[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ambitions and goals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Do the people around you, near and dear to you expect too much from you robots?

For me i have no ambitions or goals. Lately I've been dating and all my dates don't seem to like my low expectations of life.
I work because i need a roof over my head not because i like it, i hit the gym because im a narcissist and i like looking good. But i have avoided trappings like Children, marriage, to some extent i never left my comfort zone and didn't bother finding a higher paying job.

Friends and family ask Me what i want out of life and i tell them:
"I just want a quiet life"
And they don't seem to understand this, to me too much social interaction being romantic or otherwise someone will always complicate it for no reason.
>>
>>36691424
I don't have any ambitions either op. All I really want is a comfy apartment and an easy job and I'll be happy. My family doesn't expect much from me so they'll be happy as long as I don't turn into a drug addict or a criminal.
>>
i've never had any kind of ambition or goal or even interests

it's pretty pathetic if i can say so. my mom wants me to go to college but i'm nervous because i have no idea what the hell i'd do. i don't know. every day is just continuous panic.
>>
>>36692214
I've lost all my ambition as well. I haven't found anything I can buy into so I sit around and wait for things to get better.
>>
>>36692204
For me I've had a few dates, 2 with doctors and they both said i play my life too safely, i don't take risk and i just seem too afraid to fall down when i can get back up.

I see it too much like a formula that if you repeat the experiment you get the same result: unprotected sex equals kids and child support, modern marriages very rarely last more than 10 years now a day, if you spend more than what you earn you'll be in debt. Simple things you just have to take a step back to see they arent worth the effort.
>>
>>36692293
You seem like a smart guy op. My only reason for not having ambition is that I'm a lazy asshole with an inferiority complex.
>>
>>36692654
For the most part i try to be capable. I live in a small apartment, i pay my bills and the one thing i love the most about where i live its quiet. Neighbors are considerate and dont bother no one, no annoying animals howling at night. I make enough to get by and i see this as being in the up and up even though im complacent with my life people who care about me are applying pressure on me to "better" my life style. Despite that compared to most people i dont have a single serious problem in my life at the moment. I live for me, not to please others
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.