[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I wear a snapback? Every Chad I see and meet wears one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1493053044201.jpg (80KB, 998x877px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493053044201.jpg
80KB, 998x877px
Should I wear a snapback? Every Chad I see and meet wears one and some are fat fucks. Does the snapback magically make you a Chad or something?
>>
Dont even know what a snapback is.
>>
>>36687871
It's when you invert your penis. Just try it
>>
>>36687849
Snapbacks are lame
>>
File: long_night_out.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
long_night_out.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>36687849
I wear one to the gym that says 'buy me a beer' and the frontdesk lady always comments on it.
>>
>>36687871
yeah, sometime in the last five to ten years, they started calling baseball hats (i think specifically the ones with closures in the back) snapbacks. i had never heard the term before that, and plenty of kids wore them when i was in school though most wore the fitted type.
>>
>>36687962
What, that is utterly retarded.
>>
>>36687896
I'm not wearing that!
>>
Lol snapbacks ? What is this 2012?

It's all about the dad hat now
>>
>>36687849
That Tube map fragment confuses me - I thought the H&C and Circle lost their separate identities when they merged. So why does it show the Circle running to Hammersmith?

As for the snapbacks, now that >>36687962 has explained they're baseball hats, I can confirm that they DON'T magically make you a Chad. Nor, of course, do they give you the slightest interest in baseball.
>>
>>36687986
How? The straps on the back literally snapped in place.
>>
>>36688991
This. Get a black/white/pink dad hat with minimal labeling or edgy text.
>>
>>36690323
What's their difference between snapback and dad hat
>>
>>36687849
Not unless you're some form of non-white.

Girls can look cute in snapbacks, but you automatically debase yourself as some sort of party slut.
>>
>>36687849
Don't. Snapbacks are for immature, trashy, douchey man-children.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.