[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else /smokingweedalone/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

anybody else /smokingweedalone/
>>
yes
i bought 3.5 grams today

need to save it cuz i'm talking to a qt3.14 virgin who's never smoked weed
>>
>>36685063
always have to smoke alone because only friend i have hates weed and hates that i do it
>>
>>36685182
been there
protip: separate a shareable amount out now and stash it somewhere other than where you keep your current weed

you'll burn through your own stash at whatever rate you do, and then when you're down to the weed you'd saved you'll either bite the bullet and smoke with the girl, or you'll know by then she's not interested/whatever and have a surprise bit of extra weed stored up.

it's a good incentive for you to make some kind of a move anyway
>>
>>36685182

How long does an eighth last you?

I can stretch it out to five days. I have severe chronic pain and really to keep it under control I need about a gram a day but I go with less to save money and just deal with vestiges of pain. It's better than nothing.

Really I am upset about the price of herb on the East Coast. I made a thread about it but it didn't take off.
>>
Weed helps me with ADD, anyone else? Its like that brainfoggy feeling you get after smoking makes my brain slow down n chill enough to be normal for a day or two
>>
yup, because /nofriends/

I think smoking alone is pretty fun, contrary to popular belief. I used to hang around bad company just to have someone there, but I realize I'd rather just be doing my own thing anyway
>>
>>36685740
Same. Only people i smoked with were scummy so i just go it alone
>>
File: 1466735518494.jpg (75KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1466735518494.jpg
75KB, 409x409px
well damn. im op, and my friend asked me to smoke with him feeelsgoodman
>>
>>36685063
Yes. I like to get baked at night when I have nothing to do the next day and grind in my favorite MMO until I go to bed.

Pretty /comfy/ really.
>>
>>36685597
I'm in the same damn boat
>>
>>36685770
It's okay. We can be alone together anon
>>
>>36685707

Yeah, I hear you on that. Except I actually get the most benefit shortly after smoking/eating it though.

Strong sativa strains to me feel kind of like a mild version of Adderall without the side effects.

I'm partial to Amnesia Haze and Sour Diesel (which I haven't had in years; can't find it anymore in my area).
>>
>>36685063
I finally get to have my evening smoke since my work is finished. There is something I've grown to appreciate about smoking alone.
>>36685796
/comfy/ is right.
>>
>>36685796

Man, what is it about weed that makes grinding not suck so bad?

I don't play MMOs but I like the old 8 bit RPGs except all the crazy grinding. But with weed the grinding becomes fun.
>>
>>36685063
weed doesn't really change my mood

I'm more smiley, but everything feels the same
>>
>>36685063
any1 live in Perth I deal 4 cheap
>>
>>36685957
You're just kind of spaced but at the same time things aren't so bad for a little while so you can get more immersed in the game.

It's like getting in a groove while you just kind of chill and think.
>>
>>36686039

Yeah, good observation man.

What are prices like in your area btw?
>>
i been smoking for like 7 years. lately i have been noticing a lot of short term memory problems so I'm cutting back a lot. still smoke like a cone every night atm.
>>
File: ifunny.jpg (44KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
ifunny.jpg
44KB, 500x468px
Yes
but that's no excuse for
CERTAIN THINGS

sit the fuck down
>>
>smoke by myself daily for nearly 13 years
>smoke up with mates whenever they are around

It sucks when you grow up and your mates arent there to smoke every night after work but one of my mates is living in my garage now while he looks for a new place so we been smashing it. I always thought smoking alone would be shit but its just the same
>go to garage for ciggie/smoke
>have cig/smoke/cig
>back inside to watch some shitty tv with the mrs or play vidya games

smoking by myself is fine but drinking by myself is just fucking depressing
>>
>>36686061
Honestly depends on the market. Even though it is legal here the market still has kind of notable fluctuations. One month it can cost 2.5g for $25 and sometimes 1.5g for $25. That's delivered, mind you. Every once in a while shops will give you something like 5g or so for $25.
>>
>>36685939
I just picked up a few grams of Sour Diesel here in Edinburgh, it's great because it pretty much obliterates any anxiety and helps me stay focused and motivated for long hours of studying for my upcoming exams. I tried Adderall when I lived in the states and it REALLY helped me get shit done, but it's hard to find in the UK and can really fuck up your central nervous system, so a nice sativa gets the job done.
>>
nigga i was smokin daily for 6 years the loudest of the loud.

i went crazy and became jesus recently so ive stopped
>>
File: 1462316996302.png (313KB, 506x518px) Image search: [Google]
1462316996302.png
313KB, 506x518px
>>36686127
its called irony my lad
>kek
>>
>>36685182
>3.5 grams
just say an eighth... lol
>>
I have a co worker who sells me an ounce of pretty good weed for 80 bucks

That's about 2.85 per gram
My little brother sells it to his friends for 10/g lol

California btw
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.