[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's are so gassed up it's INSANE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>know girl for years
>she meets me today for w/e
>randomly tells me life is easy for a pretty girl with mental issues
>gets her crazy money ($1000) a month for being schizophrenic
>constantly has dudes doting over her
> she said once fucked a childhood friend's dad when his mom died (claimed he was the only other women he fucked)
>brags about taking virginities
>took mine like 6 years ago
>says she has a way with men
>tells me that she could get any guy she wants on the planet

Why are people so gassed up anons?
>>
i was expecting this to be a braaap thread
>>
>>36685013
Obviously because betas like you give therm power. If you don't treat them like they're special then they won't think they are special.
>>
>>36685095
I treat everyone with respect.
>>
>>36685013
>Why are people so gassed up anons?

I'm not sure, but the attractive girl with schizophrenia is definitely representative of all women.

Do you have pics of her?
>>
>>36685466
not going to post, because I fear someone is going to trace it back to her.

but to get a visual, she looks like gracie glam, but goth and much paler.
>>
1000 bucks a month is not crazy money if it's your only income
>>
Braap? Where the braap.
>>
File: IMG_2113.png (110KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.png
110KB, 858x725px
>>36685013
>took mine like 6 years ago
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>36685013
>says she can get any guy she wants

I doubt it. Some have tried to get at me. I'm cripplingly sensitive though so I reject everyone I don't want to marry
>>
I told her it wasn't okay, but she had nothing to say.
It's like she forgot the damn thing in there.
FUCKING DELET YOURSELF!
>>
>>36685714
I was saying it's "crazy money" because she is fukking loopy and she is getting a wad of cash because she is supposedly disabled.
>>
>>36685844
this seems baity
>>
Tfw no pretty girl to have sex with
>>
>she could get any guy she wants on the planet

Well there are gay guys, religious guys, rich guys, asexual guys and guys with self esteem who wouldn't fuck her.
>>
Who's the bitch on the pic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.