[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from fembot to almost stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 19

File: 1461516432503.jpg (70KB, 509x629px) Image search: [Google]
1461516432503.jpg
70KB, 509x629px
i've decided to spend my summer becoming hot. i will not go back to college a fembot.

i have three and a half months to
-lose weight
-learn how to do makeup very well
-buy basic ass trendy clothes
-find a practice boyfriend
-make an IG and have a decent amount of followers
-get on an antidepressant and sort out my mental illness
-find a hobby so i can be happy

is anyone else going to undergo a transformation in the summer?
>>
>>36692222
I'm currently transitioning into an attack helicopter as we speak, also nice quads
>>
pls blog about your progress. as for me, I'm afraid I'm already in my final form.
>>
>>36692222
im trying to change but havent made much progress in the last..... 5 years
>>
File: 58848.jpg (5KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
58848.jpg
5KB, 250x242px
The word "fembot" has ruined this fucking board. you stupid roastie cunts and you faggot larping traps ruin EVERYTHING. YOU COULDN'T JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOU HAVE TO BE AN ATTENTION WHORE FUCK OFF I HOPE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO BUMPS YOUR THREAD AND GIVES YOU ATTENTION ALL DIE
>>
>>36692238
The Attack helicopter meme XD haha
>>
>>36692251
What do you mean?
>>36692285
get over yourself
>>
BUMP
I know I can't be the only one who wants to not stay a robot.

check out my quadssss
>>
>>36692488
I just want a loser gf.
>>
>>36692222
It's too late for you roastie. Those stretch marks will never go away.
>>
>>36692518
they are flesh toned and also, self tanner. im not letting that hold me back. i also dont have that much to lose.
>>
>>36692340
I'm too damn old to make an attempt at fundamentally transforming myself. It's pointless. I have to examine the tools I have and figure out what I can make that I can be proud of, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I hope you have a good mentor. Otherwise you'll have a helluva time going about that on your own and staying motivated.
>>
File: 561822.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
561822.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>36692550
>college-aged
>still a "fembot"
you are likely ugly as fuck, have a shit personality, and bad hygiene. even the fattest most autistic girls can get laid. your issues go beyond just your weight.
>>
File: SkullBones322.jpg (35KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
SkullBones322.jpg
35KB, 400x351px
>>36692285

This. I believe.
I have been on /r9k/ for about a week or so seriously. A week.
And I have pinpointed the undesirables of this board to be the fembot posters.
Fat chics and mostly CD homos.
Though I bet most of those larpers dont even have the balls to try on some panties.
It's helping me build a strong resistance towards women in general ( MGTOW ). If just their possible shadow can derail everyone.
All good either way for me.
>>
>>36692580
I'm clean, average looking, but socially removed because of various reasons. I'm not looking for sex. Girls don't have to.

I just want the high maintenance look.
>>
>>36692572
How old are you? If you're like under 27, you can still change. Are you a robot?

I have intrinsic motivation and the fact that I won't be young forever motivates me.
>>
WELL,IF U WILL ACTUALLY PLANING TO TURN FUCKSEY,YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING FROM BEING A ROBOT LOL,EVERYDAY WE SEE HOW DISGUSTING THOSE PPL ARE.IF U WANT TRANSFORMATION BE SMT BETTER than all of us and fuckseys.
>>
>>36692627
Closing in on 41. Not a KHV or any of that, but my few attempts at relationships felt like meaningless play acting, as does almost everything in life, to me. It makes me wonder if I could try living by writing stories, creating characters, and then acting as if I am they. Maybe I could write an absurdist self-help book about Method acting one's way through life. Now that I think about it, wasn't there a movie or TV show about that shit?
>>
>>36692222
me the practice bf
please
>>
>>36692815
>Not a KHV or any of that, but my few attempts at relationships felt like meaningless play acting, as does almost everything in life, to me.
Are you depressed? I really don't have any advice to give. Your situation is much different from mine.

You can still look good for your age, find a nice guy, have children...
>>
>>36692222
>fem
>bot
Nice quads, but that's an oxymoron. Get out of my god-damned board you hermaphroditic transexual degenerate prostitute. Reee
>>
>>36692935
I have no friends and I'm mentally ill. I choose to be a virgin, I guess but how are we different aside from gender?
>>
>>36692604
The only thing high maintenance about you is the power it takes your organs to keep your fat roastie body alive, you stupid whore get out reeee
>>
>>36692892
Depressed? Not terribly. Burnt out? Very. I already look reasonably good for my age, but I'm straight, and single moms ain't my jam.
>>
>>36693051
Oh, sorry. I assumed you were female. You should seek religious or career oriented 29-35 year olds. They don't have children and haven't been married.

Counseling too. I'm assuming you have issues because you browse here.
>>
>>36692222
Why would you want to be a "Stacy"?
>>
>>36693093
I know that women's value is in their looks and I need to capitalize on my youth in a smart way. I don't want to end up washed up.
>>
>>36693116
being a stacy will lead to you being washed up though. How about you take some of the advice that both the men AND the women of this board need and just stop giving a fuck about the opposite gender? Sort your god-damn life out first you degenerate. Pretending to be someone you're not isn't going to fix anything.
>>
>>36693145
I never said I'm going to become a slut. I want to be pretty and educated so I can find a high value guy. I want attention too.

I am a woman, seriously. Fuck LARPers.
>>
>>36693116
There's nothing wrong with wanting to get healthy and improve your looks. I don't know about getting a practice bf but make sure he doesn't get too attached to you. You don't NEED an instagram. Antidepressants are good but I personally wouldn't do it because I don't think it actually really fixes anything. Finding a hobby would be great
>>
>>36692222
Let me guess. You just went through your freshman year of college and you realised that everyone has their shit together and you don't? Eh, I could just be projecting.
>>
>>36693159
High value guys want sluts. If you're not going to put out only trash tier robots will want you.
>>
>>36693160
Anon, IG is what normies use to prescreen people. If you don't have social media, you're considered unusual... which I am, but I'm changing.

I don't think becoming pretty will make me less depressed because my parents were abusive and I feel like I need therapy and medicine to help me.
>>36693176
No. I think you're projecting, no offense. >>36693185
I don't want a guy that only wants FWBs.
>>
>>36692604
>I just want the high maintenance look.

Ugh. Why? It's so unattractive and it attracts losers.

High maintenance = man has to work for me = man has to be submissive, not really a man.
>>
>>36693185
>High value guys want sluts.
stupidest thing in the thread
>>
>>36693210
Don't think in terms of normies, chads, and stacys. If you think therapy and medication will help you then by all means go for it. Maybe if you find a really nice bf he can make you feel a bit better.
>>
>>36692604
What the hell is the high maintenance look? Can someone post an example pic?
>>
>>36693247
High value guys want to fuck sluts and marry virgins.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (300KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
300KB, 1600x900px
>>36693250
>Don't think in terms of normies, chads, and stacys.
Why?
>>36693276
pic
>>
>>36693341
>>Don't think in terms of normies, chads, and stacys.
>Why?
Because it's dumb and vapid
>>
>>36693359
And shallow
>>
>>36693359
I've internalized robot thinking. I also come across normies every day and see how different I am from them so it's hard to not classify them.
>>
>>36692222
are you gonna show us your cunt or what? I mean it's obvious that you want to so just do it.
>>
>>36692580
Nah being ugly is enough, 25 kv, no guy ever approached me
>>
>>36693341
Please don't try to go for that look.
>>
>>36693394
>Nah being ugly is enough, 25 kv, no guy ever approached me
date me i'll be your practice bf. you can practice any way you want, no pressure
>>
>>36693394
OP here. Why don't you put makeup on?
>>36693403
Why? I like more natural stuff anyway like pic related.
>>
>>36693431
>natural
How is that natural? She looks like a Barbie doll.
>>
>>36693341
What can you already do with makeup? If you're just starting out, you're not going to achieve this in a summer. Plus that much is only going to look good in pictures. I also hope you have a really big budget for all this.
t. Someone who works around makeup
>>
>>36693448
Okay, but compare >>36693341 to >>36693431

It's "natural"

No crazy eyeshadow or lip color.

I want to be normal and social like every other young adult and I know I have to look good. Maybe I may end up with a dude that is an introvert and loves anime, I don't know, but I just want to be able to compete.
>>
>>36693394
You must be fat, then you lose weight, idiot. Just fucking move around 2 hours a day nonstop and cut out ice cream and any diary product. Fat in meat is fine, half ammount of any wheat product and youll be good in 9 months starting right now. It all comes to the eyes on girls make up, aspire for the cat eyes look and you sey
>>
>>36693495
How is 3.5 months not enough? I have nothing else to do other than part time work.

I have no financial responsibilities (cheap gym, know how to be frugal with food) so i have a decent budget. I'm not trying to buy high end makeup to practice with though.
>>
>>36693090
I kind of like it when people assume that I'm female.

And yes, I should probably get counseling, minus the shitty pills this time. As for women, past experience tells me to stay far away from the religious types, and that career types are like oil to my water. But the type of woman I like is neither here nor there. You've put a lot on your plate for three months, so I'm curious, what's your gameplan?

>>36693145
The outside-in "fake it till ya make it" approach has its merits, as eventually people will start thinking that you are who you appear to be, so you have to put in the effort to change yourself internally and become that person, or else inevitably fuck everything up and end up in a worse place than you started. Downside is that you have to pick a compatible image for yourself at the outset, whereas if you improve yourself inside-out, you'll be more likely to arrive at the right outcome organically, but over a longer period of time.
>>
>>36693431
I put makeup on, have long hair, good hygene and am rather slim, for like 90% of women it's more than enough to make them passable/attractive
>>36693417
I live in eastern europe but thanks anon
>>
>>36693557
I mean, you can try. I'd suggest r/makeupaddiction if you really wanted help. Instead of just making attention whore threads on 4chan
>>
File: 1493057028676.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493057028676.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>36692285
And watch out for all the fucking cuck fags who will defend them
>>
>>36693557
you have plenty of time. Pay particular attention to hygiene and the details of your hair, makeup and clothing fit.
>>
>>36693639
>I live in eastern europe but thanks anon
It's close enough for me
>>
>>36693557
go to the makeup counter at a dept store. You don't have to buy though they will try to sell but the girls can give you some great tips in application
>>
>>36692222
I bet you won't need the antidepressant if you accomplish most of the other things.. Especially the hobby and weight loss

However if you have a good amount of weight to lose (even like 40 pounds) itll be very difficult for you to lose it in one summer unless you completely flip your life upside down
>>
>>36692601
>a week
That just about says it all anon.
>>
>>36693185
Good god so many of you robots are absolutely fucking clueless
>>
File: 1489892309710.jpg (78KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489892309710.jpg
78KB, 582x600px
>>36692222

>practice boyfriend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET OUT YOU ROASTIE WHORE
>>
>>36693713
The gay guys are probably the best for this desu
>>
>>36693561
I hope counseling works out for you :)
I first want to commit to a diet, start going to the gym regularly, find a psychologist and psychiatrist, and make sure my skin is nice and ready for makeup.

Then start practicing putting on makeup daily. Go to therapy weekly. Take my meds.

I'm not really sure what order to put the rest in. Trying to find a boyfriend is hard. I have to think about it.
>>36693639
Then how are you still ugly?
>>36693656
I know about that sub already.
>>36693692
Thanks!
>>36693713
I was planning on going to Sephora :)
>>36693744
I don't have meme depression though.
>>
>>36693835
I didn't have meme depression either. Lifestyle changes made it more manageable. Better than taking meme pills with shitty side effects.

It was brutal and slow changing my lifestyle and I'm still drepressed but it was really bad for about a decade there not even including my teenage years
>>
l WILL IMPREGNATE YOU
>>
Is makeup a MUST? Get eyelash extensions. Spensive but worth

I'm trying to lose weight too. It won't make me Stacy but maybe I'll be looked at as a human being.
>>
>>36693036
Exactly, you choose the path of loneliness and have not unintentionally led yourself down it.
>>
>>36694050
No. I am not socially adjusted because I'm mentally ill because I was abused. Any average looking girl can have one night stands, that doesn't equal friends or a life.
>>36694018
I was planning on getting eyelash extensions, but makeup is a must imo
>>
>>36694088
I personally would rather have fresh, clean, clear, radiant skin and THICC eyelashes. Putting stuff on your face perfectly every day is such a bummer. And wouldn't you rather be "naturally pretty Stacy" who can jump in the pool without her face coming off? And I hear guys say they prefer low-maintenance girls. Why is makeup so important to your transformation Sorry if you answered this in the thread already.

Are you taking summer classes? Or do you have all day every day to devote to this
>>
>>36692222
roastie getting toasty leave now, this is a male only incel board
>>
>>36692601
>he doesn't know (((fembots))) are just normies asking their gfs how to reply
>>
>>36693835
Jew nose, nonexistant lips, weird square chin/head, dark circles under eyes
also chestlet
>>36693710
if you're still interested here's my mail: [email protected]
>>
>>36694188
I am working towards being pretty without makeup. I just feel like makeup skills are key because it has changed what guys think is a 10. Raised th bar.

I'm taking a break from school so no classes in the summer. Only part time work.
>>36694244
Contouring would solve half your problems. You can get temporary lip fillers. Push up bra and work out to get a better butt.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 313x161px
>>36692222
That sounds like a great plan
Step one for you:
>get the fuck off of r9k
Step two:
>stay the fuck off of r9k
Fucking auto-normie girls trying to come here for attention reeeeeeee, you can not be robots.
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (269KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
269KB, 1080x1086px
>>36692222
good luck on your transformation anon.
i decided last winter that i would transform myself into chad.
so far i have
>gotten suicidal
>got depression
>got on meds
>got "highschool football player" fit
>got way better fashion sense
>got a little more easygoing around strangers
my transformation will be complete once i get away with this stupid ass depression and when i get a gf
>pic related me
>>
>>36694300
this is not /soc/
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>36694319
im still anonymous you dip, im just tracking my transformation, im still one of you :')
>baka
>>
File: 1473861769419.jpg (19KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1473861769419.jpg
19KB, 500x385px
>-lose weight

Do low-carb.

>-learn how to do makeup very well

Tons of tutorials on YouTube

>-buy basic ass trendy clothes

Check out Uniqlo. Really cheap but still stylish stuff.

>-find a practice boyfriend

I wouldn't get a boyfriend-boyfriend. Have different guys buy you dinner, etc. Practice good eye contact, etc.

>-make an IG and have a decent amount of followers

Probably best to wait until you're a full-Stacy before hitting the social media too hard. I know a lot of fat girls who lost weight and were taken advantage of because they got overwhelmed by all the positive attention and went full slut.

>-get on an antidepressant and sort out my mental illness

Do this. And go to bed earlier.

>-find a hobby so i can be happy

Outdoor/Nature hobbies always seem to attract decent people. You into hiking, birds, flowers, anything like that?
>>
>>36694356
>>-lose weight
>Do low-carb.
if you dont know anything about fitness then stfu okay?
>>
>>36692222
>fembot
>actuall girls
fuck off ya Larpers
>>
>>36692222
Tfw you are so far gone you get turned on by the picture of a fembot.
>>
>>36693341
If you want a high value guy (whatever that is) don't go for that look. Just a piece of advice.

You can perhaps look like this >>36693431 on rare occasions and be fine, but that's too whoring as well.

Those girls send signals of being vapid average girls. They may look better than average, but that's only good for fucking around.
>>
>>36694384

I know enough to know that weight loss is 90% diet. You're not going to create a calorie deficit by exercising alone unless you're a pro athlete or 13 years old.
>>
>>36694356
Hiking is nice. I wanted to pick up a martial art maybe.

So dating around but not a real bf.
>>36694428
So what's the ideal look if I want a high value guy?
>>
>>36694474
doing a low-carb diet doesnt automatically put you into a calorie deficit.
dont bait the fatties, some fatty out there sitting and thinking now
>low-carb
>i can eat as much greasy shit as i want
>>
>>36694244
Guys liking big boobs is a meme also If you get good at contouring you can change your face shape.
>>
>>36694483
Not something that looks as if it requires 2 hours prep for every-time you leave the house.
In my opinion shouldn't put too much emphasis on current fashion but one quality cloths that look good in general (like imagine looking at pics from 20 years ago, some of them you go "what the actual fuck" but some still look nice great).

I can understand that if you're not the prettiest girl on the block you may need some makeup to look good. But make sure it's not plastering your entire face every time you go out and work to find a middle of the road look.
>>
>>36694483
I may be a bit biased but seems to me that outdoors hobbies attract the highest quality males, unless you are in a metropolitan area (in which case most people have not been exposed to the outdoors enough).

Hiking, climbing (hot bodies on those guys if I may complement myself), mountain biking etc.
>>
Losing weight is literally down to purely calories in calories out if you want to keep it simple. You could lose weight just eating tendies all day if you wanted to but that's not a good Idea if you want to look good. Eat lean protein with every meal (protein makes you feel full fast), eat complex carb sources like potato, sweet potato and brown rice and eat loads of fruit before every meal. To find out how many calories you need to eat to be in a deficit there are loads of websites for which you can just input your daily exercise and it will work how many calories you burn. Once you have dropped weight keep your calories in equal to your calories burned in a day to keep your weight constant. Consider lifting weights to tone your body - skinny but flubby isn't a very desirable look (lifting will not make you look like a body builder btw). Easy.
>>
File: 1474604546806.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474604546806.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>36692285
>>36692601
Hi, fembot here :)

Actually not

this is all your fault you fuckin pieces of shit. When I'm writing as normal robot then no one gives a fuck about my threads and posts. You are all just ignoring me. I came here for some fucking help, comrades, someone that I can share my pitiful life and maybe begin something better.

NOT EVEN ONE OF MY THREAD HAVE MORE THAN 10 POSTS. I BEGAN LIEK FUCKING 50 THREADS AS ROBOT.

Everything changes when I post as fembot. No matter if I post bait-posts or any of my problem but changed on female ground. As long as I post: "fembot here" in first post then it gets guaranteed 50+ replies.

You know what? Fuck you. I am not an attention whore, I'm trying to speak with someone here and waste my fucking time not writing to no one. And if I can't post as normal robot, I will just post as fembot and have some proper discussion you fucking dick-brain faggots.
>>
>>36694820
>NOT EVEN ONE OF MY THREAD HAVE MORE THAN 10 POSTS.

So you're a boring fuck?
>>
File: R3RfrnJ.jpg (181KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
R3RfrnJ.jpg
181KB, 1600x1600px
>>36692222
Checked, bro.

I'm going to use the 26th summer of my life to go from a fat lazy fuck to s faster, lazier fuck.

I'm past the point of no return, so I'm just sorta drifting until I die.

On a more serious note, I plan on getting a service dog and doing the preliminary training this summer.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 485x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 485x720px
>>36692222
Nice quads

I was a femanon on a nice workout schedule, but I was sick for a week and got lazy after. Basically undid 3 weeks of progress, and now I have to wait another week to start again. I don't get fat, I just like having muscle to me.

Also I'm buying more trendy clothes, I already started everything in April so I'd be ready for the summer.
>>
>>36694531
You'll stop eating pretty quick if it's just protein and fat. The way carbohydrates are digested leaves you less satisfied resulting in more calories consumed.
>>
>>36692222
if you really want help , my sisters were all fem bots and I got them through it.
>>
>>36694993
i really disagree.
>carrots
>cauliflower
>kale
>broccoli
>etc
all examples of "carbs"
>>
>>36695107
post your advice
>>
File: 1488234045625.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488234045625.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>36695170
The biggest thing about all of this is understanding what being a Stacy is. To us it looks as though stacy's are girls that act 100% fake and just try to be like everyone else but they are actually just so brain washed that they act that way out of impulse now.

It's a lot more then a look but an act you are going to have to do in public. The biggest thing is to be able to pull it off well enough that the other girls will think you're being for real and normal and not see the robot behind you.

The easiest way to do this is seem like a confident girl that knows what they are doing so they look up to you. In a social situation, most girl want to be friends with other girls that are similar. aka - girls that feed off all their parents money, go to college just to get married and get there "m.r.s" degree, just want to look pretty and get coffee and go to shitty music fesitvals

what YOU can do to make them look up to you is seem like an adult and trust me, they will like you.

Biggest thing to know about this is to never show your fembot side until they get to like you for the "adult" you. Then if they see the fembot side of you they will just think it's something that goes along with being an adult.

I really hope this helps, it helped my sisters.
>>
>>36692580
Not every girl is eager to get plugged by guys and have sex with just anyone

I HOPE
>>
>>36693394
Are you black thoigh? I've seen a lot of black chicks who go way beyond the realm of being ugly
>>
>>36695339
So I just have to be fake.
>>
>>36695729
sorry but... yeah :/
>>
File: 1493420492251.gif (1MB, 284x261px) Image search: [Google]
1493420492251.gif
1MB, 284x261px
>>36692222
No, I'm going to join the Navy and become colder than and more distant towards other people.
>>
>>36695972
It's just that Stacys are so annoying to be around. I find normies annoying so Stacys will be really hard to emulate. I dunno. Maybe looking the part will help.
>>
>>36692222
Post a picture of your cunt with a timestamp
>>
>>36692504
You and me both, anon. Never dated, and college is coming up.
>>
We're gonna make it, fembot.
>>
why do fembot threada get ao much attention
>>
File: bamvagina.jpg (444KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bamvagina.jpg
444KB, 666x1000px
>>36697190
Because vaginas, obviously. Are you new?
>>
>>36692222
Its doable, but don't take on too many goals at once if you are the average easily discouraged robot who drops everything at a setback.
Any three of those goals are a good show.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.