[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puzzle thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: riddle.png (497KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
riddle.png
497KB, 933x960px
I'm bored. Post puzzles. doubt you'll outsmart me.
>>
I have in holding chips in one hand and a remote in the other whilst masturbating. How?
>>
>>36683212
You're a girl with an electronic dildo. Next!
>>
>>36683090

He took the girl with him, took her panties off and went to town on them.

I dont really see whats so hard to solve about this
>>
File: raddle.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
raddle.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
riddlebump
>>
File: Smile_Rei.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
Smile_Rei.png
183KB, 386x366px
>>36683613
Course you don't. It'd take intelligence to see past the obvious and let the notes of logic play.
>>
>>36683667

The question was "what happened in the cab", i answered that. If you wanted a different answer, you should have specified that.
>>
>>36683617

Son in law
>>
>>36683617
her sister or brother
>>
>>36683742
To grow, you'll have to learn to expand your mind and truly consider things. Instead, you choose to dig your heels in and defend your wrong answer.
>>
>>36683790
You must really hate Occams Razor.
>>
>>36683823
Actually, I do. Not a bad tool, but terribly misused to the point of irrelevance. People use it as a justification in of itself, instead of using evidence, or they act like an unsupported, but simpler theory, is superior to a complex, but logical response.
>>
File: 1492062771073.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492062771073.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>36683090
She was drunk so her friends called a cab. Cabman got her and was bringing her home when she starts to get worse. She pisses herself and is having trouble puking. Cadman take off her soiled pants and panties and bring her to the back of the cab, putting her in a position that could help her put that alcohol out. It's dark and the place isn't really friendly. Worried about their safety he decides that it is best to get to her house as soon as possible. Before leaving her in the back of the cab, she grabs his arms and calls him. At that moment, Cabman sees his own daughter in her, he tells her "It's going to be ok, sweetie" and kisses her sweaty forehead. He gets back to the front seat, realizing that he is still holding her panties he quickly shoves it somewhere, right when a cop shows up.
>>
>>36683790

The answer isnt wrong though. Its just not as detailed as you would like it to be, but then again you didnt specify that in your question, you asked what happened, and i gave you the answer.
>>
>>36683925
No, it's completely wrong.
>>
File: 20 & 30.png (858KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20 & 30.png
858KB, 1000x1024px
Let's see if you can handle this one.
>>
>>36683966

Explain why

Orig
>>
>>36684015
Fill two in eahc one of the 0's, make it "2D > 3D"
>>
>>36684024
What you said isn't what happened in the cab.
>>
>>36684050

Well im saying it did happen, how do we know who is right?
>>
>>36684092
Is this the first time in your life you've encountered a riddle?
>>
>>36684015
>put a decimal place between the 3 and 0
done with only one square
>>
>>36684110

Is this the first time in your life you had to explain your claims?
>>
>>36684206
negativers
>>
>>36684224

Well then it shouldnt be too hard to do it now then
>>
File: mistery.png (1MB, 1112x724px) Image search: [Google]
mistery.png
1MB, 1112x724px
>>36684352
That's right, it wouldn't be hard to. But what's easy isn't synonymous with what's right. Kind of like you taking the easy route and just asking to get told the answer.

The answer is only available to those with the strength to seek it out themselves.

>>36683921
He was kind of close by the way, though I didn't really understand the whole daugher part.
>>
>>36684427

Well if you cant defend your claim i'll be forced to conclude that you're wrong
>>
>>36684598
Of course you will. It's all a weak-willed person can do. Otherwise you would have to conclude you were wrong. And that, I think, is very difficult for certain people, so their existence is geared towards making sure it was someone else, all the time, and never themselves.

I hope someday you put your drive into simply working on the problems before you, rather than working on foisting problems on others.
>>
>>36684700
I fucked your mom you fat motherfucking retard
>>
>>36684700

No, its what any rational person would do. If you explained why i am wrong according to you, and it made sense, i would have accepted that im wrong.

Claiming something and not backing it up is infact what a weak willed person would do. If you cant defend your ideas/claims, they are worthless.
>>
>>36684865
You aren't cheating your way into getting the answer to this riddle. You already have all the clues you need, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like you have the intelligence to assemble them into a correct answer.

I can tell you a bit about gamesmanship though. Generally, but not always, the answer to a riddle isn't the obvious conclusion. You've already given a layman's response and have been told it is incorrect. Now you should be able to realize that the answer isn't the obvious one.
>>
File: raddle.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
raddle.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
shadow realm oh no
>>
>>36684983

Repeating "u r dum" in every post doesnt make your position any stronger, infact it makes it weaker as it just makes it look like you are trying to hide your lack of a real argument by using ad hominem attacks

Either way, i dont particularly care about the riddle, im just saying that in a debate a claim that isnt backed up is useless. I can say you're wrong and you can say im wrong, and we'd both be equally wrong/right until one of us proved the other wrong by either evidence or a logically constructed argument that addresses and disproves all the points the opposite party has made.

Now you understand the basics of how to argue something, you can either retreat from the argument or prove me wrong, there is no valid third option
>>
>>36685510
A feather on fire
>>
You need to get a crew of people to Jupiter, this will take a long time

You cannot reveal the nature of the journey to Jupiter to the crew until they arrive

You cannot lie to the crew

How do you get the crew to Jupiter without revealing the nature of the journey to the crew until reaching your destination?
>>
File: funfun.png (944KB, 564x905px) Image search: [Google]
funfun.png
944KB, 564x905px
>>36685573
you'd like it if I gave you the answer to the riddle, but as I said, that just isn't happening.

This is how riddles work. I know the answer. You do not. I don't owe a pathetic man like you anything. It's up to you to solve it.
>>
>>36685622
can I just freeze them or some shit? what is the reason I am hiding from them?
>>
>>36685510
this is fucking easy
fire or air
>>
>>36685628

I literally just told you that i do not care about it. I have been trying to teach you how to debate something but you seem too stupid to learn.

You cant even understand the basics of an argument, return to your hole, worm.
>>
>>36685622
tell them we were flying to one of it's moons and missed
>>
>>36685622
i shove them in a space ship and hide in a secret area
>>
File: laughrei.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
laughrei.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>36685725
>I don't care about the answer so just tell me

lmao. If you don't care, why ask? I see right through you. You're not getting it. You're never getting it. Argue all you want, I'll never care. If you think you are so smart, use your smarts to figure it out. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>36685622

Tell them they're going to be partaking in the biggest space expedition in human history, but that the destination cannot be revealed as its classified information.

You could easily get enough people to go along with you simply by saying the first sentence of this post
>>
>>36685775

>why ask

Because you claimed im wrong, and as i just told you, if you make such a claim you have to be willing to back that up, otherwise you're wrong for all intents and purposes

>if you're so smart

I never said im smart though, you're the one who has been peacocking about your intelligence yet you cant even understand the basics of an arguement.
>>
>>36683617
Grandbaby daddy
>>
>>36685628
So how do we know you're not just lying and he actually guessed the right answer
>>
>>36685859
Oh you were wrong. No doubt about that.

>>36685884
You just have to trust me.
>>
>>36685775
Man, you have a serious god complex. It's not surprising you're on this board, nobody would ever try to socialize with such a cunt of your tier.
>>
File: 1491347519491.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491347519491.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>36684015
>inb4 2D > 3D
>>
>>36685946
why don't you just work on the answer. If you get it right, I'll let you know.
>>
>>36685937

>still cant back his claims up
>still hasnt learnt

Alright, im just going to have to conclude that you're really stupid
>>
>>36685980
Well, I solved the riddle on my own, something you are incapable of.

The longer this goes, the smarter I think I am. I didn't think it was particularly hard, but apparently it is.
>>
>>36685657
incidentally 3 of the 5 crew members are in hibernation, how do you suppose to get the other 2 in there?

>>36685744
this is a lie, you can't lie

>>36685763
You have a duty to maintain the ship otherwise the journey would be a failure and you can't risk letting the crew try alone, so your presence must be known.

>>36685810
>Tell them they're going to be partaking in the biggest space expedition in human history
This is either a lie or revealing the nature of the mission
>>
>>36685937
I've been following this argument, and this is what I have concluded: you are both faggots. Why is he unintellectual/ unmotivated if all you asked for was an answer, he gave it to you based on the scenario given, and now you call him wrong for not knowing something you do?
>>
>>36686042
How do you know you're answer is right? Presuming that someone else came up with the riddle, did they tell you it was right or did you just assume it was correct
>>
>>36686048
Oh, I get it. I can't even tell them they are going to jupiter, I just have to convince them to lock themselves in a box for a long time. And I assume I can't force them in there.

So first of all make sure the ship is sealed for no window into space. And then I... offer them free pot and then pump their compartment full of marijuana gas for the whole trip and also have an open bar. It's perfect.
>>
File: 1487732950261.jpg (18KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
1487732950261.jpg
18KB, 395x387px
>>36683090
I'm trapped on a Russian foram and everyone is speaking in code, the code consist of three language that are all backwards. I ask a question and they always answer 1 of three ways Sed, nept, jick. How do I ask for hentai?
>>
OP is a gigantic faggot who sets his own parameters of intelligence based on arbitrary guidelines he or she could only understand. And even if those guidelines were answerable, it would only lend evidence to the incompetence of the person answering the question and not prove his or her's intelligence.

You're a brainlet.
>>
>>36686048

>This is either a lie or revealing the nature of the mission

How so? It doesnt reveal what planet we're going to, all it says is that we're going further than the moon, which means very little as we might as well pass the moon then immediately return.
>>
>>36686064
He gave me an answer indeed. But it was wrong. He has all the information to get the answer if he puts his mind to it.

you fuckers want participation trophies for riddles now? Say the right answer or don't, I don't care, but losers don't get the satisfaction of having the answer handed to them.

>>36686120
I both solved the riddle and invented the riddle. I'll give you the answer to how that is possible if I meet someone here who can answer the riddle.
>>
>>36685622

Hire some badass Navy SEALs to beat them up and put them in a spaceship at gunpoint then launch those fuckers into space. Computers guide the ship to Jupiter the same way they've guided unmanned spaceships to much smaller targets.

Either that or this is one of those "lol I communicated poorly and you misunderstood me gotcha zingo bingo" riddles where the solution is to take them to the city of Jewpiter, Florida.
>>
>>36686042

>guys i did it
>i cant back it up but you just have to blindly trust me, an anonymous poster on 4chan
>>
File: glassyrei.jpg (152KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
glassyrei.jpg
152KB, 474x700px
>>36686213
you're wasting your time. It'd be better spent figuring out the answer.

is it really that hard for you people?
>>
>>36686197

>You have to guess the one specific scenario that ends the way I described. If you find any of the infinite number of different ways this can happen, I will smugly call you stupid

Your riddles are shitty.
>>
>>36686289
>Literally only two answers received
>and one guy almost got it

if you spent less time being pathetic and just trying you would have got it now by brute force at least.
>>
>>36686248
> Create a riddle only you know the answer to and could have any possible solution
> Call people idiots when they can't solve it
Fucking genius yo
>>
>>36686339
I didn't actually create the riddle. I just sort of...re-purposed it. But I did solve it.
>>
>>36683090

>The cab driver is a respectable young man trying to make a living and carries his gf's panties with him for moral support
>The police officer is a dirty cop and planted all the other evidence on him

One of many possible solutions
>>
>>36686472
yes, indeed, many are possible. If you pick and choose your evidence. But all the evidence works together to provide one true answer.

At any rate your answer was amusing, but the text is true. No secret asspulls of crooked cops.
>>
File: raddle.jpg (21KB, 634x198px) Image search: [Google]
raddle.jpg
21KB, 634x198px
All the federalies say, they would have had him any day.
>>
>>36685953
no you were much too late
>>
>>36686753

>Muh dik
>The shifter in a car with a manual transmission
>Anything that requires a good deal of coordination to hold (assuming you are right-handed
>Your left hand
>Your left arm
>A fork, if you are following proper dining etiquette
>>
>>36686753
Right handed scisscors
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.