[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

casual conversation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: crash.gif (295KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
crash.gif
295KB, 150x150px
just a thread for friendly conversation and small talk, anything is possible

do anything interesting today?
what are you listening to?
are you doing degenerate things right now? if so, what?
>>
I haven't done anything today so far, will probably not change that anytime soon
currently listening to eurobeats
posting on 4chan to be honest
>>
File: 1461304337225.jpg (927KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1461304337225.jpg
927KB, 2000x2000px
>Went to work and my coworker walked out for about two hours and then got "punished" with getting four days off
>Listening to ayokay's Awake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJUwyrGZjY
>Trying to drink the pain of existence away
How about you, OP?
>Also obsessing over the fact that one of my few remaining friendships is most likely over
>>
File: things are ok.png (251KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
things are ok.png
251KB, 640x360px
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles over the weekend for the first time i've already been spoiled to major plot points, so its more of a "journey over destination" thing How was your weekend, OP?
>>
Haven't done shit. Listening to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons because I only listen to top 100 songs from the past 10 years. I'm browsing this shithole which is pretty degenerate.
>>
>>36685413
I actually kinda like this

>drinking the pain of existence away
same

>>36685430
it was okay. i almost ALMOST bought myself a new guitar but i held myself back
>>
>>36685541
Why did you decide against it?
>>
>>36685617
well i was inbetween two guitars that I liked, 1 was $180 and the other was $270. I REALLY like the latter but I don't know if I like it $100 more.

It just felt like too much of an impulse decision and I needed to take a break and think about it.

I'll see if I can convince my mom to buy it for me as an early birthday present or something.
>>
>>36685324
Just finished up a review session for AP Pysch. I'm honestly pretty fucking indifferent as it has no real impact on my grade. I'll see how it turns out I guess.

Being 18 really doesn't feel any different than 17. What a big fucking meme.

I feel pretty bad. Everything kind of sucks right now.
>>
Hey robots, today I realized that we are now 5 months into 2017 and what was supposed to be a turnaround year for me, is not. It is shaping into the worst year of my life with depression returning about a month and a half ago and serious suicidal thoughts all throughout April. Thankfully I made it and those thoughts have subsided, but I am still depressed and terrified of the upcoming summer and fall. I'd love to talk about it.
>>
>>36685661
at least you aren't underage anymore

and you can vote don't fuck up

>>36685721
well shit
>>
>>36685787
Voting outside of town/state issues is a pretty big meme.

Eh, I rather would be underage. I don't like the idea of growing up.
>>
>>36685661
college is not gonna get any better homie. Just enjoy those years. I am 20 right now and sucks major dicks. I'd do anything to go back to being 18.
>>
>>36685873
I honestly could die tomorrow and be somewhat happy. Senior year was alright--for the most part. I created a close bond with my English teacher who is pretty nice.
>>
>>36686036
Good for you. Senior year did a number on me. But high school for the most part was not a bad time for me and I wish I could relive it and do some things differently. Do you know where you're going to college?
>>
>>36686094
Yeah, a decent sized university up in Washington. Pretty comfy shit
>>
>>36686257
Hi Peeds

>do anything interesting today?
Just taught my young ward at work, nothing fancy. Bought some new sleeping clothes.

>what are you listening to?
Encounter from the MGS soundtrack.

>are you doing degenerate things right now? if so, what?
Not yet, gonna fap tonight and try to nofap for a week or two I guess
>>
>>36686437
no idea who that is senpai
>>
thread theme because i love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAgUvwHI
>>
>>36685324
I finally applied to a job for once. I also took a shower and shaved, even brushed my hair and teeth as well, it's been ages since I have done all of these things at once. Playing Mass effect right now. It's a good distraction game.
>>36685413
Why is your friendship ending?
>>36685721
What causes your depression to come on? Is there a trigger of sorts? Or random.
>>
>do anything interesting today?
Later on I'm going to a Buddhist temple for a school project. Religion creeps me out in general so it should be fun.
what are you listening to?
Here's a playlist of shit. Have fun tearing me a new one.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDTvBan7Rbo4IC7ltBc_A2yPN95SAzJdE
are you doing degenerate things right now? if so, what?
posting to 4chan is not degenerate.
>>
When does everything become easy?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.