[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP EATING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1493565135002.png (73KB, 1317x982px) Image search: [Google]
1493565135002.png
73KB, 1317x982px
HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP EATING
>>
Put the fork down tubby.
>>
File: delicious-cake.jpg (1MB, 1489x720px) Image search: [Google]
delicious-cake.jpg
1MB, 1489x720px
>>36690369
fuck that. Just embrace it.
>>
put the fork down
or more realistically... don't "stop" eating, but eat considerably less. ween yourself down from eating say 3,500 calories a day to like 2,000.
exercise a lot. eating becomes less of an issue when you exercise. even just walking around your neighbourhood will help. humans benefit the most from cardio activities anyway. get that blood pumping anon and work those calories off!
>>
>>36690369
nigga just walk away from the kitchen like nigga just close your mouth haha
>>
>>36690400
Never

Not while I still have some hope in life

Oridkdnkdkf
>>
File: tumblr_oloyfsVQwF1uawotbo2_1280.jpg (316KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oloyfsVQwF1uawotbo2_1280.jpg
316KB, 1200x1600px
You don't, you silly braphog.

Now be my boyfriend.
>>
it's not eating you need to stop, it's exercise you need to start

like this post if you agree
>>
>>36690668
Cute thighs and belly
>>
>>36690369
Take in shit loads of caffeine or protein. Helps to ignore food cravings. If that isn't enough you might have to even have to certain drugs, such as modafinil or adderall, as with those you'll even FORGET to eat.
>>
>>36690668
i can feel the rancid smell through the screen
>>
File: tumblr_om9hdnNHyT1uawotbo3_1280.jpg (111KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9hdnNHyT1uawotbo3_1280.jpg
111KB, 960x1280px
>>36691279
I smell boymusk and braps through my screen.
>>
stimulants stimulants stimulants stimlunats uhhhhmm.... uhhhh.... HMMMMMMMM>..... let me think.... oh, i guess stimulants? i think stimulants probably

stims = pop pills and feel no hunger the entire day. increased metabolism, ez weight loss.

ephedrine, cafiene, ritalin, addy, whatever works for you. google what you can score in your country

i lost a lot of weight with a vegan diet + stimulants. im talking down from 220 to 156 today in the morning, im 5'11" barefoot
>>
>>36690668
Uh

Thanks for this post I guess

This has inspired me to fast for the next 3 days
>>
File: file.png (143KB, 292x296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
143KB, 292x296px
>>36690369
Sandvich makes me strong!
>>
>>36690668
I want this but why
>>
Tell your momma to put a lock on the fridge and pantry
>>
>>36690444
Underrated post and underrated trips.
>>
>>36690369
Get more fibre in your diet. Start eating food which actually has nutritional value instead of shoveling cake and fructose enriched food into your mouth.
>>
>>36692011
SHUT UP NORMIE, fat robots dont need ur GARBAGE advice u know nothing of the pain and suffering that comes with being obese and unloved

if any of u real life sentence fat robots are standing on the line of giving up and trying, on life and death, PLEASE understand ive been there and for me what worked is stimulants everyday [ephedrine]spoiler[/ephedrine] and a vegan diet

try stims just themselves and see how they work for you. it makes it possible to lose weight. eating a 500 kCal deficite is virtually impossible if ur a fat dude for a long time. you just fall apart. stims = no appetite and more energy
>>
drugs and Oregonian
>>
>>36690369
stop eating food, start cigs or meth
>>
>>36690369
Be poor and lazy
>>
Keep yourself busy. Get a hobby. Have a project. Your mind will be occupied and you'll not think about food.

For example, I'm working on making a tool for creating text-based adventure games.
>>
>>36691268
Modafinil. I can go 3 days with no food on that shit and coffee
>>
File: IMG_6011.jpg (93KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.jpg
93KB, 384x384px
>>36690444
Trips speak. Check em fucking faggotttt
>>
>>36690444
Underrated with trips, op you're a faggot
>>
Smoke cigarettes and drink black coffee. Combine this with a running regimen and you'll shed weight incredibly fast. Whenever I need to lose 10-15 pounds in around a month or two this is what I do.
>>
>>36694301
Oh shit another modafinil abusing anon? That shit is crazy, I can never sleep on the days I take it though.
>>
>>36693092
What in the fuck is that animal? Fucking creepy desu.
>>
>>36690369

You don't stop eating entirely. You just stop once you reach that first wall of fullness. Assuming you are as fat as I was, you probably keep cramming food down until your stomach aches and you feel like passing out. Stop doing that on a daily basis.
>>
>>36694962
It's a shoebill
>>
>>36694962
>Fucking creepy
you're fucking creepy u cuck shit sitcom watching zeddit browsing faggot

shoebills are fkn lovely
>>
>>36693092
whats a stim senpai this sounds good ive just been starving myself then failing and eating too much
>>
>>36695862
>whats a stim
stimulant drug
>>
>>36695870
what kind sorry im sort of an idiot i just wanna know which one works and wont turn me into a junkie
>>
>>36690409
>Body burns 2400 calories a day
>Go to work
>Don't eat anything until I get home
>Put digiorno pizza in the oven
>Eat whole pizza by myself (1796 kcal)
>Burn 500 kcal a day
>Lose 1 lb per week
>56 lbs per year

I mean, I am /fit/ otermode but I'm still kind of cutting because I'm going to bulk starting june and I wanna trim off the extra fat. It really is THAT easy
>>
Stop eating and walk around
I used to weigh 225
>go to college
>sad because have no one to talk to because introvert faggot(got over that)
>ate alone
>didn't like that feeling so I stopped going to the dinningbhall
>food was also shit so that helped
>walked around a lot to think
>down to below 170
Feelsgoodman
>>
>gonna kill myself before the end of the year
>eating whatever shit I want before then since it doesn't matter anymore
>>
I dunno. I eat constantly to help ease the sadness and stress. If I'm unable to binge for a couple of days I actually start to feel suicidal, not because I'm hungry, but because food was the only thing regulating my mood.
>>
Getting a nosejob
>>
Just go to organic shops. Costs a bit more but you buy less softdrinks and snacks so it evens out.
>>
>>36695886
meth is bad stay away from it

addy and ritalin are different for differnt people. some like them some dont. either way u need a prescription for them. its not easy to get, especially outside the usa

ephedrine is ideal for weightloss, its what i use

use google, FUCK
>>
>>36696142
organic shit is garbo and expensive and a ripoff if ur anything below upper middle class

>but you buy less softdrinks and snacks so it evens out.
?????????

is this some garbage troll attempt or something? you can do that anywhere....

i shop in walmart for sardine cans and house accessories and u dont see me leaving with garbage
>>
>>36695976
We both know you won't do it you fucking pussy

You're just saying that to feel better about eating like a damn pig
>>
>>36690668
Jokes on you chubby femboys give me raging boners.
>>
How? I can barely eat 600 cal a day how do you people go that far
>>
>>36697723
Eat high cal food.
>>
TRY POVERTY YOU FUCKING PIG I HOPE YOU GET A HEART ATTACK AND SLOWLY DIE IN AGONY WORTHLESS CUNT
>>
>>36690369
Sell your collection of nerd stuff. I'm sure you have some of it. Work up a few hundred dollars at least.

Now, use that money to travel to see people you know that live too far away for typical visits. You can do it every weekend for several months with this extra gas money.

When you are on the road or socializing with people you will not eat out of boredom. And because you are socializing with people you will feel better and make new connections in life. It will motivate you to do more with your time. When you start having things to do which you find enjoyable you won't eat as much.
>>
>tfw i just discovered queso on pizza
>>
>>36690369
Start doing yoga. It helps you lose weight. Also start walking/ jogging around the block
>>
>>36690629
>implying
remove yourself normie
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.