if you're a NEET and don't have too much work experience just sign up at a temp agency and ask for warehouse work or something similar. Maybe get a forklift certificate. You can be an autistic tard to your hearts content. Factory work is okay too if you can stand mindless grinding for 8 hours straight, and they usually have very strict safety standards and schedules. No bullshit call-ins one hour or forced 12 hour shifts because some 21 year old pimply "management" fuck decided she didn't like your face.
>>
>7 years NEET
>first full time job
>45k + commission
>new skate/snow/surf boards
>new car
>snow trips planned

Iunno being a wagie has its rewards
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>36693217
>helping customers
>a goy helping goylets

how is this an accomplishment?
>>
>>36695304
Dumb neet
>>
>>36693245
Niggaplz
I get home and fuck a few times and my job is a very strenuous one. AND i am fat. Your lack of energy is a lack of determination and will.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.