[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else an angry sort of depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2344.jpg (152KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
2344.jpg
152KB, 600x756px
Anyone else an angry sort of depressed?
>>
I'm more of an "I hate myself" and stressed out sort of depressed.
>>
>>366827If you're depressed GIVE ME A HELL YEAH
>>
All the time, my dude. The only thing that brings me comfort are violent thoughts that I would never act upon.
>>
>>36682746
Not like a you want to hurt others one?
>>36682783
HELL YEAH
>>
>>36682746
>>36682746
Me, but not the stressed out part. I'm p chill.I just dont like looking back on past choices or looking in the mirror.
>>
Yea. In general or just sometimes? I know most people woth depression can get bouts of irritability, but for me I feel like I'm on the verging of either hurting myself or whatever poor sap is near me. I'd never actually do shit though. Too much of a pussy to deal with the consequences, which ironically just makes me angrier at myself.

>>36682783
HELL YEAH
>>
>>36682734
That phase will pass and soon you will either get over it or succumb to pure apathy
>>
>>36682796
Nah I don't want to hurt others. Just myself. It's really no one's fault but my own that I am where I am today. I'm a piece of shit and therefore, shitty things happen to me. I lost all my motivation to do anything and I am completely lost in life. The only person I have left is ironically my girlfriend, and I grapple over the idea that I fucking hate her every day. Except if I lose her, I will literally have no one. So uh, yeah pretty shitty situation for a pretty shitty person.
>>
>>36682869
Not trying to be edgy here but I've always been at least a little bit angry all the time my entire life. Could be many things but I think it might have something to do with a head injury I had as a toddler.
>>36682943
I can relate to that. I know everything is my fault too.
>>
I cycle from anxiety and anger to depression and apathy.

I'm so tired all the time guys
>>
File: WojakRage.jpg (41KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
WojakRage.jpg
41KB, 524x1009px
>>36682734
Yeah, and I frequently get angry over how I'm so God damn angry all the time.
I hate it.
>>
honestly deep down I just hate everyone else, I wish I was the only person on earth like in I Am Legend, I can't believe all the failed normies on here who hate being isolated, I wish I could just sit in a basement all day having mommy pay for everything

only thing keeping me from going off the deep end is my job allows me to legally kick the shit out of people every now and again
>>
More of a flat tire sort of depressed. The anger is there, but the numbness and the paralysis drive it inward so it takes a lot for it to really come out. When I see happy people, people who have goals or accomplishments or human connections in their lives I don't get jealous, but rather detest myself all the more for being incapable of such things.
>>
>>36682734
So depressed every night I eataJALAPENOBURGER
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.