[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: 115847-113843.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
115847-113843.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Robot friendship thread. For those who are lonely and need human interaction. No normies allowed.
Post your
>Contact (steam, discord, skype):
>Hobbies/interests:
>Your reason(s) for why you aren't a normie:
>>
I was friends with someone from here for a while and they ended up being a jerk
>>
>>36687119
This story is pretty common here
>>
>>36687119
Why were they a jerk?
>>
>>36687119
Post your story, anon.
>>
>>36687160
>>36687195
They didn't empathize with me on stuff and couldn't be bothered to do simple stuff to keep me happy even though I tried to that for them. Jerk might be too strong of a word. I guess they just didn't do stuff that is usually expected of a friend and that bothered me.
>>
>>36687376
What did these simple things entail? What's a good friend to you?
>>
>>36687428
One example of something I consider simple is taking it upon yourself to get a conversation going sometimes instead of relying on the other person to do it all the time. I don't know if I can answer that second question in any meaningful way.
>>
>>36687376
At least the person you met engaged with you. The guy I met was wary of me the whole time and didn't want to say anything about himself. It just got depressing and quiet.

I don't get why people from r9k want to meet people from r9k. There is no opposition, how can social magnetism take place? Socially submissive and/or reclusive individuals should engage with more dominant/extroverted individuals, right? At least that's what I think of when you put the law of attraction into place. Not like you need complete opposites, but shouldn't there be some lead and follow, give and take?
>>
>>36687558
Ah I see. So if you didn't send them a message first, they wouldn't message you at all. This has happened to me exactly before, exact way you described it. I used to think I was great friends with someone. Talk everyday. One day I did not message first like I always do. We haven't spoken for 6 months now.
>>
>>36687624
>One day I did not message first like I always do. We haven't spoken for 6 months now.
I did that exact thing at one point to see if they'd take the initiative but it just caused an extended silence just like that.

>>36687578
>The guy I met was wary of me the whole time and didn't want to say anything about himself. It just got depressing and quiet.
This sounds similar too. Did you share stuff about yourself with him or did him not sharing stuff cause you not to share anything as well?
>>
>>36687578
Normies typically do not like befriending robots. It's embarrasing and awkward to be around a socially retarded person. Also, robots have a hard time relating to normies. We cannot talk to them and feel the same things, a normie will complain about their gf cheating on them, while a robot, who has never even spoken to a girl, will have no way of understanding what he is going through. We are too different. So robots are forced to stagnate around other similar losers like themselves. Not because we want to. But because we really have no choice.
>>
>>36687680
Maybe he just wasn't used to you not contacting him first all the time. He probably thought you didn't want to friends anymore. It's weird if you're the one contacting first all the time and then all of a sudden stop.
>>
>>36687071
Anons would you rather someone who ghosted/cut contact with you and later regretted it/missed you to re-initiate contact with you or just leave you alone? Very important question. It has been ~5 months
>>
>>36687719
Be more specific. Did you ghost someone, if so, why? And why would you want to contact them again 5 months later?
>>
>>36687718
Well in my case we took turns contacting each other first. It's just that after our greetings it would always be me that got the conversation going. When I didn't do that it would just be a greeting and then silence all day.
>>
>>36687558
This, uh sounds horribly familiar. What was his name?
>>
>>36687753
Then he's just a boring person. I don't see how this makes him a jerk. Unless there's other things he does that makes him an ass?
>>
>>36687779
If you're thinking it might be you can you post the name instead of me posting it?

>>36687801
There was other stuff, I don't really want to get specific here. I already brought up the lack of empathy earlier though. That ended up being one of the major things that ended our friendship because a major event happened and they didn't seem to care at all.
>>
>>36687739
>Did you ghost someone
Pretty much, yes. Mostly because I'm emotionally unstable and partly because of other reasons I'd rather not get into here.
>why would you want to contact them again 5 months later?
I just miss him
>>
>>36687919
Do you want to drop a hint about who it is that only they would recognize? Who knows, they might be in this thread or see it eventually. Also, are you being honest about it being 5 months since you talked to him?
>>
>>36687680
Somewhat, yes. I shared my interests in taste (music, especially). His contributions were minimal. He expressed little interest despite my consistent input, and eventually started looking at his phone. I imagine he started posting on r9k or something. I ended up asking if he even wanted to be there, and I got a "not really".

Why would you be cautious of me, then suggest to go out, and then tell me hours later you don't want to engage with me in the first place? It made me feel really bad.

>>36687682
I didn't mention normies. I meant that someone who is more dominant should mix with someone who is more submissive. A dominant bot and a submissive bot can have give and take, and can organize conversation/bonding effectively if they decide to contribute mutually to the social link. Ay least, that is what I imagine.

I'm not sure if I have explained my thoughts well. I hope so.
>>
>>36687919
The one thing you should consider before contacting him again, is there a possiblity of you ghosting him again? If there is a possiblity, don't bother. If you do choose to contact him, don't act self defensive or anything, cause he will have every right to be annoyed with you. And yes, if you are wondering, you could be friends with him again, it's very possible and it has happened to others. But there will always be that deep seated mistrust in you, you will never be able to erase that in him. Your friendship will never be 100% the same. Think hard over whether it's best to contact him again. Think of his feelings, not just yours.
>>
>>36687844
Ok well for the record i asume beforehand in a friendship that that person is probably not going to like me because as it happens i have a very low self esteem... This probably leeds to some confusion i imagine. Also i've never had any meaningfull emotional connection with anybody in very very long time so i have no idea how to react to normal social interactions. And i have aspergers. and my name begins with F. If i'm him i'm sorry i was really trying to be a good friend but i'm very bad at this
>>
>>36687988
Being dominating and being a robot is impossible. If all of us were alphas, we wouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>36687988
Oh it was real life contact? In my head I thought it was an online thing because it seems kind of futile not to share anything about yourself once you've already met in real life. I guess that sort of situation would be even worse in person.

>>36688011
>begins with F
That isn't the name I was told by them so I don't think it is you. Although the rest of your post sounds pretty similar to them aside from the aspergers which they never said anything about to me.
>>
>>36687963
His name begins with J and he owns lizzies.
>>36688001
Thank you, you're right. This is helpful.
>>
>>36688019
I think of dominance and submission as degrees on a scale. So in my head, a bot with more degrees towards dominance can mix well with someone with more degrees towarda submission.

I don't mean to suggest betas/alphas in this reference.

I wonder if my thoughts are really valid at all. Sure, opposites attract, but birds of a feather flock together too, don't they?

I wonder if introducing yourself as a depressed individual to another depressed individual is really the right move. What else are you going to discuss besides feeling like shit and wanting to die?

>>36688074
Yes, it was in real life. Did the r9k Zeemaps thing. Do not reccomend. Very bad experience overall.
>>
>>36688074
Well then you probably aren't the person i'm thinking of either then. Which is disappointing i guess they just got bored of me... I really liked her.
>>
>>36688131
>her
Men cannot be friends with women.
>>
>>36688105
>His name begins with J
drats I thought I might be that person but I guess not
>>
>>36688162
>He thinks Anon meant 'her(female)'
>>
>>36688200
Men cannot be "friends" with trannies either. It's just orbiting, the same as with a woman.
>>
>>36688162
We where friends though. Thats why i miss her so much i know it probably won't happen again.
>>
>>36688236
Humor me, won't you? I just wanted to have fun with you.
>>
>>36688274
What's her name? I think I know who you're talking about.
>>
File: pepe6.png (7KB, 311x314px) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
7KB, 311x314px
>tfw every post in this thread perfectly describes your failed friendship with another anon
>>
>>36688330
A doupt it very much anon, as you can see you're not the only one who has recognized themselves in this thread. Her name is Dania.
>>
File: 1493566094471.jpg (26KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493566094471.jpg
26KB, 480x555px
Im not excatly the most extroverted person but i need more online friends to connect with so ill take reins on anyone who may want to contact me if need be so.
Kik:hiimdestin
I play videogames and just recently had a birthday party with me and friends and we had fun, if you libe in the san fernando area then i would be willing to link up with you i also like to get really autistic about what anime and videogames i get into
Im not much of a normie bc i dont have self confidence
>>
File: 1486866911495.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486866911495.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>36688479
>threw a party and had friends to invite
>not a normie
>>
Someone be my friend please, and love me platonically.

[email protected]
>>
>>36688515
That depends, are you a trap/gay? If so, I'll pass.
>>
>>36688536
No.

I'm not a trap.
>>
>thread is made for anons to find friends
>turns into a thread where anons lament their lost friendships
I'd laugh if i wasn't one of you
>>
>>36688563
Are you homosexuaI?
>>
>>36688513
Maybe a bit but i still want new friends
>>
>>36688515
Sure ill be friends with you but do you have anything that isnt so, impersonal?
>>
>>36688609
Why, do you want to date me or something, fag?

>>36688660
I do, I just don't want to post anything here.
>>
>>36688673
Ok ill email you

Original comment
>>
>>36688673
>[email protected]
>shotacon
>not gay
sure bud, whatever you say
>>
>>36688330
Are you her anon?. Your lack of response has created a heavy atmosphere of suspense over here
>>
File: 1489567622953.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489567622953.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>Discord
4am__

>Hobbies/interests
music and gaming, lots

>Reason I'm not a normie
I come to /r9k/
>>
>>36688954
>I come to /r9k/
Nice try, but this board is normie central.
>>
>>36689252
Okay, I'm 32 and still come to 4chan. Better?
>>
>>36689290
Do you have a job? Have you ever had a gf? Did you go to college and graduate? Do you have a social circle? Do you still live at home with your mother or do you live on your own?
>>
>>36689307
even though I'm anonymous i feel self conscious about getting personal on here, so without being specific 3 yes, 2 no.
>>
>>36688593
I miss her. She made me feel human again. Though i don't blame her for ghosting me i wouldn't be browsing this board if i was good person
>>
>>36689425
Why do you think she ghosted you? I assume you think it is your fault, correct?
>>
>>36687071
18/M
Skype: Master_sgt2 (We can talk over discord if you want I just don't like giving it out on threads)

>Music production, listening to music, anime, retro tech, video games and video game collecting, digital art, anime, and sports

>I'm not a normie due to the fact I'm posting in a friendship thread at 2AM.
>>
File: yellow.jpg (69KB, 628x484px) Image search: [Google]
yellow.jpg
69KB, 628x484px
>cute asian girl from canada
>browses r9k (found out later) i met her off 4chan
>we talk for a while on discord
>start hanging out more and more even in 1 on 1 calls
>she suddenly stops talking
>she found new friends , on other discords
>every time i ask her to play
>s-sorry anon i got stuff to do ,oh didn't see your message anon anyways i'm off to bed or just ignores me
>
>i know shes lying because i am secretly in one of her discords all the time and shes always like ''hey anon's wanna play xxx game with me i am bored''

i wouldn't be this upset if she just told me that she doesn't like me.

im really starting to see why r9k hates roasties
>>
>>36690074
>orbiting women
>ever
You deserve it.
>>
Well giving this a shot can't hurt now can it..

>contact
discord: cybro#8599

>hobbies
vidya vidya and vidya

>reasons
I'm a sperg, I lack empathy, I'm gay as shit average looking and chubby also can't stand normies and other degenerates alike.
>>
>>36690389
oh yeah also my steam if anyone wants to have an autsit in their friend collection
http://steamcommunity.com/id/poopieman/
>>
>>36690458
Hey im new to steam so ill add you im thelegendarybigboss
>>
File: 1487431533073.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487431533073.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>36690280
Truth.wav
>>
>>36690000
Her fault my fault what difference does it really make, it just didn't work out. I tried to treat her the best i could and all that but in the end she isn't really obliged to keep talking to me.
>>
A half heartfelt bump
>>
>>36691175
Anon, this self pitying, wallowing in misery attitude is not a good idea.
>>
File: 1485659150956.png (132KB, 405x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485659150956.png
132KB, 405x400px
Alright. I'll bite.

>Contact:
Discord: Valethera#8389

>Hobbies / interests:
Mostly try-harding Overwatch lately [PC/NA/Grandmaster]. Other than that trying to figure out how to move out, programming a tiny bit on the side (Python), listening to edgy music (emo and punk garbage), lurking online, binge-watching anime/movies/whatever, and reading.

>Reasons you aren't a normie:
Borderline hikikomori and NEET. (I leave my room, but not my house. I make a tiny bit of money online, but not enough to live off of and I don't interact with anyone.) I've moderated for several NEET communities. I have the classic robot cocktail of mental illness: Asperger's, severe anxiety, and depression. Aside from that no significant other, no meaningful income, no hope, no self esteem, no social skills, little to no friends, etc.

I really don't want most anyone to add me. I'm terrible with messaging first, I only really want to be friends with people who have uncomfortably similar interests, don't type in text-speech (ex: "hey r u up rn?? ?"), and are willing to carry the conversation.

Idk. Lonely but hate people, you guys what I mean. Probably no one should add me actually, but hey, can't find your perfect friend unless you post, so why not?
>>
>>36691984
Sounds difficult.
>>
File: 1487468495932.jpg (90KB, 546x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487468495932.jpg
90KB, 546x682px
>>36692007
That was the intention, yeah. Tried posting in these kind of threads before and end up with like 20 normies messaging me with no similar interests or things to talk about. I'd rather just have a 10% chance to find one robot unicorn to befriend.
>>
>>36691984
>Lonely but hate people
LITERALLY me. Looking forward to when I have nobody left to talk to at all
>>
>>36688105
it's me. i miss you too. hit me up
>>
>>36691705
I'm not though. Basically what i've said is that there is no point being miserable and self pitying about something i have no control over. Sorry if i wasn't expresing myself clearly enough. also i just wanted to share some feels to see if any other anons could relate that's all
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/soc/25203249
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.