[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is sex better in theory or imagination than actuality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1487554024840.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487554024840.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
why is sex better in theory or imagination than actuality?

I haven't experienced gf/love sex but from my experience it's generally underwhelming compared to the fantasy of it
>>
brain tricks to make you reproduce
>>
File: JBPEPE.jpg (56KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
JBPEPE.jpg
56KB, 284x284px
That's like saying you played basketball a few times but wasn't good at it.

The problem with sex is that you need to know what you're doing... at least one of you.

Sex is different with every partner... my current GF has been the best sex of my life, and I'd way rather get fucked then fap...

My first couple of times was kind of akward....

Have you ever danced with a partner? Same idea... you need to learn each others rhythm and timing. Very few people are natural dancers even less are good lovers.
>>
because you're actually dealing with another real person who doesn't just do whatever you want and doesn't have any dynamic you can imagine and there's consequences to what you do

also because you're circumcised
>>
>>36684044
>also because you're circumcised

I'm not though
>>
>>36683611
The same can be said for lots of stuff.

>imagine beating up someone with sick karate - in reality just get knocked out in 1 hit and almost die in the hospital
>imagine blowing everyone's minds with your sick musical skills - in reality everyone thinks you suck and doesn't even pay attention
>imagine being funny as hell life of the party - in reality no one gets your jokes
>>
>>36683611
I don't know if it's just memory but i'm certain that two times I really had a great time, one with a girl that after it never wanted to go out with me again and other who wasn't from my city...but besides that yeah, bland as fuck
>>
>>36684089
but sex has a very low learning curve and doesn't take a long time to even work out the basics
>>
>>36684253
easy to learn, hard to master
>>
>>36683611
>I haven't experienced gf/love sex but from my experience
what
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.