[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they made a movie about Pepe who would play him? Should it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1491863907265.gif (98KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491863907265.gif
98KB, 410x409px
If they made a movie about Pepe who would play him? Should it be live action or animation?
>>
>>36690310
Animation

Somewhere in the middle of the movie, Pepe does a magical transition from le sad frog to le smug poo poo nazi frog and goes from being voiced by Johnny Depp to being voiced by Gilbert Gotfried

I feel like Ashton Kutcher would voice Wojak
>>
le angry amphibian
>>
>>36690310
I'm trying to think of the smuggest voice possible for Pepe.
>>
>>36690310
I feel like Nicholas Cage would be good
>>
File: Michael-Cera.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Cera.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
>>36690465
+1 to NC
with old, washed up Michael Cera as Wojack
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlmlzND2CQ
>>
Live action. Tying to depict the evolution of a meme in a movie would would be really weird to begin with and the addition of a live cast would make it avant-garde as fuck. As for playing him it would just be actual frogs of varying species, sizes, colors, and shapes riding on peoples heads and somehow influencing their behavior.
>>
File: Nicholas Hoult.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas Hoult.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>36690515
Pic related should be wojak
He played nux in fury road for reference.
>>
>>36690621
Hes a 6'4 sucessful Chad tho,and by his appearance he does not feel like wojak.
>>
>>36690917
that's the point of acting.

besides he already played a nerd who gets cucked in the x-men movies.
>>
>>36690545
>The movie starts like this almost in medias res
>Halfway through the song Pepe rips the mascots head off himself
>"I CANT TAKE WORKING WITH THESE ROASTIE MEXICUNT SLUTS ANY MORE"
>"WHAT ARE THEY EVEN SAYING"
>"WHY ARE THEY WEARING THESE HOOKER ARM BANDS FUCK THIS REEEE"
>He takes out a gun and fires at people in the studio
>He makes a run for it, driving out of the studio at high speed
>Opening credits roll as pepe barrels down a high way
>Flash back
>Story begins to recount pepes life as an awkward autistic bastard child with no father
>He has to contend with and abusive uncle (smug pepe) and his retarded cousin apu
>Hes eccentric in high school, but never able to really connect with anyone outside of being a laughing stock
>He joins an unofficial fraternity in college, the boys club, to make up for his lackluster high school experience
>distracted by Boys club shenanigans and crippled by his smart but lazy personality, he drops out from college
>he meets Wojak at a minimum wage job
>They keep in touch and become close friends
>They discuss their loneliness, disenchantment with the world, and become neets together
>We explore wojaks past in Germany, being depressed, bullied and lonely there and here in America after he had moved in hopes of a better life
>With the refugee crisis happening in wojaks home country, he and Pepe become politically active
>Pepe is one day spotted at an anti Trump rally raid and revered on the internet as a "frog God"
>Pepes fame distances him from Wojak, pepe goes insane from the power, developing a scat fetish, now constantly abusing and pranking wojak
>Wojak feels betrayed by the only person he could call a friend and hangs himself on his birthday
>Pepe is snapped back to reality, he cannot stand himself anymore
>Reputation destroyed by his actions, be escapes to Mexico and gets a job working as a mascot
>Pepes car is wrecked on a lamp post on a bridge
>Mexico City lays in waste from his rampage
>He jumps off bridge
>>
>>36691326
Nicog
>>
>>36691326
That was a really good story anon
>>
File: shia_mug.jpg (220KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
shia_mug.jpg
220KB, 900x494px
I think its obvious which actor should play wojak.......
>>
should be played by willem dafoe
>>
>>36690310
>Pepe staring Adam Sandler
>>
Any nigger, will do.
>>
Animated (in 3D), with Seth MacFarlane as Pepe and Michael Cera as Wojak
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.