[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you ever bullied by girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

Were you ever bullied by girls?
>>
File: femdom (1).png (886KB, 1772x1393px) Image search: [Google]
femdom (1).png
886KB, 1772x1393px
>>36688620
In high school there were these two ghetto sluts who would make fun of me, call me gay, smack my ass and tell me to show them my dick.

On a completely unrelated note, I have a femdom fetish now.
>>
>>36688620
No, that's retarded. How the fuck do you let women bully you?
>>
File: 1491672048982.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1491672048982.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>36688620
My cousin beat me up a lot when we were kids, we'd also play games where she'd strip naked and stretch on her bed while I was forced to watch. We're 19 now and she still does the playful punches and pokes and the like.

Except now it turns me on.
>>
Twice. Once in elementary school, I threw an orange at her which emded up hitting her in the face and gave her a bloody lip, she left me alone after that.
The second time was in freshman year of high school, one day I got fed up with her kicking the back of my chair, stood up and asked her what her issue was, she got in my face and shoved me, I pushed her back and accidentally sent her toppling over the desk making her hit her head pretty hard because I didn't realize how much bigger I had gotten.

Many years later I found out the second girl had a crush on me because she thought I was really smart and only wanted me to notice her.
>>
>>36689369
>have a crush on someone
>better act like a dick so senpai notices me

fuck that she deserved it
>>
File: 1485418222675.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485418222675.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
nope. I never got bullied by anyone.
>>
>>36689404
I still feel really bad about it, I didn't mean to hurt her and I am neutron star dense when it comes to that sort of thing so Ive convinced myself it's my fault, I think most guys would have picked up on it.
I missed a few other chances with girls growing up for similar reasons it seems, I talked to someone I grew up with awhile back who told be his ex-GF from highschool had a thing for me in those days. Back then I had I thought it was the exact opposite because I'm bad at reading expressions, she had resting bitch face, and I can't into social cues.
>>
>>36688620
Yes.
These fucking bitches would sit at the back of math class and yell or throw stuff at me. I was too beta to do anything.

I wish I had my femdom fetish back then.
>>
File: oneouts.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oneouts.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Kind of.

When I was in highschool I was a really late bloomer. Very short, skinny and had a mad baby face. I was that kid all the girls thought was super cute in a 'awww' way.

When I was about 15 or so I started having a few classes with another girl in my year called Catherine who took a liking to me. She called me 'anon-bear' and would hug me, pinch me and drag me around, that sort of thing.

Sometimes she would sit me on her lap in class and pick my nails clean or toy with my hair.

I blush really obviously too, so when she and her friends would tease me or act suggestive i'd get embarrassed and go full on scarlet. I was like a little toy.

Anyway that was fucking years ago, puberty hit late but I filled out and grew up, still got a bit of a baby face when I'm freshly shaven though. But I have a pretty strong thing for femdom, and while i'm not into the being baby'd, 'mommy gf' stuff, I reckon she definitely had a part to play in it, since she was my first crush/first girl to give me some kind of attention, but the dynamic wasn't the same as most people's, so to speak.

Fuck knows, ay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.