[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sweden the best country for a NEET?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0253.jpg (469KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
469KB, 1408x1056px
Is Sweden the best country for a NEET?
>>
>>36692012
yes, sweden is a utopia
>>
>>36692047

>Muslim nation
>utopia

Pick one
>>
>>36692012
>tfw you will never get a government assigned swedish loli gf
>>
>>36692057
Sweden is not just for muslims, everyone is welcome
>>
>>36692012
Sort of.

If you have outright autism or something they usually expect you to work because their society actually adjusts for that sorta stuff. At the same time though, they will gladly dole you out a ton of money while you live at your Grandfather Sigourours house.

I remember watching a Swedish guy with autism kill himself by cutting off the blood supply to his neck on livestream. He was a NEET and got the apartment for free for literally having autism. I can't find the recording, but it's out there some where.

The best country for a NEET is the one where they can not want to commit suicide all the time and not be a total net drain on society. It seems to be more of an individual to individual preference than a quantifiable fact.
>>
>>36692443
>He was a NEET and got the apartment for free for literally having autism. I can't find the recording, but it's out there some where.
my brother has this and it's fucking sickening
he is literally exactly as capable as me of doing the work i do and he gets a nice $120k apartment FOR FREE
>>
>>36692700
You're in Sweden?

Also, you grew up with your brother. You probably know him better than almost anyone.

Generally, if the fucking general public considers you such a retarded fucking autist that you deserve a 120k apartment, then there's probably something to it. He is probably total sperg and you don't notice it. Strangely enough, the people who go out of their way with the autism card for welfare actually tend to have autism.

I used to talk to a guy on American neetbux who got on it by saying he was so incapable of forming social attachment that he exclusively had sex with animals. He literally did not consider himself autistic, and he was probably capable of working like most people.

It's just that he was the type of guy who was not only smart enough to purposely ruin an entire company just to see what would happen, he would have exclusively done it whenever he could have.

P.S get diagnosed with autism, leave the country, and rent out your 120k Stokholm apartment on airbnb.
>>
>>36692843
nah, i'm busy being a capable man who has the pride of being a hard worker, and my children will too
>>
>>36692879
Wow, your a little touchy about welfare. Economically, Sweden is going to have some problems in the near future. I don't know how common offshore banking is there, but I would honestly recommend putting everything but welfare money(they can't take your welfare to pay for other people's welfare) into some bullshit account so it doesn't get redistributed by commies. You should just say your retiring abroad or something, that should give you enough plausible deniability.

I don't know how taxes work there, but I wouldn't pay a fucking dime to anything but the local goverment.

Why would you not pride yourself on being smart enough to suck up cozy Swedish welfare?

>>36692980
No, that's the Swedish autismo that the EMS just laughed at on live stream.
>>
>>36692130
Pls kill me, I'll give you 20 bucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.