[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were you bullied anons? In Aus it was either called names

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: images-1.jpg (17KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
17KB, 448x328px
How were you bullied anons?

In Aus it was either called names and getting beat up, but amerifags seem to get pissed on and stuff like that, is it a meme or reality?
>>
I wasn't bullied, of course. I'm not some twink dweeb or anything.
>>
>>36691889
I'm an american. People spit in my food twice. I don't get it.
>>
i was bullied for being asian

pic related its me after 27 years of bullying ofsomething i cant even control
>>
Mostly snarky comments in class. Most of the stacys wouldn't bother me after school because I was in with the local drug dealers

Chads didn't bother me, half because they bought WEEDLMAO from me, the other half because of my already strong build+lifting, but I'd get beat up a few times when they felt safe in groups of 5+

This was all in germany by the way. Shitskins are almost never bullies here, mostly because they're pretty fucking tiny and everything is solved by fighting
>>
>>36691889
>had foreskin
>in america
>everyday after gym i'd catch shit for being the only guy with a fucked up dick
>got scars on my hands and surrounding groin area defending my shit from wet towel snaps
>eventually spreads from locker room to school i got some fucked up franken-dick
>sex-ed comes around super late cause parents were idiots and kids are so innocent and pire at age 18 their little minds just might not be able to handle the truth
>chads get visibly and verbally angry at teacher when they find out they were robbed as infants
>locker room next day get ganged on and theres talk of just ripping it off
>start throwing kicks left and right like crazy
>manage to nail one of the QB's so hard i burst his left nut
>outcome is literally every chad now hates me cause i ruined our team AND i'm the only kid not mutilated
>have to carry a baseball bat around the final weeks of school "for practice"
>coach/math teacher/gym teacher hates my guts for ruining his team so he actively allows them this high level abuse then voaches for them to the principle
>just skipped graduation day altogether and got my shit by mail
>>
>>36691889
Being stalked around school and classes for about 2 and a half years. Pretty embarrassing because I was weak and didn't do a whole lot in terms of fighting back.
It only stopped when the main enforcer came to his senses, and the rest couldn't be bothered fucking me up and stopped too.
>>
>>36692365
why the fuck are you wearing sandals
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (40KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
40KB, 600x514px
>be american child
>take tiny fucking yellow bus to school every day, mom yells at me for forgetting some bullshit on the way out
>no one lets me sit next to them, have to either stand at the front or sit next to a weird kid
>walk into school with 500 students and 5000 lockers
>time between every class lasts 20 minutes and we walk aimlessly around the lockers idk why
>get shoved in one by fat bully with spiky hair
>'GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY DWEEB'
>i sniffle and give him my money
>everyone pushes into my shoulder for no fucking reason
>at lunch, only place to go is the cafeteria; have to sit on floor because apparently every single fucking table is taken and even socially retarded nerds don't want you to sit with them
>get into class
>sit next to crush- even though there's plenty of space between you and you sit at separate tables, she moves away
>kids shoot spitballs at you from behind all class for no fucking reason
>guy wearing some jockey uniform or some shit hits you over the head for no fucking reason
>'DORK'
>get to 'gym' class
>fully undress, and so does everyone else, for no fucking reason and expose your genitalia
>coach just fucking disappears while the class plays a brutal game of dodgeball with no rules
>get singled out for no fucking reason and break a hand
>no one helps as you take a shower- just after playing a game of fucking dodgeball because fat amerishits tire so easily
>everyone laughs at your dick
>get dressed
>as you leave school, gang of the same weird assholes wearing jock or some shit clothes beats you up for no reason
>get home
>repeat

the life of an american as observed by a non-american
>>
>>36692902
I mean...you're not far off.
Its usually a 1,000+ kids at first cause all classes are present and getting off the bus at the same time so despite buses seating 80+ kids you're fucked for a seat sometimes.
Gym means gym uniform which means you all start in respective locker rooms, undress, its a 50/50 but underwear usually gets changed here cause why wear sweaty underwear for the rest of the day, gym as far as i've seen usually opens with jogging. Every school seems to have you jog around this or that and call it a "mile" despite actual distance. The gym teacher is there maybe 20% of the time max they're very busy doing -insert mumble mumble- in their office and usually only stick around for outdoor shit or shit the school could feasibly be liable for. Jocks almost always wear their uniforms cause SCHOOL SPIRIT!. The cafeteria is the only place we're ALLOWED to go during lunch otherwise we'd all fuck off and not be easily watched remember its like 500 kids you're talking about here you kinda have to keep track of that. Again, 500 kids in your class/grade somebodies gotta be the shit taker so now you got mob violence against you trust me theres a reason teen suicides an issue. Again, 500 kids in your grade alone social circles will be formed and kept to maintain group identity we call "cliques" if you aren't in one you're screwed and if you don't belong why the fuck do you think you can sit at their table. Bullying can actually be quiet lucrative if you hit the right people why not grab that kids lunch money to augment your allowance.
Honestly i could go on and on about how its shit from top to bottom and poorly optimized for the load the system carries but you didn't even mention our daily nazi moment where a voice over the lead speaker tells us to stand up and face the flag we have in every class room while we cover our hearts and remove our hats to pledge undying and unyielding fealty to our grand country from the ages of 5ish upwards.
>>
File: weh.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
weh.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36691889

uk but my school experience was different

moved school every 2 years due to parent in the forces

picked on for being the new kid with no friends in every school
people would try and take advantage of the situation and trick you
people would get other people to instigate fights with you

last school didn't talk to anyone and was only there a year since it was the last year before finishing at 16, Didn't know anybody or the area and started becoming a hermit
>>
>>36693262

forgot to ad the rumors people spread about you
>>
>>36691889
>tfw i was the bully
>tfw i permanently scarred one kids shins
>>
i've had my belongings stolen from me, some older kid threw my PSP out of a moving bus, some faggot framed me for vandalizing the metal shop with spraypaint and everyone believed him, there's a lot of subtle shit too you're just passively emasculated constantly every day in so many different ways
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (83KB, 637x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
83KB, 637x641px
>first year of High school
>cute cyborg shy girl
>I find out her name and chat her up a few times and get her number
>talk with her a few months
>hang out with her a lot before and between classes
>she seems interested in me, always wants to be around me
>ask her out a few days after my birthday
>she turns me down, was nice about it
>a month goes by
>starts telling people I stalked her and how I'm a creep
>before this I was almost a chadlet
>everyone starts ridiculing and making fun of me for something I didn't do
>people start excluding me from things
>girl is mean to me for no reason out of nowhere
>cry a lot at home, turn into a robot over the rest of the year
>become dependent on anime and video games for happiness

This is part of the reason I became gay
>>
>>36693142
wait do ameritards actually have to do that pledge of allegiance shit?
>>
>>36694225
yes, unless you're that edgy kid who decided he's an athiest and sits down cause he doesn't wanna say under god then gets sent to in school detention for the day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.