[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male/Male Financial Domination

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1426450437940.jpg (143KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
1426450437940.jpg
143KB, 1000x664px
Anybody here into it?

I had something like this going with a guy I dated for almost 8 months. He was a needy high-maintenance little shit that required a lot of attention and work on my part so I never felt bad about taking his money. We both felt that I deserved to get paid for my part in the relationship. He apologized several times for not being able to pay me more since he only had a shitty retail job.

After the first 2 months he moved into my apartment and started paying the rent, plus $500-600 a month on top of that for bills. He had very poor life skills and needed constant help and direction, part of that included managing his finances for him. I also did things like telling him when / how much to eat and exercise, making him do chores and personal maintenance etc etc because otherwise he'd just turn into a disgusting mess. Left by himself he wouldn't shower, wouldn't brush his teeth, he'd wear filthy clothes, never go outside, put on weight and worse. I was basically the only thing keeping him from going feral. He was a fucking mentally ill freak, extreme masochist, extreme submissive, needed my constant attention both emotionally and sexually whenever he was around. It was a lot of work. The sex was often very elaborate and required planning & preparation on my part. I don't want to get into too much detail because we'd be here all night.

Eventually it got to be too much for me, it started feeling like a real obligation and a chore I hated doing rather than something I liked. There was gratification from caring for a broken person in the beginning but he never really improved and over time I got tired of trying so hard. I'll tie this up with a favorite memory... the time I won a bet and made him do a 24 hour endurance fellatio. My dick hurt for days after he worked it so hard.
>>
Just got sent a nude

worth going after you think?
>>
File: 1436136723562.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1436136723562.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
I always felt slightly uncomfortable letting him 'worship' me. The early part of our relationship actually involved a lot of foot worship, I was working on my feet all day and they would get really sore. He offered to massage them for me. Even if it was kind of creepy I thought what the hell it's a free foot massage. I didn't have to reciprocate or anything just sit back and enjoy.

The massage was good so I went back for seconds. He'd told me he masturbated after I left and I found myself getting aroused. That's ultimately what sparked and started things off between us. Licking my toes while he masturbated. Later I started letting him suck me off and it gradually started to snowball until he was doing it round the clock.
>>
I don't understand OP. Wouldn't a "top" guy pay for a bottom to fuck him?
>>
I'd love to be the sub in this sorta relationship.
i'm not some mentally ill manchild who has no life skills, but the idea of it turns me tf on
>>
File: 1489852898540.jpg (386KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489852898540.jpg
386KB, 848x1200px
>>36691952
Not when the top's a hot dom with a big dick and he knows it.

>>36692008
Post your ass, and location.
>>
File: 011.jpg (45KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
45KB, 320x480px
>>36692088
o-okay
i'm in the UK, and i'm assuming you're probably in america or somewhere unreachable
>>
>>36691718
Who was dominating whom? It sounds like he was getting a place to live, a caretaker, and a nice cock to suck.
>>
>>36692119
>whom
Whomst.
>>
>>36692150
>Whomst.
Whomst'd
>>
>>36692179
>Whomst'd
Whomst'd've
>>
>>36692193
>Whomst'd've
Whomst'd've'llist
>>
File: 1442286642542.jpg (234KB, 992x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1442286642542.jpg
234KB, 992x1573px
>>36692114
Yeah, I'm in the US.

You've got kind of a pancake ass anyway, you should work on that.
>>
File: 1430157272769.png (217KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430157272769.png
217KB, 450x600px
I want to line your belly with clothes pins, pinching that soft white skin.

So you can feel them all rattling around while I rail you from behind.

For 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15... until the pain is burning so much you can't stand it.

Then rip them off painfully one by one while you thank me for hurting you.
>>
File: IMG_0454.jpg (834KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
834KB, 3088x2320px
I just want to cuddle and love a cute little twink or trap and spoil them with cheesecake & kisses
>>
>>36691718
>be 20
>have 7" dick
>have nice voice according to gf
>non native english speaker (european accent), but fluent
>normie in everyday life and have friends but obviously familiar with /r9k/'s degenerate kinks
>love money more than anything else

I'm up for making fun of one of you small dicked virgin losers for a small but reasonable compensation. You can have photos of my dick and my feet if I feel like you deserve it and you'll need to send nude photos regularly to be evaluated and ridiculed. You'll also have to carry out requests.

I know this probably appeals to a small number of people, but if you're interested my kik is gubberman.
>>
>>36692114
where in the uk? southwest?
>>
>>36693350
Are you bi? If not why do u need pics of him if u wont find them sexually arousing?
>>
>>36693350
Also I forgot to say this, but as much as I take pleasure in others feeling humiliated and embarrassed I'm not evil, so if you want this to be about self improvement we can do that too, but expect a lot of non constructive criticism as well.
>>
>>36693373
I'm bi, but most of all I find it really hot to embarrass and humiliate subs in a way that makes them frustrated, but also alleviates the frustration that comes from them struggling to keep up a facade of non betaness in everyday life.

Also if I'm gonna make fun of them I need to see details to make fun of right?
>>
>>36692114
>UK
pls be relatively close to london
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.