[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did bad today. I finally snapped. I came home after being fire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
I did bad today. I finally snapped. I came home after being fire from my minimum wage job to hear my sister screaming as she is fucked in room. I couldn't stand it, knowing I am an autistic jobless loser as she fuck her way to success. I went in to her room and began assaulting her bf with my retard strength. She tried to stop me and I accidently punch her in the face a few times. They both leave the house and I am waiting for my parents to come home. I don't know what to say. I dont have a cell phone to apologize to her now that I have calm down.

Pls help
>>
Man that is interesting.
>>
>>36688981
you dont even need a wife or gf anymore for domestic abuse, science is wonderful.
>>
>>36688981
Boy, I guess anon won't be here tomorrow, nigga gonna get into the mad house.

Buh-bye~
>>
I can't leave the house. There is too much naughty stuff they will find if they search my room. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1479513837420.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479513837420.png
44KB, 658x662px
Just lock all the doors, and it's your house now. They can't kick you out if you kick them out first.
>>
>>36689109
No, just say you are sorry. say you were angry about losing your job.
>>
>>36689109
They have keys to house. I have begun moving food and water into my room to barricade myself. I have piss bottles but nothing to poo in. I have cardboard boxes but I think I need something plastic. I am freaking out.
>>
You should have waited until her bf was JUST about to nut and then invaded and taken the entire load into your mouth like a real robot.
>>
>>36688981
Hey anon, sorry to hear this. It's your fault because you have free will and you chose to do this, even if you were overcome by emotion, so don't blame anyone but yourself

That being said I feel bad for you and I understand. Girls do fuck their way to success and it's pathetic

Get rid of anything illegal you have in your room and just wait it out.
>>
Dad just rang home phone. Her bf is in emergency room. His retina is detaching and he requires surgery. I am so fucked.
>>
>>36688981
>hear my sister screaming as she is fucked in room

Geez, that's rough. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>36689310
Did he sound angry? What did your sister say?
>>
I think your sister's bf would press charges, so get things ready for that. If you run they will probably go after you with a warrant for your arrest.
>>
>>36689140
Do not barricade yourself, if now they think you are insane imagine after you lock yourself in your den, eventually they will call the cops and they gonna call am ambulance and you will be put in an asylum for a very long time, just face the conseguences and try your best to not be considerated insane, trust me you better act like a normal person.

t. I have been an asylum in Italy and freed after 2 years after being considerated sane again
>>
>>36689310
damn OP you are a beast!
>>
>>36688981
how old is your sister and the bitch who couldn't take a hit?
>>
File: 56542997_p0.jpg (115KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
56542997_p0.jpg
115KB, 336x442px
Next time just fill a super soaker with orange juice like a normal gentleman.
>>
maybe you could dispose of the contraband and go live in a motel for a few days and then try to come back?
everyone will probably be very emotional the first time you talk about what happened, and locking yourself in your room will probably only make it worse, so maybe it would be better to go elsewhere for a few days
>>
File: 1493555039516.jpg (150KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493555039516.jpg
150KB, 826x960px
Dude nice,you have done us proud,now wear this robot badge like a badge of honor dude
>>
>>36689886
I desposed of the naughty stuff. I am just waiting for parents now.

>>36689838
Both 18
>>
>>36689920
Bring a knifejust in case if the parents situation will get a litle out of hand
>>
File: tmp_4684-hqdefault537923393.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4684-hqdefault537923393.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>36688981
>>36689310
I think if youre strong enough to actually really beat them, you should have raped him in front of your sister, or her in front of him, whichever you prefer
>>
>Having sex with your boyfriend and screaming like a whore in your family's house
>While your family is there

Disgusting. People really do this?
>>
>>36689981
I dont want to hurt people. I feel bad knowing only person who love me (twin sister) is probably afraid of me now.
>>
>>36689920
>Both 18
you're good then. they probably won't be hanging out together at your house now. idk how your dad is but he'll probably wanna have a long talk or some shit. was the guy a random chad? or someone your sister has been dating for awhile. If it was a random, you're dad would probably say good job protecting your sister or some shit
>>
>>36689997
I dont think they knew I came home
>>
>>36690003
Just go with "barricading yourself in the room" then,your choice
>>
>>36690003
Keep the knife but keep it concealed so no one will find it. If they get emotional and try to attack you pull it out but don't use it. They should stop attacking you. It's just a precaution to ensure your safety
>>
Just deny it. I know this is hard but act as cool and normal as you possibly can.

Just deny it. When confronted just say sorry guys, needs to go, I have an interview to attend.

You will look smart and mature. Your parents will seem surprised and forget he ordeal
>>
>>36690206
Thats awful advice
Stay in a motel like that other anon said hopefully its just some randim asshole so you might get off the hook. Puching your sister though...
>>
>>36690206
this is next level autism, also leddit formatting
>>>/out/
>>
>>36689310
>>36688981
i think you've kinda screwed the pooch on this one op. all is not lost, but i think you need to realize you might have a problem. i'd suggest apologizing to both your sister and her boyfriend and owning up to whatever consequences come your way. that's just my 2 cents tho
>>
>>36688981
The bitch deserved it for not keeping her degeneracy private.
I would condone you fucking lashing that slut to a cross, OP.
For all that's worth, sorry to hear about all the shit happening to you.
>>
>>36690263
as mister anon said, man up and face the consequences, it's the only reasonable thing to do, any other advie from here's probably gonna put you in a looney house
>>
>>36690009
he attacked his sister too dude
>>
>>36689008
Fuck that's a funny post, thanks anon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.