[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironical Yandere Support Group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 55a6af3e2871e309b2ff7465b0aa8fac.png (798KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55a6af3e2871e309b2ff7465b0aa8fac.png
798KB, 1000x1000px
hey and welcome to the 3rd Unironical Yandere Support Group thread!! (AKA just taking over for the previous Yandere General)
Here, we spread yandere awareness, experiences as/with yanderes, and more. We're not crazy or anything, we're just disadvantaged.
Even people who suspect that they're the "senpai" to a "yandere" can come here to request advice on what to do and how to react/interact and some of us might be able to help.
The primary groups of this thread, and of our Discord server (invites to which will typically be handed out via burner e-mails to those who request it or need it) are basically:

1 ("yandere"): support group for yanderes to relate to eachother about things and ask questions and advice, or just have a nice conversation on occasion

2 ("senpai"): people who are being victimized or followed by a yandere and want to receive advice or share ongoing experiences

3 (observers): people who are interested in the notion of us or what we go through and want to observe us

Note that this isn't a roleplay or dating thread more than it's a legitimate group in which those who suffer painfully from a yandere-esque mindset can relate on experiences and ask for advice from those like them.
>>
>>36683847
>unironical

are you kidding me
>>
>>36683847

what the fuck is a yandere

I'm so glad I don't watch anime so it hasn't fried my brain and turned me gay
>>
File: 1483032699443.gif (1MB, 390x317px) Image search: [Google]
1483032699443.gif
1MB, 390x317px
>>36683914
Don't correct a yandere, they might flip out and kill you
>>
>>36683957
I'm not afraid of internet roleplayers.
>>
>>36683956
Yan is Japanese for 'sick,' dere is Japanese for 'loving.'

Basically, someone who's obsessive about their love interest, emotionally dependent on them, and might harm themselves or others because of him or her.
>>
>Tfw unironically want a yandere gf
>>
senpai still hasn't come back
they're going to make me fail my exams
i hope they're happy about that
>>
>>36683914
nobody seems to get the irony in the "unironical" part of the title
literally "how"
>>
Join our yandere server!

gg / xp6sujx
>>
>>36684016
both sides of the relationship are suffering more often than not. It's a bit more rare that it works out in the longrun
>>
Does it feel good to have someone to try and win over even if you might fail?
>>
>>36684722
Yeah, it really does. And then everything inevitably goes to shit and you feel worse than you ever did.
>>
>>36684722
no
it's the worst suffering when you fail
>>
Nigga ha ha like just stop thinking about her haha.
>>
Don't bring this bullshit back. It was easily the worst thread filled with the most attentionwhores and sociopath sluts to have ever been in one group on this board.
>>
>>36684736
>>36684742
Then why do it? And how do I get one?
>>
>>36684567
Any relationship will turn into suffering when it doesn't work out. Just because this one is harder, doesn't mean it's not manageable.
I would love to commit 100% to a yandere gf.
>>
>>36684736
>>36684742
both of these, really
something about the thrill of the hunt is great, and if you actually get lucky and your obsession accepts you (ideally, while he knows you are the way you are, but that's rarer), it's pretty amazing
but yeah, if you get rejected, most end up either trying to kill themselves or the one who rejected them, having lost all feeling for the person. Rejection is seen as a grave personal attack
>>
>>36684819
Sounds hot, do you have any of their contact info?
>>
>>36684820
because i can't stop
i wish i wasn't like this
i wish i could move on but i can't
>>
>>36684824
I suppose it really depends on what kind of girl you got involved with, This obsessive "yandere" mindset (we use "yandere" pretty much just out of convenience and to appeal more to board culture. It's a short word that generally sums up the affliction and most people on the board know what it means) is really a spectrum, determined by the presence and prevalence of different disorders and personality types going together to put them somewhere along the spectrum
>>
>>36684901
The more obsessed with me, the better
>>
>>36684819
OP here. Strangely, I actually agree with that; I hated the yandere generals too back when they were still ongoing. But, recent developments have sort of led me to feeling the need to revive the thread. Our Discord server is what matters more to me, and we have that reserved mostly to people who explicitly request the link via e-mail. I've met a lot of like-minded people, some of which are female, some are male, but all are rather deeply troubled by what's happening and wish they could change. We've so far built a better, more sensible and more diverse community than I recall the last thread having. I don't believe sociopathy necessarily needs to come in tandem with the mindset, and so far, I've seen a distinct lack of it in the group.
>>
>>36685004
Don't worry, it'll appear as time goes on.
>>
>>36684858
>>36684858
Let me give you the sweet realease from this pain. Allow me to indulge your greatest desire and keep you from ever knowing any amorous anguish.

Or not..
>>
>>36685004
>Our Discord server
You've got spooky in the server which is the single biggest red flag I've ever fucking seen
>>
>>36685044
please do it anon
i don't care how
if i cant have them then let me be free
>>
>>36685080
who?
Oreganolium familiano
>>
I believe that yanderes could actually be one of the best kinds of people if you don't trigger their yan sides. They need lots of reassurance and daily care to survive and they fear being neglected and replaced more than anything else.

They put their victim or their love target in such a high pedestal in their life that basically he or she defines the yandere's existence.

The thought of anything or anyone getting in the way of having their target really is their greatest fear.

Yanderes often rely on their feeling and existence of their love just like how a heroine addict would feel. Basically, they almost become dependent on it.

This love gives them a reason to live and everything else starts to matter a lot less as their insanity consumes them.

Some yanderes in the spectrum are rather ruthless and will go to all extremes to get their way even if it involves destruction of others.

In the end, yanderes are very powerful yet fragile beings.

The moment that they get rejected or their target leaves them, their whole world crumbles down usually at the first stage and later on, they could either kill their target to have them for themselves or destroy everyone important in the target's life to see them suffer.

Yanderes often lose sight of what is real love when insanity takes over them because they sometimes turn more selfish and possessive, not always considering the target's needs.

With that aside, yanderes are often very loyal and supportive people who will move mountains just for their target to be satisfied.

I know about yanderes because of my experience of being accused of being one and I have met another in my childhood.

Being a yandere is both a flaw and a strength.
>>
>>36685091
I can almost feel your pain, I would like to help you but it would probably take to much effort.

I wish I was so compelled to fight for someone and use that motivation to conquer my love and life..
>>
>>36685296
it's okay, i think i am too far gone anyway to succeed unless they come back

please do not wish that upon yourself, anon
you may find yourself fighting for someone who does not want to be fought for
and it will kill you
>>
Things that never happened support group.
>>
>>36685366
But it sucks to not have a a burning passion for someone or at least something, these days I barely have the Will to live and it feels like it's because I'm missing a special someone. I need someone who could make me care again.

Or at least that what I think..
>>
But yanderes are real and they really do commit a lot of acts. If you see the news, there are many cases of someone killing their loved one or the person who replaced them
>>
>>36685397
>he's this sheltered
>>
>>36685480
either extreme is dangerous
a passsion like that will burn away at your insides until there is nothing left
and when it extinguishes you are an empty shell trying aimlessly to rebuild yourself forever
i would love to kill myself but i can't because what if they come back one day?

i don't mean to say i have it worse than you
simply that on both ends people are built to suffer
>>
>>36685627
I guess your right..

Well I hope you find happiness somewhere or at least have a painless death
>>
>>36685835
and you, anon
may you find many things to fight for
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.