[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Do you believe in God?" How do you reply?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

File: ericanddylan.jpg (11KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
ericanddylan.jpg
11KB, 298x298px
>"Do you believe in God?"
How do you reply?
>>
>>36686860

>Yeah, but not a "big man in the sky" type of God, but something much more grand and mysterious that we possibly could never understand. You get what I'm saying?
>>
>>36686860
Pretty much.
Orginoli
>>
File: philosoraptor.jpg (84KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor.jpg
84KB, 1079x1079px
>>36686900

I'd probably say something like that too.

Or maybe just ask, "What IS God, really?"
>>
File: klebold.png (283KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
klebold.png
283KB, 400x400px
>>36686900
>>36686925
>>36686929
NO YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF PUNK ASS SHIT
>>
File: 1481361264875.jpg (55KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1481361264875.jpg
55KB, 960x717px
>>36686860
"I'm a polytheist. After all, there are two gods standing in-front of me right now."
>>
>>36686959

I'm honestly curious, if someone had said some variation of this to them would they have let them go? Would they assume they were just ass kissing or would it appeal to their narcissism enough?
>>
I hope Erric and Dylan somehow made a sincere repentance in between the time they shot the bullets to when they collided with their heads. St. Faustina said in her diary that sincere conversions can happen in ways only known to God even when the body looks already dead and unresponsive. Sometimes I pray for my prayers to be sent back in time so that Erric and Dylan can convert in their dying moments so that they can make it to heaven and I can hopefully meet them there. I hope God stops time like in Saga of Tanya of Evil right before everyone dies so he can talk it out with everyone who is mad at Him so we can somehow all make it to heaven.
>>
>>36687056

I'm pretty sure they would kill you if you said anything if you were a disgusting normie.
>>
File: school-shooting-victims.jpg (66KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
school-shooting-victims.jpg
66KB, 750x519px
>>36687082

Some where, but not all of them were normies.
Not to mention, they didn't kill any of their bullies. Wasn't it also reported that they let a chad go/chose not to shoot him?
(I'm not talking about Brooks)
>>
>>36686860
>"Do you believe in God?"
only when I'm fucking your mum lmao
>>
>>36686860
I usually just say "Uhh, no. I'm an atheist" and hope they don't take me for a fedora-wearing "DEBATE ME" shitlord.
>>
Reminder that this exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxramalXx4o
>>
>>36687252
I know someone who is a close friend of Brooks. They liked him and told him not to come to school that day, it's true. He's still fucked up about it
>>
File: 0938741028347102.jpg (104KB, 1433x1075px) Image search: [Google]
0938741028347102.jpg
104KB, 1433x1075px
>>36686860

God has forgotten us, the undesirables of society. Also, I'd like to help you kill normies. Please throw me a Mossberg thanks guys.
>>
File: cr3I31V.gif (266KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cr3I31V.gif
266KB, 480x270px
>>36687328
ah yes, I saw that in theaters just to get off on seeing dylan/eric in action on the big screen
>>
I say, "no" and invite no further discussion or comment. If the asker wants to continue on with a discussion, regardless if they are pro-god or anti-god I respond the same way:
UUUUGH THIS IS SO BORING GIVE IT UP
>>
>>36687328

looks cynical as shit
>>
>>36686860
That's a complicated question. Depends on what you mean by God. You see, I believe that that we are here implies to some degree that there or forces larger than us. The very notion of belief itself can be rhetorical whittled to the bare knob of its meaning.
>>
>>36686860
Yes. For me it's more than just believing it's knowing. I know that God is real and Jesus Christ is God incarnate. I know Jesus came to humanity to rectify the damage done by the separation of man from the Spirit of God. God made mankind and all things - it was "fallen" to bring about a true relationship and a consciousness (man) that could know good and evil , joy and suffering - a fullness of existence as it grew in it's physical shell and the only way that could happen is if mankind were to experience it . After this separation of God's Spirit and man occurred mankind through generations of time became entranced with the physical world and mistook it's natural systems of synchronicity as divine beings or power and thus made gods out of nature. God did not leave mankind completely alone as the descendants of the first man still knew Him in truth and kept that truth in an unbroken line all the way to the incarnation of Christ himself. Once the human realized it was separated it called out to God and God responded with Christ in due time . The death of Christ brought God's Holy Spirit back into mankind and healed the riff between creation and man. We are born to feel the emptiness that was created from the separation ,and you are free to chose to seek truth or reject it . When we find that truth of salvation and recognize our separation from what is right , God gives us back the lost spirit which makes us able to communicate with God while still in the "fallen" world. The soul is not the Spirit , the soul is the mind , the will and the emotions which emerge from consciousness - which emerges from the physical plane. The Spirit is a divine being and part of God Himself (male in the generative sense not as in male or female as God states He is not a man). That is what salvation is , receiving that Spirit and communicating with God through Christ. Without that , a person is "lost" or still without a Spirit and basically simply human.
>>
File: 1465293091624.gif (782KB, 303x346px) Image search: [Google]
1465293091624.gif
782KB, 303x346px
>>36687252
wtf white people actually look underwhelming
>>
>>36687252
>Kelly 'half a bogpill' Fleming
>>
>>36686860
No, but KMFDM is eh pretty cool guy
>>
File: SubHuman.jpg (16KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
SubHuman.jpg
16KB, 325x244px
>>36686860
>Ranch or cool ranch?

orig
>>
>>36686900
This, tbqh.

No Eartlhy religion strikes me as being anything close to correct, but I won't rule out the possibility of there being some cosmic power that led to the creation of a perfect world in a perfect universe in which life could thrive.
>>
Get out of your holes people!
>>
>>36689206

whats the difference?

org
>>
File: subhumane.jpg (137KB, 1013x760px) Image search: [Google]
subhumane.jpg
137KB, 1013x760px
>>36689300
you stupid bitch you stupid fucking bitch i cant believe how dumb you are
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.