[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcissism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg (31KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg
31KB, 300x363px
Are there any narcissists here or am I the only one?
>>
>>36684300
No im here too. Everyone knows it. Major reason why my relationships don't work or start. Girls think im too into myself
>>
>>36684364
I'm a bit different. I'm more of a covert narcissist. I'm someone who's extremely entitled, indifferent towards the feelings of others, extremely wanting of esteem and admiration, but I'm also neurotic and shy and paranoid as shit.
>>
>>36684461
Ahhh what an odd combo. Does anyone know? For me I have my selfie as my lock screen and I take at least 2 pictures of myself a day. I have like 700 on my phone. Girls that I love ill of course give them all the attention I can. I just happen to love myself a lot
>>
>when you were narcissist once but you broke up with yourself

wew
>>
>>36684514
I have a few friends who I've told, but I don't think they know the full scope. I have dozens of pictures of myself on my phone, but only so I can look at them and despise myself and my disgusting features. I've hooked up a few times but I've never had a relationship, and thats because I think I'm too shallow for one. I fantasize about yelling at the top of my lungs and humiliating and beating the shit out of people I deem deserving of it. I constantly imagine myself being interviewed for all of my accomplishments. I fantasize about killing myself, but only as a way to spite others and to get them to notice me, which is why I'd never do it since I'd never see their reactions. Even now, this post and this thread is just a way to attract attention to myself.
>>
>>36684638
Even your self awareness is for the purpose of basking in your image. You really need to grow up bro.
>>
>>36684863
I'm completely aware of my situation, deeply troubled by it, and totally unwilling or unable to change it.
>>
>>36684863
How would I go about growing up? I'm not trying to sound aggressive in this post. I'm merely curious as to what you think I should do.
>>
>>36684940
How were your parents growing up? Did your parents never give you any attention or smother you. School life, friends, etc
>>
>>36685124
My parents loved me very much, but when I was a little kid I was very much isolated and despised by the other kids, but I'm not really sure if that's where it started. My maternal grandmother had a number of psychological problems, so it might be genetic.
>>
>>36685205
You're aware of the negative effects this could have on yourself and others around you. That is a good first step. Next comes the hardest step however.

Opening up is really hard and not something that is effective to do anonymously. You're aware of the way you are but are afraid to change yourself. It hurts to open up. It hurts to admit the way you are is wrong. But it's the only way to really get help.

Help yourself, Anon. If you are fortune enough to have access to people who will listen to you and help you go to them or find a therapist that actually cares and just isn't trying to get through the day. Take small steps to improving your situation. You will fail many times but all that matters is you keep going.

Or you can continue on stuck in your own delusional spiral. I don't really care. We are all going to die anyways.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.