[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad vs. Beta Orbiters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Stacy.jpg (53KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.jpg
53KB, 600x749px
I always feel as if roasties don't understand the dilemma that robots have to go through.
They laugh from afar, atop their castle, defended by her army of beta orbiters and chads.
But does this make chads cucks as well for defending or white knighting for the roastie? Or is the distinct difference between the beta orbiter and the chad the fact that if you don't reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
What's wrong with her nipples? They look weirdly placed, a little too high.
Are there any nude pics of hers?
>>
>>36692102
Titjob, poorly executed.
>>
>>36691267
Disgusting nails yuk!
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>36691267
U fucking nigger i was gonna reply, you didnt have to do that retarded "yo mam gon dy xdddd". If op dosent eat his cum his mom is gonna die tonight.
>>
Roasties will never understand a dude's problems, especially the dude's social/romantic/sexual problems, it is almost impossible for a girl to understand that.
>>
Existence itself is a force of cucking
>>
Chads pump & dump, they don't usually whiteknight
>>
dude must roll with the punches. Be indifferent. but not lacking will to live
>>
>>36692102

meh, tiddies are tiddies.
>>
>>36691267
The true redpill is that nobody cares about robot problems because they're unsolvable. There will never be a time past this point where we can guarantee a man a right to sex and love from a woman, and yet everyone knows that this is one of the most crippling things to be denied. Chads and roasties are in the same boat on this, and beta orbiters just desperately cling to an idea of being a chad
>>
>>36691267
>that image choice
>that spoiler
OP

Be honest, how old are you and what are the biggest problems you face?
>>
>>36691267
Lmaoing at why you care about roasties. The difference is that chad does not care about what roastie thinks and uses her as a flesh blow up doll.
>>
>>36691267
Orbiters do it to themselves.
>>
>>36691267
Chads don't really care about roasties though.
>>
>>36691267
What a twist
I like oregano
>>
>>36691267
>What is the difference between orbiters and chads?
One of them gets to have sex.
>>
i have to fucking reply now

incase this holy and glorious post isn't original
>>
>>36691267
Fuck yo shit op
>>
Just an original reply to the thread

Bingo bongo dino dongo
>>
you robots are faggots
>>
>>36691267
KFQOERHGEUQRHG
>>
>>36691267
>if you don't reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

ha too bad shes already dead and im broken inside forever because of it hahahahaha!!! please kill me!
>>
File: Immunity Dog.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
Immunity Dog.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
Chad isn't expected to white knight. I mean, sure, he'll chase off a guy who gets too handsy with a woman under her protection(and she'll be extremely turned on by this display of caveman power).

But listening to her cry about how her friend gossiped about her, begging her not to go back to her abusive ex, answering the phone at 2 AM, etc is the beta's job.
>>
>>36692102
Weird bottom shape of the titties if you ask me, 7/10 overall tho
>>
>>36691267
shiit gotta reply, don't want my mother to die
>>
>>36695980
really? i hope that you are hanging in there buddy ;((((((
>>
>>36691267
Stacy has big titties
>>
What has this thread turned into...very original
>>
>>36691267
What goes through a girls mind when she takes a pic like this?
>>
>>36691267
piece of fucking shit man
>>
you fucking dickhead
>>
>>36691267
Robots are the cause of their own circumstances.

Nothing, outside of disability, holds them back from working out, eating right, putting away the vices, striving for success in thier jobs and careers.

if you're over 25 stop watching anime. Pick up a hobby. It doesn't have to fit into the normie picture of acceptable (except watch anime), just keep it on the down low. Find something productive. Learn a language, write a book, stop being afraid of everything.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.