[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you stayed up all night without sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 1492148869760.png (555KB, 952x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492148869760.png
555KB, 952x676px
When was the last time you stayed up all night without sleeping and why?
>>
every night.

I don't feel isolated. I feel tranquil.
>>
When I was in my late teens I could literally stay up for days, no worries.

Now that I'm nearly 30, I feel like I'm actually going to die if I stay up longer than 24 hours.
>>
When old school runescape was released
>>
File: 1490410534418.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1490410534418.png
185KB, 500x644px
i sleep 3~ish hours a day and im neet
>>
>>36689202
last night; existencial crisis
>>
yesterday watching the kiev major
>>
>>36689202

The last I stayed up all night I talked to a friend on skype for 7 hours. It was voice chat, I don't even know how we stayed entertained talking about random shit that long.
It was nice though
>>
Last Tuesday

Fell asleep around 8 am

Was at a party + Denny's
>>
Well I usually stay up between 6 am to 8 am and sleep til 4 or 5 pm. But staying up for a day is exhausting unless I'm super anxious, depressed or bored, although you start to feel crazy after 2 or 3 days, my longest was 4 days, I heard voices and things looked wavy, shit was scary honestly
>>
I only stayed up all night one time in my whole life. It was the night Halo Reach came out and me and my best friend stayed up all night playing the campaign on legendary. I was so tired the next day I couldn't function and my friend's mom thought i was on drugs. Still one of my best memories.
>>
i do most, if not all sundays, and have done so for the past year or so, because i basically drink to the point of passing out on weekends. really need to start smoking weed again, because it's probably one of the contributors to the fact i run an awful sleep deficit and am basically useless at work come friday
>>
>>36689202
Technically I stay up every night without sleeping and go to bed at sunup because I'm NEET and that's just what my cycle naturally shifts too. Once every couple months I'll stay up for more than 24 hours to shift to a more normal schedule. Though it only ever lasts a week or two at most before slipping back
>>
Probably about 30 years ago, why would I want to?
>>
Last night. It's a common thing for me. On a good night, I sleep for about 5 hours. A special blend between working on school stuff all night and having too much on my mind and worrying all night.
>>
File: it goes.png (253KB, 399x343px) Image search: [Google]
it goes.png
253KB, 399x343px
>>36689202
i sleep between 6pm and 2am

last time i went a full night without sleeping at all was last week, i should be studying right now but every time i look at a wall of words i feel like crying. why was i born a brainlet
>>
File: 1492302096777.jpg (10KB, 250x250px)
1492302096777.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Doing it now. I have a test in the morning that I didn't study for and I keep telling myself I will but here I am.
>>
>>36689202
tonight tbqhwyf
>>
About 2 weeks or so ago. Usual story, trying to reset my sleep pattern after waking up at 3-5pm for a while.
>>
Right now
I've lost control of my life
>>
literally now, i want to listen new music hehe
>>
I've been up for roughly 32 hours, going through a cycle of wanting to get back up on my feet, fill out a bunch of job applications and be productive, to wanting to kill myself. Honestly my strongest tether that stops me is my cat. Because my family are either on the other side of the country, dead, or have physically said to me that I'm a waste of space and to never talk to them again.
>>
File: 1489209486783.jpg (138KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489209486783.jpg
138KB, 749x750px
>>36689537
>>36689537
Im going to be doing the same thing anon.

Wana jam to tunes on dubtrack?
>>
>>36689202
Almost everyday i go to sleep at 6:00 AM. I have extreme insomnia.
>>
30 December, 2015. I stayed up all night to work on and finish a video to upload it before the New Year came in (cause I was gonna be gone that day.)
>>
last week
i went out drinking with what few friends i have, and went back to their hovel.. i had the option to sleep on a couch in a living room with no curtains and people playing vidya all morning long, or stay up and listen to HP Lovecraft audiobooks and play vainglory... i chose to stay up. regretted it for a bit around 2pm, but it was okay. staying up all night is so bad for you though. we literally require sleep.
>>
>>36690249
Me too anon, it's rough, sometimes I don't go to bed til 7 am of its really bad.
>>
>>36689202
Last two nights, wonderful weeken with a bunch of mushrooms dxm gabapentin and rum
>>
File: 1493445841737.jpg (26KB, 480x360px)
1493445841737.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>36690373
Insomnia and anxiety are basically what destroyed my life. It's impressive how something so simple as not being able to sleep can completely destroy your mind.
>>
>>36690808
Same boat, anon. Panic attacks, insomnia and overeating due to constant stress have made me even more depressed, it's 6 AM and I'm here all day again. No end in sight. Alone and cold. And no sleep as always, just exhausted.
>>
The night before my job interview
>>
File: warning.png (436KB, 540x960px)
warning.png
436KB, 540x960px
>>36689202
I don't know fellow /pol/lack, but have vicious insomnia the last 3wks, 6am and wide awake and only slept 5hrs yesterday. Oh fucks, I'm on r9k, thought i was on pol! I think its time I get the sleep schedule back on schedule. So what do you robots do when you have the insomnia? It's killing me.
>>
>>36689202
Damn what happened to beast man?

How do I access the cameras again I hope we can do that again I enjoyed bonding with some of you
>>
>>36689202
That type of stuff is like a weekly occurrence at least for me. Insomnia, have it pretty bad too, worst time was when I couldn't sleep for 3 days and had to work, I was like a zombie, hellish feeling.
>>
>>36690909
Last week because I was too excite waiting for my heroin

I used to be a heavy sleeper but now I struggle to get a decent night sleep and am woken up easily

Shut sucks mayne
>>
Yesterday. I had coffee for the first time in months in the afternoon and I couldn't fall asleep until 8 the following morning. My arms got really itchy and covered in little bumps too.
>>
>>36690966
Damn, isn't heroin very good for sleeping? I know I get hella sleepy from codeine/opium/kratom, never did the H
>>
>>36690966
Didn't mean to reply to you

LKggggj
>>
>>36690998
I know, I don't mind.
>>
>>36689202
had to finish editing a short film for a school project. Edited all night, but the due date was extended to I stayed up all night for no reason
>>
>>36690996
Weirdly heroin makes sleeping difficult for me

Poppy seed tea used to have me sleeping 12hr a day though
>>
File: nosleep.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
nosleep.png
42KB, 481x406px
>>36689202

all through my 20s to the point I needed pills to sleep
>>
>>36691030
Poppy seed tea is great. I'm thinking about making some right now. I wonder how many percent of poppy seeds are bought by druggies. Who the fuck else needs poppy seeds? Very few people bake their own bread
>>
>>36691051
Last time I did this I made the mistake of actually ingesting the seeds and was hella sick for days, they come out complete the other way out through your butt, can't digest it
>>
>>36689235
tfw to inteligent to have existencial crises
>>
I get up at 6am most days and go to bed around 10.30pm.

Last night i stayed up till 11pm, at 11pm i started playing NieR Automata, at 11.30pm i was in bed because i kept falling asleep in my chair while playing.

I just want to game all night. :( I think it's because i wake up too early that i cant stay awake at night.
>>
>>36691051
Poppy seed tea, huh? Well I know tea is good for you and I need a healthier way to get myself to sleep.

*looks it up*

wtf! Drugs ar bad for you!!!
>>
>>36691051
I would say the majority that aren't being bought by bakers by now

You're right, its great. The only problem is it loses it magic quite quickly after daily use and is easy to become physically addicted to because of its long half-life and many alkaloids

It's still a great because of how cheap it is, too bad I've given up on finding decent seeds + my family caught on and it's quite hard to hide (mess and noise)
>>
About a year ago. I hate not getting sleep but I usually get around 6 1/2 hours every weeknight (5 on sunday) 10 on friday/saturday. Occasionally I'll get 7, 8, or even 9 hours on weekdays which is amazing, but on really bad days, I get 3-4 hours.

3 hrs: Shit-tier. Literally cannot function. Useless twat at work
4 hrs: Bottom-tier. Work is a pain, but I can semi-make it through the day.
5 hrs: Mid-tier. Not ideal. Mornings are a drag, but I can function decently at work.
6 hrs: Good-tier. I consider this a reasonable amount of sleep. Mornings are still a bitch though.
7 hrs: Top-tier. I can actually function exceptionally well with this amount of sleep. This is what I recommend you all try to do every day.
8 hrs: Amazing-tier. Give me a task. I can do it. Coffee still required.
9 hrs: Superb-tier. I'm basically a demi-god at work. No coffee needed.
10+hrs: God-tier. I've transcended. Make me the CEO of the entire company and I could probably pull it off (only on that day)
>>
>>36689202
>When was the last time you stayed up all night without sleeping?
I'm always up all night.
>why?
I don't know why. I am a neet though so it's not like it matters much
>>
>>36689202
Last night. It was Valborg so I lucked into people inviting me to hang out, and then a house party. I promise I'm not a normie. Promise.
>>
File: 1481067816165.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1481067816165.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>36690833
Impressive how similar our situation is. Best of luck in improving your situation. I will try to catch some sleep.
>>
>>36689202
id ont have a real set sleep schedule

i went to bed at 8pm and just woke up a bit ago at 2am. 6 hours of sleep isnt bad but now i have to figure out wtf to do until the rest of the world wakes up.
>>
>>36689202
US election 2016. I'm european so I had to stay awake to watch results.
>>
File: 1428513182314.jpg (5KB, 250x232px)
1428513182314.jpg
5KB, 250x232px
>>36691051
Mhmm mhmm mhmmm drinking some right now. I recommend it, add some sugar, perfect
>>
A week ago. I had an overnight flight to London and the plane was too bumpy to sleep in.
>>
>>36689202
Last night because i went clubbing in the city

INB4 chad/normie
>>
>>36689202
Me? Like right now, faggot.
>>
Its 9pm and i need to stay up till about 9pm tomorrow doing a uni assignment.

Suggestions on what to eat and drink to stay awake?
>>
>>36689202
This past Friday, into Saturday. I started a new game in Crusader Kings II as the Ethiopian Jews and I ended up surviving all the shitty Muslim Holy Wars and stealing 2 kingdoms.

Felt good.
>>
>>36691407
What are u waiting on the rest of the world for
>>
>>36691744
I have heard good things about that game.

I was a big fan of civ v and i was wondering if you thought ck2 would br similar?
>>
>>36689202
RlGHT NOW
>>
>>36689202
Right now.

It's 7 in the morning somebody please help
>>
>>36691051
can you just make it from plain poppy seeds? i want to try the tea but im in australia so i can only get the seeds?
>>
>>36691936
Yes you can. Need a lot of seeds for it to work. The ones they sell at my store just so happens to be enough for a dose, quite a coincidence don't you think? I already threw away the bag so can't say how many grams it was. Used a coffee filter, do NOT eat the seeds though, that shit will seriously upset your stomach
>>
Well, it's currently 7:24am, and I haven't slept.
>>
>>36691972
how do i make the tea then ?
>>
>>36691987
Hot water> coffee filter> cup
It's not rocket science
>>
Few months ago, I had horrible earache and a cold and couldn't get to sleep so I just got back up and stayed on the PC till morning, rang in to work, and then passed out at 10am and woke up about midday
>>
>>36689202
I woke up around 7pm last night.
>>
>>36691875
Nah, Civ is more about collecting resources and winning the game, CKII doesn't have a story or an win state, you just make your own objectives.

And while Civ is about your nation and its immortal rulers, CKII is about your dynasty and preserving your bloodline, less about what country you fall under.

I'd say Europa Universalis is more similar to Civ in the "nation state" department. Both games are infinitely deeper than Civ, though.
>>
>>36692092
Sounds pretty much like /pol/. Could be very fun.
>>

I swapped my sleep schedule for a month during the World Cup

Lots of fun but my parents nearly kicked me out for it. Nowadays I can't stay up on my two wagecuckless days because my schedule would be fucked and I'd likely miss work.
>>
>>36692199
It's very fun. I'm closing in on 1000 hours.

>sounds like /pol/
If you like eugenics and cleansing your land of undesirables, heretics, and apostates, then it's the game for you.
>>
One day last year I was just about to switch off my pc and go to bed when I saw an advertisement for an all-night arts festival in the city. I decided to go check it out but I didn't like the displays. I had nothing on the next day, so once I got home in the morning I just went straight to bed.
>>
File: 1480222807352.jpg (14KB, 351x354px)
1480222807352.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>tfw staying up for 24 hours and no comfy tunes to keep me in a trance
>>
>>36689202
Almost two years ago, I spent the whole night talking with a friend
>>
>>36689202
Last night. I run 52ish hours awake then 4ish asleep.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.