[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0160.png (552KB, 937x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.png
552KB, 937x1500px
Do you still deceive yourself? What is the reality of your situation?
>>
I guess I made another stupid thread
>>
I'm having a panic attack when I should be resting. I try to tell myself my lifestyle is going great or that I know what I can do next to enjoy life but in reality I won't be able to do so because of my broken ideas and constant death focused thoughts. Meanwhile I'm stuck between being a wagie and a NEET because I only work two days a week but the anxiety eats me up during the other five so I feel like quitting but if I did that I wouldn't be able to finance my NEET addictions. I keep myself from following my personal projects for no reason but laziness and lack of motivation, both being clear signs of depression, something I have tried to use professional help with before but all they do is try to keep me from seeing what I already saw.

I mostly just browse 4chan, play vidya and watch animes/youtube since they are effortless activities that allow me to procrastinate heavily without entering a vegetative state but recently I've been getting less and less joy out of these things so I'm getting even more bored. It doesn't help that I recently extracted two wisdom teeth and the stitches are bothering me but I can't remove them for another week, which is making me extremely anxious.

Tomorrow I am expected to master a D&D game even though I really don't want to get out of bed... But it can't be helped.

So no, I don't deceive myself, although I would really like to
>>
File: 1493571428216.png (172KB, 963x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1493571428216.png
172KB, 963x1500px
>What is the reality of your situation?
My face is not between those cheeks
>>
She might not like me like I like her, but I DON'T CARE. If things don't work out, I'll probably just make a Tinder and go fuck dudes.
>>
I like this girl but I don't know how to get her to give me her number since we're just coworkers.

Probably a helpless situation since if she liked me she would have given it to me of her own volition, also she is from Nepal
>>
>>36687742
>>36687792
Hundreds of boards and websites for this and you choose /r9k/ for this? Why do you normies do this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.