[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-boyfriend just threatened to hack everything I own...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I sent him a text to see how he was doing and this was his response: "Every single dirty picture I have of you will go viral and there will be no way to stop it. It all started back in 2011, freshman year. I found a Jailbreak repo that allowed me to get anything and everything from Amazon for free. Once I received my items, I went back to Amazon and sold them as a third party vendor. This lasted for about 8 months until a patch was developed. At that time I had about 25,000. I had to do more. This was when I learned about the Deep Web and S Road. I found an Amazon employee on the Deep web with verified credentials whom allowed me to access to his 50 percent off discount for a small fee. I used this to kick start my earnings for a while later. Scamming Amazon eventually got me into the market of selling hacked Paypal accounts via bitcoins as well as skimmed credit cards and very, very small amounts of counterfeit currencies. By 2014, I met you. I stopped everything and devoted everything I could to you while staying under the radar besides selling a few fake IDS. I decided to change every aspect of my life to better myself and just sit on investments cashing out small percentages at high points in the market and then reinvesting. I recently got back into the market and found a guy on the deep web who ahs doubled my earnings. By August 9th, 2016, FDA regulations on vaping devices are going to and all manufacturers to sell their products on the deep web, which in return will triple my bitcoin exchange. You sending me this single text has allowed me to clone your SIM. If you tell anyone, I will know. I have extracted your IP and MAC address and IP from a Skype conversation you had with a certain someone not too long ago. Anything you say, I WILL know and I WILL hit back hard."
>>
Bump originopamamammamama
>>
>tfw no sexy dom bf like this. id cum so hard

>yesss daddy hack meee hack meeee
=spanks=
>hack me harderrrrr
>>
So he's like Liam Neeson in Taken?
>>
>>36689490
>overly submissive apparent female talking about being dominated by a sociopath

Fuck off, trap-kun, I know it's you.
>>
if you believe him then why did you make this thread

also
what is he even threatening in this message? he just says he's gonna release your nudes and, i dunno, send fake texts from your phone or something. there's no conditional here. there's not a demand in here, he just says "don't tell anybody" but... if he's gonna release your nudes then why the fuck does it even matter whether you tell anybody, he's gonna do it anyway apparently
it doesn't make sense

also
why would someone attempt to blackmail you and, in their blackmail note, cop to a shit ton of actual crimes.
like literally he says "at this date i committed this crime, at this date i began doing this crime"

in the incredibly unlikely event that this is real, the obvious move is to just go to the fucking police and show them this very legally convenient confession and take your chances. there is apparently no downside to doing so as he hasn't given you any option to prevent your info from being released

also
this is definitely made up
>>
>Cloning SIM from a text
Yeah okay buddy
>>
File: fmUmHQel.jpg (53KB, 294x640px) Image search: [Google]
fmUmHQel.jpg
53KB, 294x640px
>>36689601
Proof here - OP

Origanioo
>>
>>36689611
Nah this is TOO legit
>>
>>36689666
He sounds like a massive faggot. How did the relationship end?
>>
File: IMG_5179.jpg (41KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5179.jpg
41KB, 640x995px
>>36689666
This proves exactly as much as this fake conversation I just made with myself
>>
>>36689720
He ended up stalking me and following me around the city. He even followed me to a Wendy's and that's when I told him to leave me alone, he was a robot who was sweet at first but he went crazy after he got into drugs and I found out he was into some shady weird shit. He also had a mommy fetish....lol
>>
>>36689787
There is no way this can be fake there's pictures
>>
File: 1493604367276.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493604367276.png
360KB, 600x580px
yeah funny thread
keep me entertained i alt tab into WoW
>>
>>36689256
>If you tell anyone, I will know.

You done fucked up by making this thread
>>
>>36689818
>i am being blackmailed by a guy who has threatened to do a bunch of shit if i tell anyone
>better post about it on a place on the internet i am certain he uses
>>
why not just call cops tho, already disclosed criminal activity directly too you, easy fix desu
>>
>>36689542
i don't recognize the OP but this is what i assume is happening here
reads like an extended roleplay from someone who gets off on being abused by a psychopathic ex
>>
This kinda reminds me of those old spy movie when the bad guy would tell you all his plans.

This is stupid.
>>
>>36689256
>every single dirty picture I have of you
>give him/ let him make dirty pictures
Lmao OP
>>
>go viral
At best, you'll have anons fapping to your nudes on /b/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.