[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it to get a girlfriend that likes anime an video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1493567346050.png (737KB, 1783x2440px) Image search: [Google]
1493567346050.png
737KB, 1783x2440px
How difficult is it to get a girlfriend that likes anime an video games?

Hell she doesn't even need to be hot, i'd settle for a 4/10 girl considering i'm a 5/10

But no, every girl, even girls who are 4/10 think they're superior and go after guys who are 8/10 and ignore me.

Or are batshit insane feminist/SJW whores that want to cuck me.
>>
>girlfriend that likes anime an video games
>he fell for the meme
>>
>>36690937
Not hard at all. Every girl I've dated like animals and video games to some degree. Even the slut who had been eiffel towered liked both. But anime is shit anon
>>
>>36690984
I did. Girls only fake these interest to attempt to get the "nerd guys" who are chads acting cool and trendy
>>
Very hard because they always have 50 orbiters sitting next to her like Grima Wormtongue.
>>
>>36691005
Anime not animals. Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>36690937
>falling for the girl(female) meme
>>
>>36691023
I don't want to be an orbiter but I don't know how to make myself stand out of the crowd so to speak.

I'm not going to lower myself to orbiter status either, fuck that gay shit.
>>
File: dededededestruction.png (715KB, 962x658px) Image search: [Google]
dededededestruction.png
715KB, 962x658px
girls don't like anime, they like manga
>>
>>36691082
Only girls I've seen who read manga are all Asian. White girls watch anime
>>
>>36691082
A girl who reads Berserk would be better than one who watches any anime.
>>
File: file.png (929KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
929KB, 800x1122px
>>36691116
>Berserk
Not that kind. That's MANga. Same with stuff like JoJo and Vagabond.

Girls like manga.
>>
>>36691136
Vagabond is nice too, I never managed to finish it though. Haven't tried Jojo despite its legendary reputation yet.
>>
>>36691172
>I never managed to finish it though
Neither did the mangaka.
>>
I myself am a girl, and I would say that most girls that I know have not even finished one chapter of a manga and the only anime all of them claimed to have watched is pokemon or other 4kids dubbed shows.

The girls who I know who do have those interests, the usualy stick the safe side and only go for the soft and non-violent and less sexual anime, manga, and video games.

I on the other hand enjoy lots of eroge, hentai manga, and other japanese video games but I don't watch much anime nowadays.

The only people who reach my level of interest are some guys I know in my school but they even say that I'm more advanced in my interests than they are.

The only person who ever truly barely reached my level is my recently former lover. He is an absolute asshole and the girls he replaced me with are normies.
>>
>>36692154
Show us your tits or shut up.
>>
>>36692154
This ^^^
Even black girls these days are pretending to be into Naruto and Dragon Ball because their black counterparts make anime edits with Soundcloud rappers
>>
>>36690937
If you're not a beta cuck your gf will do whatever the fuck you do. Women don't have interests of their own.
>>
>>36693318
It seems like they only like such interests to attract guys. The thing they are doing wrong is that when they get together, he will one day find out that she was just lying.

sometimes lying isn't worth it. Video games, anime, and manga just was never made for the general population. It's an aquired taste.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>36692154
You can tell she's far gone because she types like a manga. It's people like you who make me want to round up every weeb in the UK, strap them to nuclear missiles and rid this country of your filth, leaving their vaporised remains to float in the atmosphere.
>>
>>36690937
Shared interests are not something to aim for. You end emphasising your small differences in taste and you're worse off if anything.

What you want is a girl who is interested in something, anything, for herself other than normie/basic bitch stuff. This is still incredibly rare of course.

Then she can at least empathise with you, she'll probably adopt your interests to a mild degree and you can learn about new stuff. Given most relationships end in failure, you can at least look back and have gained some new knowledge because she was really into French cinema or hang-gliding or whatever it was.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.