[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw hit my mom a few days ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (185KB, 1600x1982px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
185KB, 1600x1982px
>tfw hit my mom a few days ago
>>
For what reason?

orgleborgle
>>
lmao my dude, just lmao.
>>
>not beating your mom into sexual submission
>>
>tfw hit your gf literally from getting angry at video games
>>
>>36684402
Girls are meant to be punching bags.
>>
>>36684402
>>36684132

Literal scum. I hope some big mother fucker takes a swing at you one day.
>>
>>36684402
>hitting people unprovoked
>getting that mad over entertainment

shameful
>>
>>36684132
>>36684196
So are you going to answer the fucking question?
>>
>>36684280
Only if you film it tho
>>
>>36684482
>he thinks a qt fembot is going to see his comment and set up an irl date
>>
>>36684132
You literally physically and emotionally harmed the person that gave you LIFE. I'm guessing it was over some stupid fucking shit like her making you get a job or taking away your computer or something? Because she's so dissapointed and depressed at what a loser you are, she's desperate to do anything to get you out. I'd love to beat the fuck out of you and show you not even a fraction of the pain she feels being struck by her own son, how the fuck can you beat your own mother?
>>
>>36684132
>>36684196
>>36684544
OP you fucking bellend answer the question
>>
This thread makes me laugh honestly

>tfw you will never beat a woman till she is deformed
>>
>>36685011
>how the fuck can you beat your own mother?
My mom used to hit me, and when I was 16 I told her if she did it again I'd hit back. I was a 6'3'' monster man at that point, so I guess she believed me.
Never did it, but at that point I would have.
>>
>>36684132
a mans fist is erogenous, especially when used on a mothers fat face
>>
>>36684132
that's a good thing. fucking bitch put you into this world without your consent, these are the repercussions
>>
>>36685610
there wasnt a real reason other than me getting mad at my situation and life and becoming so belligerent that I hit her

then I left and walked to my friend's house a cross town, stayed the night, came back and apologized. now im trying to move out ASAP
>>
File: gordon-ramsey-blocks-slap-o.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
gordon-ramsey-blocks-slap-o.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>36685688
Anyone else stopped getting hit after learning to grab their mother's arm in defense?

check em
>>
>>36686150
Sort of. I grabbed her arm, she swung with the other, and I slapped her across the face instead of blocking that too. She pulled my hair, and I scratched her.

She did not lay hands on me ever again. We're both comically small, so no lasting damage was dealt, but fuck. I feel bad whenever I think about it. We have a good relationship now.
>>
>>36686029
yeah, great, move the fuck out.

You don't deserve to stay at the same place with your mother after you took a swing at her for no fucking reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.