[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bunnyhop.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyhop.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Hypothetical question for you guys. If you were a chance to have a kid, would you or wouldn't you?

In my case I wouldn't.
>Family history of heart and respiratory problems
>I would probably spend more time earning money for the family than seeing own kid
>I'll probably want to indulge in my hobbies more than seeing kid
>So many shitty people having kids I don't want my kid born into a world like this

What about you guys?
>>
I have absolutely zero respect for anyone who has or wants kids and I earnestly hope their children die before them.
>>
Why would I bring someone to this screwed-up world just to be forced to wageslave and put up with corruption, lies, and fraud until they get sick and die, and that's if their LUCKY?

I'll spare them, thanks.
>>
>>36688744
because i don't want to share my gf's love with anyone else
also it involves a lot of commitment which i lack and neither do i wish i had
i prefer to spend money on me and her only
also what >>36688795 said
>>
I'm at that odd stage where my mind is telling me having kids is retarded because I can't hold a job, still live in my mother's basement, and have no life prospects
but biology is telling me to fuck everything that says yes and have a billion kids
>>
Your family name has been passed down for hundreds of years. That long epic lineage will end with you. That alone should be enough to make you want to reproduce.
>>
>>36688795
So that you can, with 100% certainty, put at least one person into this world with the knowledge of the evil and corruption that has taken place. The main reason I want to have a son is so that I can create one man who understands the evil of the jews as well as I do.
>>
Call me selfish, but I've just always wanted to be a dad. I want to raise a child and take them out for ice cream and give them piggyback rides. I want to watch them grow with pride swelling in my heart. I want to show them that it's okay to be afraid of the world at times and highlight the importance of conquering those fears.

I just want to be a cool, fun dad..
>>
>>36688956
I'd probably be a bad dad because I'd act more like a friend than a hardass.
>oh you got drunk and ran into the neighbors tree? okay well here's how we're gonna keep it secret from everyone and blame the guy down the road that keeps stealing my fucking trash
>>
No, i wouldnt.
>anxious about germs
>cancer runs heavy in the family
>afraid of the pain
>>
I would, but I would want them to grow up in this scenario:

>raised in an environment I approve of
>mother with a specific set of virtues that I approve of

If I can't provide that I won't reproduce... If I can, I will.

Most people with no desire to reproduce are basically accepting they have flawed DNA and using various excuses to avoid reproduction of their flaws in the species ("I don't care", "I'm above that", etc.) Or they are perfectly honest with themselves that they are garbage to be purged from the gene pool.
>>
>>36688789
Top cuck

>>36688744
I would like nothing better, I'd be a great dad, warn my kids about the jews and their tricks like my elders did
>>
File: Phil Approves.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
Phil Approves.gif
2MB, 250x181px
>>36688988
Honestly, when I think of myself as a dad all I can picture is Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. I can't imagine being a disciplinarian or a hardass: I'd just be an overgrown kid who loves his family and wants to have as much fun with them as possible on a daily basis.

Guess I need to find myself a disciplinarian wife.
>>
No because I'm hapa and i wold fail at the task.
>>
>>36689090
There's plenty of successful hapas like Keanu Reeves
>>
>>36689078
I can definitely picture myself as a disciplinarian. I'd try different than how I was raised with the belt and come up with more creative solutions. I'd spray my kids with water from a hose if they miss behave, I bet that's effective and physically harmless
>>
Have a kid, 7 months old. Would recommend.

Nothing compares to having the little thing smile at you in pure joy. It's not some magic connection or anything, it's just a deeply personal relationship that you realise you're setting up for life; you want to be able to have your child be proud of you, to love and respect you. I'm a lazy worthless motherfucker but that kid makes me want to be better in a way nothing else I've ever experienced does.

Having said that it's a fuckload of work and sometimes, on hard nights, I wish I didn't have a kid. So far the good times are outnumbering the bad but I guess we'll see how long that lasts.
>>
>>36689399
so basically, its the same joy you get from masturbating... you sound so selfish like you dont care about the kid, he just makes you happy like your gf when she sucks your dick
>>
File: 1361403353525.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1361403353525.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>36689443
Get a load of this cuck
a teaspoon of oregano
>>
>>36689090
Don't fall for the hapa meme. Its r/asianmasc propaganda designed to deter racemixing. Eurasians are actually the most attractive and intelligent mix. Also the only mix that doesn't completely blot out white features
>>
> heart issues
> 5`4 height
NO.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.