[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Just put out a job application today. I finally feel like a productive member of society.
>>
Put out 50 last month

I feel like I'm fucked
>>
>>36685012
I went through my closet today and set aside 10 shirts that I dont want anymore to be donated to goodwill.

My closet has less junk in it now and I can help out poorfags
>>
>>36685012
>in 20s
>no job experience
>no volunteer experience
>no highschool diploma
>send out resumes to literally everywhere I can find in a 30 mile radius (live near a city) online
>nothing, for months, can't even get a single interview
>fucking mexicans taking shit jobs
>too autistic to walk in and ask for managers and shit
>no money to treat my autism

wow great waste of time trying to become a normie
>>
>>36685012
I wish I could get invited to just 1 party. It's literally been years and quiet emo kids I know get invited to just sit in the corner.
>>
>>36685025
are you one of those guys that just got out of uni and desperately try to get a job before you have to pay your mountains of debt?
>>
>>36685037
That reminds me

>live in city, theres either very rich areas or very poor areas for the most part
>every weekend go to the goodwill in the poor area of town
>spend half of my disposable income buying every actual wearable childrens item
>go and throw it in the garbage so poor moms cant buy their children clothes
>>
>>36685040
Go to community college, get a 4.0 first two semesters, then put that on a resume. That might do something.
>>
>>36685066
I'm one of those guys who spent his time being a neet instead of going to uni and is now literally unhireable
>>
Waiting to hear back from two research jobs I applied for this week. In the meantime I'm just cleaning the house. Hate not doing anything.
>>
>>36685087
no one is mean enough to do that
>>36685062
how old are you? I've literally never been to a party except birthday celebrations
>>36685099
lie on your resume maybe. or volunteer. I'm pretty fucked myself, though I'm in uni I have no experience in anything and I'm just going to lie.
>>
File: 9I9aMOd.png (340KB, 455x337px) Image search: [Google]
9I9aMOd.png
340KB, 455x337px
>>36685040
donate blood if you can mange. I am a part of the three gallon club at my blood bank and have had people thank me for it at job applications because their wife or kid needed a blood transfusion once.

Check out your local foodbank and try and volunteer there. Animal shelters always need shit boys too.

how are you supporting yourself with no job?
>>
File: G7VNyYy.png (569KB, 520x525px) Image search: [Google]
G7VNyYy.png
569KB, 520x525px
>>36685099
>>36685141
Say you took care of a relative with MS or Parkinsons or some other debilitating illness
>>
>>36685141
I've tried little lies but I don't really have the social skills to stick to anything that would come up in an interview.
>>
>>36685099
this is why i dont even bother applying anymore. i've just started coming up with plans for if and when i get kicked out and trying to improve my physical fitness

lately ive started thinking that maybe work just isnt for people like us
>>
>>36685192
ask your parents if they can get someone to hook you up, maybe they have friends who can.
>>
>>36685093
>nearest cc is literally like 2 hour bus way 1 way since public transit is garbage
>can't afford classes
>actually a complete idiot since my last schooling was in 10th grade 5 years ago and I never even paid attention

I'd end up having to pay money for fucking remedial classes that won't give me any credit, that's if I can even pass those. My brain has literally deteriated and I feel like I have 70 iq from just browsing 4chan for the past half decade
>>
>>36685240
i live with my dad who drives a bus for a living

i dont even have my drivers license
>>
File: 1462239173973.png (240KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1462239173973.png
240KB, 500x729px
I wish I could figure out how to play Dwarf Fortress. I'm too retarded for this shit.
>>
>>36685151
i live in my brothers closet, he's a poorfag but he gives me bread and peanut butter and macaroni and stuff so I can survive, and lets me use his internet. My only possessions are my 10 year old computer, iphone 3, 1 pair of sweatpants and shorts, two pairs of underwear and socks, and 4 t-shirts.
>>
>>36685283
are you a sex slave?
>>
File: 1484337979879.jpg (32KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484337979879.jpg
32KB, 610x357px
>>36685283
I hear the mormons are really good at hooking each other up with jobs
>>
>>36685012
>hang out with mom at the mall
>sent out a half dozen job applications
>feel like less of a shit for losing my job
>not sure if I should continue playing botw (beat the main game) or start playing a different game
>>
>>36685283
this is the most depressing life I've ever heard. I have it lucky because uni pretty much covers my housing situation.
>>
>>36685012
>be in university on scholarship
>two jobs working about 2 years total in the past 4 years
>3.7 GPA
>still can't get a basic fucking entry level job after 4 months of searching every other day

doesnt fucking matter your resume unless you're not autistic. maybe you get lucky and some 40 year old who can commit to the job better and longer than you can won't take your position
>>
>>36685323
what did you major in? I'm fucking terrified because I did economics and everyone says it's useless at the bachelor level. Normie statistics websites say they have low unemployment and good starting salaries but I feel like it's a lie.
>>
>>36685304
no. he's got a studio and there's barely enough room to set up my computer on the shoe rack, but i can sleep kinda comfortably in here. Its better than being on the streets

>>36685308
do i have to join them or can i just walk to the church and ask for help? im not homeless or anything
>>
>>36685040
I have job experience, volunteer experience, highschool diploma but otherwise same situation and I am getting no fucking replies
>>
>>36685304
Depends on what you're in to
>>
>>36685362
any church might be able to help but I hear the mormons go the extra mile if you can pretend to be one for a few months

the local catholic charities office also might do job shit
>>
>>36685360
desu any degree lets you apply to BS office jobs that require a degree jsut to keep slackers out
>>
>>36685272
>i dont even have my drivers license
maybe that's where you should start.
>>
>>36685360
Computer Science. I'm only a sophomore and I know jackshit at all so can't really get a job with it at this point, but mcdonalds doesn't give a fuck what you're studying apparently if it doesnt help them make burgers. Not worried after I graduate since there's a shitton of openings in my area (retarded southern city, nobody is tech literate). Economics is always a solid choice wherever you are dude, don't worry about it.
>>
>>36685412
I would love to be an office monkey sitting in a cubicle. I don't even fucking care how much ass I have to kiss, work I have to do, coffee I have to get for bosses. I would suck a dick to work in an office.
>>
>>36685099
>>36685192
if you're american, get your AZ license. Job will be going away in a few years but maybe you get save some dollars before then.
>>
>>36685449
not a burger unfortunately
>>
>>36685394
thanks man, ill try to research some stuff and walk to the mormons tomorrow and other churches if i need to. Im scared of how to ask them for help though, what am I gonna say? Im autistic and cant talk to people?
>>
>>36685465
Makes it harder. America still has shitty places nobody wants to live where they'd hire anyone who can pass a piss test, give or take a highschool diploma.
>>
>>36685500
just play it by ear devout christfags would love to help you
>>
>tfw still no heart attack
So much for that law of attraction BS.
>>
>>36685449
>AZ license
wtf is an AZ license?
>>
>>36685424
why? it's not like i'll ever be able to pay for gas or insurance
>>
>>36685012
same desu

agent orange
>>
>>36685581
do you have a state ID
>>
>>36685449
>>36685531

Seconding this, what the fuck is an AZ license?
>>
>>36685613
yes. it expired last october though
>>
>>36685581
Right?

>tfw live in america where takes 4 hours to take 30 minutes to drive on a bus
>tfw takes weeks of driver school and money to even be eligible for the test
>tfw have to drive with somebody with a drivers license for countless hours while paying insurance and having a car
>tfw have to pay for the test
>tfw have to pay $500+ a month for insurance gas maintainence and emission tests

its literally impossible to break the chain here if you dont have capital
>>
>>36685639
new that shit nigga you cant do adult stuff without a valid ID

>>36685644
emissions tests are not a monthly thing mongloid. Gas is not a problem unless you drive 50 miles a day in a Hummer
>>
>tfw you're literally fucked and can't live in this world because it's so hard to get a job
>>
>>36685644
not everywhere in America is that bad for public transit you nigger
>>
>>36685678
>new that shit nigga you cant do adult stuff without a valid ID

you also can't do adult stuff without money which i don't have
>>
>>36685678
>$2000-3000 for beater car, obviously not going to be able to afford anything that works well. Lucky if I even can afford that
>$200-300 dollars for drivers school and gas for whoevers driving you around, and money to take the test
>$300 for insurance a month
>lets say beater car gets 25mpg, being conservative
>drive to work 30 miles away because cant afford to live in the city, hit traffic so more gas used
>drive home after work, 30 miles
>$25 a week on gas, adds up to 100$ a month
>shit car, so it'tl have problems and need maintanence especially since its a commuter
>$25 a month very conservatively

Looks like we have around $3200 for capital, and $425 a month for the car. Let's assume I even make it that far, now I'm working at some shit job making $7 an hour after taxes having my potential hours from immigrants, bring home $700 a month
>$275 to pay for basic living essentials, rent, food, utilites

Doesn't seem to work, does it mate?
>>
>>36685765
Yes it fucking is. Unless you live in new york or a few other hipster places on the west coast like san fran or seattle i can count on my hand, public transit is complete fucking garbage and this is for the large majority of the country
>>
>>36685827
who the fuck pays $300 a month in insurance

not ever a drunk 16 year old with a DUI has that shit
>>
>>36685983
Literally every new driver who isn't approaching 30 in my state. Let's take the benefit of the doubt anyway and say insurance is $150. Now we have $450 left which will barely cover rent and not shit utilities and shit food. Let's say we magically reduce the number by another $200, now we have about $50 of breathing room for any general fees or expenses which will eventually not fly. Even if everything goes perfectly, you have zero room for advancement and are stuck in a shit dead end job living in the ghetto not affording any entertainment eating bread till you die
>>
>have strep throat
>been drinking
>drinking only dries the throat and makes it worse
>now I have two options:
>cough non-stop all night and not sleep
OR
>take Nyquil and get high from mixing it with the alcohol I've already had

I don't want to be a druggy. Its a slippery slope I've been down before. Oh well.
>>
>>36685012
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING REEE

ORIGINALLY REEE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUCKING MOTHER FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCK REEEEEE
>>
>hasn't produced anything for society
>somehow feels like a productive member of it

kek
>>
>>36685012
Hope you get the job anon. I just landed a job for this summer as a housekeeper for a hospital. Starts at $12 an hour so I'm stoked. What did you apply for?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.