[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realise that your parents and family don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7322.jpg (62KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7322.jpg
62KB, 500x213px
When did you first realise that your parents and family don't actually care about you?
>>
File: Homegrown_8211f3_6241372.jpg (53KB, 479x583px) Image search: [Google]
Homegrown_8211f3_6241372.jpg
53KB, 479x583px
>>36689343
But they do care
>>
>>36689343
They do care though. At least my parents and brother. The rest of my family are either mentally ill or selfish assholes, glad I don't have to see them
>>
I was never so deluded
Life hasn't been rough but it has been hell
>>
I think they care about me to an extent, but they care much much more about themselves than they do about me.

My mother divorced my father and it was about her, not me. What she felt like doing meant more to her than her child.

I think it's normal for most people, especially women, to be such selfish pricks- it's in their nature. However, I also think that the modern social climate has enabled much much more of this to go on without any judgement, shaming or punishment.
>>
>>36689343
I'm 28 and never had a job, I don't contribute with literally anything. My mum and my two olders sister support me for no reason. I wish they hadn't. True love would have been to force me to go out and be independent.
>>
>>36689343
They're the only ones who actually do.
>>
My extended family is turbo schadenfreude and loves to see me living in shit. My father hates me and loves to put me down. My mother sort of cares but at the same time she doesn't.
>>
>>36689343
I was like 13 years old when I first realized it I think. My mother was getting increasingly toxic and my friend from elementary school left me to chase after girls instead.
>>
i sperged out and hit myself on the head and she was like "if you ever kill yourself ill find you in heaven and beat you" and that prives to me that she just doesnt care becausebive told her inthink i have problems and she was just like "when i was a kid that was called being shy"

and they must think im just a crybaby since i hold in alot of bad feelings i accidently get really mad a few times and uncontrollabley cry and they just told me to work on my temper
>>
I hate my parents to core, I will leave them to die alone and without anything.

jesus fuck just remembering through how much torment my mother has put me during schooling just to pass school just in end to be hating school and learning and whole system and left to be unemployed fuck for 5 years. And she doesnt give fuck if I am unemployed for so long but she tormented me to finish fucking school, jesus fucking chirst this stupid bitch needs to be burned alive.
>>
>>36689343

When my mom didn't come to my 5th grade band performance. I stopped playing my trombone after that
>>
Long time ago
I don't blame them though ,no one has ever cared about me
>>
>>36689343
One year of accepting my neet lifestyle with nothing more than hot meals, and expressive words pf their love prove you wrong. Ill overcome my neet lifestyle eventually and pay them back with love and pot to my lovely cottonheads. Im such a lucky motherfucker, if i may say. Might as well build a lottery ticket right now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.