[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would life be improved if humans were like the spotted hyena?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: file.png (437KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
437KB, 800x985px
Would life be improved if humans were like the spotted hyena?
>>
thats what my relationships feel like tbqh
>>
>>36684143
note really, my fetishes would be the opposite if it was true
>>
No, it would be the same exact situation except the vaginas would be suffering instead.
>>
A human version of this is my fetish
>>
Women are evil so no

It's just a dumb fetish
>>
This is literally the only thing I want out of life honestly
>>
If you cannot even rise above the lowest of females then I'm sure that life would become significantly worse for this set of 2nd grade citizen.
>>
>>36684242
>>36684225
really? You want to be run by women? Remember grade school? It would be no different. A bunch of old ugly cunts telling you what to do.

No hot women would ever go near you either.
>>
File: file.png (770KB, 1390x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
770KB, 1390x1080px
>>36684143
>applying "gender roles" to animals that have no concept of gender
>>
>>36684143
No because Hyena's don't have enough intellectual capacity to act like raging lunatics in their modern technology infused society. There's an evolutionary reason why women aren't in power.

The only people who entertain this ridiculous fantasy are:

A. smelly ugly western women bastardized by feminism who are inadequate to fulfill their role as a mother/wife first

or B. Beta male losers who can't take initiative and lose all mating opportunity to real men, so they dream of a society where they have to achieve nothing to have sex.
>>
>>36684533

You didnt use enough buzzwords
>>
>>36684663
>he used words above a 8th grade level
>nice buzzword meme

I mean, I knew I didn't expect anything resembling intelligence from a virgin NEET posting about his fantasies to be some dykes fucktoy, but at least put some effort into it without rehashing the buzzword of last year, "buzzword"
>>
>>36684533
>There's an evolutionary reason why women aren't in power.
But woman hold alot power in modern society.
>>
>>36684143
Maybe not, but my life would fucking improve immensly and maybe I could actually be happy
>>
File: 1479504294122.gif (480KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479504294122.gif
480KB, 480x720px
>>36684423
>really? You want to be run by women?
yes, I want to live in the matriarchy. I want women to be the providers. it's all I've veer wanted.
>>
>>36684966
Yeah, no. I mean you see it in rare situations like in super liberal countries like Germany, we can see now that fat bitch is emotional weak and indecisive and retracts half the shit she says. Don't bother mentioning obvious figureheads for rich oligarchs in the east like the taiwanese president. If you mean in society, then still, no. Theres a push for "equality" in the workplace, but in reality men still control everything and the most power a woman is going to get is spending some of her rich chads paycheck on clothes and shoes.

>>36685022
>i'm an autistic weeb with mommy issues

Why don't you try some counselling instead of pretending about these sick fantasies?
>>
>>36685143
Can you keep bullying is for a little while? I need to crank one out.
>>
File: 1468644565685.png (237KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468644565685.png
237KB, 501x720px
>>36685143
>these sick fantasies
there's nothing sick about it my dude
>>
Sounds like my life already senpai
>>
>>36684143
This right here is every cuck's wet dream
>>
>>36685286
But doesn't cucking involve NOT having sex with the woman?
>>
>>36685294
Please do not respond to the driveby redditard posts.
>>
File: kenya-kikuyu-027.3.jpg (103KB, 680x457px) Image search: [Google]
kenya-kikuyu-027.3.jpg
103KB, 680x457px
>>36685022
Then move to Africa

Women have to do all the manual labor while the men lounge about

They're also dirt poor
>>
>>36684889

Im not OP and i dont even disagree with you, using buzzwords only makes you look like a retarded neckbeard (which you are)
>>
This is actually really hot. Is that bad?
>>
>>36685143
Woman and feminists are pandered to in the first world even if the goverment is mostly male.
Maybe in your fantasy woman have no power but in reality they get what they want and are catered to most of the time even if it causes massive problems later on.
>>
>>36685391
Go ahead and explain to me which buzzwords I used which were irrelevant to my point then, instead of regurgitating the word "buzzword" unaware of the hilarious irony.
>>
>>36684143
How is that turning gender roles upside down? That's just replacing existing gender roles with another set of gender roles
>>
>>36685417
In what way are women pandered to by government in the first world that makes them more powerful then males who hold an overwhelming percentage of CEO, managerial, political, ect. positions?
>>
>>36685411
Yes, If you're a normie.
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe 3.png (97KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe 3.png
97KB, 300x277px
>>36685259
Do you even realize where you are right now?
>>
>>36685684
do YOU? you're the one that thinks futanari and light genderbend is a "sick fantasy"
>>
File: Wavy hands Pepe.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Wavy hands Pepe.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>36685756
Of course it's sick, at least by normie standards. Everyone here in r9k is messed up in some way, it's uncommon for something to not be sick here.
>>
>>36685294
Yeah. If anything, women in a genderflipped society would be the ones getting cucked by stronger, more confident alpha women.

Boys would be the ones with more sexual value in that case.
>>
File: AustralianGaming.jpg (654KB, 2785x2433px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianGaming.jpg
654KB, 2785x2433px
>>36685022
>I want women to be the providers

not disagreeing with you bro, but we all know what would happen if women were larger, stronger, and less effected by reproduction than men.

men would still work 60+ hours/week and women would stay home cheating on them with chads
>>
>>36685932
well the assumption here is that men would be different too.

submissiveness would be considered an attractive trait, men would be smaller and weaker, and thus "chad" would be something more akin to what "stacy" is in our world.

and if women were the providers, that would mean they would be doing most of the work and
>men would still work 60+ hours/week

wouldn't make any sense.
>>
File: WhoreSales.jpg (100KB, 1285x571px) Image search: [Google]
WhoreSales.jpg
100KB, 1285x571px
>>36686131
But that scenario is literally impossible. Cuckolding men & treating betas like organic ATM's is as hard-wired into women as shitting out vaginal mucus once a month is.

The scenario you dream of is to be the little girl... can't say I blame you
>>
>>36686356
>But that scenario is literally impossible

So is women having giant pseudo-penises, are you that dense?

This is literally all speculation if men and women were biologically different than they are now.
>>
>>36685022
Jews are jobless fucks who are mantained by their wifes. There, become a jew anon, is that easy.
>>
>>36684143
nah, cause this some straight feminist wet dream shit.
>>
>>36686592
>feminist wet dream
lol no it's not

women don't want to be dominant. not physically. they want to be protected and still in control
>>
>>36684143
>An erect penis is however seen as a sign of weakness . So males will present their erections to females to show submission

Shet.
Shiet wtff
>>
>>36684143
probably for me, but not for other men. >>36684215
that's not necessarily true.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.