[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ lied to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: butter-face.jpg (413KB, 1520x1520px) Image search: [Google]
butter-face.jpg
413KB, 1520x1520px
No matter how much muscles you have, you''ll still be ugly and unattractive to girls.
>>
Just do what you need to do to like yourself more. Then girls will come.

Some people don't need muscles to like themselves. Some do. Some hate themselves in spite of their gains.
>>
If that's real, all he needs is better diet and contacts.
>>
Its not always about girls. Mental and physical health are connected. If some huge lardass like op actually got fit I'm sure he wouldn't feel compelled to make retarded posts like this one.
>>
>>36682622
this guy has people staring with their mouth open. both men and women are equally amazed at such a sight. Perhaps most would say they are not attracted to somebody so muscular and would be much more attracted if he lost some muscle mass, but when do women even talk to you about whether or not they find you attractive. The physique is an ice breaker by itself, once that's done, let the women talk.
>>
>>36682622
Mainly it's just about being confident in yourself, making yourself available, going out and trying to get girls. Will you get rejected, possibly often? Yes. Will you get the 8-10/10 qt of your dreams? Probably not. But if you keep on it, you'll find someone.
>>
Unnatural bodies are not attractive to anyone but freaks with weird fetish.

Accept that you are built to be a twink.
>>
File: pepelliotokhandsign.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepelliotokhandsign.png
156KB, 726x720px
>>36682622
damn, cho lookin ripped!!!!!

va tech pt 2 when????
>>
>>36682622
>Get /fit/
>Get muscular
>still fat tho
>cant get a date for shit
>I'm like kryptonite to girls
wtf /fit/? Did you meme me?
>>
>>36682622
for me working on getting /fit/ isn't really about being attractive. it's more about the fact that I want to be helpful to people. Being able to move things around, carry stuff, haul things, help people move in and out, etc.

Also like if someone was in trouble I can pick them up and carry them. My aunt has MS and she has to be in a wheel chair all the time, she can't walk at all. I remember one time I was staying with her and the fire alarm went off. We were on the fifth floor and the power had been cut off to the elevator.

I just really wished I had been able to to carry her all the way down the stairs, but I couldn't. Never again.
>>
File: gym2.jpg (942KB, 3190x1724px) Image search: [Google]
gym2.jpg
942KB, 3190x1724px
>>36682622
>"lol i only work out for myself, not for girls"
the biggest /fit/ cope after they realize face>muscles
>>
>>36683514
...start cutting retard. If you've been lifting and are fit but you're still fat then your eating habits suck
>>
>>36683703
Half of those guys aren't even that bad looking and could easily get girls. Someone's jealous.
>>
File: 09810984.png (2MB, 1150x883px) Image search: [Google]
09810984.png
2MB, 1150x883px
>>36683703
what mode is this?
think he's natty?
>>
>>36683703
the guy on the top left would look fine if his stomach wasn't so fucking large. His face isn't ugly at all really. It's just his roid gut that looks so disgusting
>>
>>36682622
that nigga should ditch the glasses and shave his head. straight buff monk mode
>>
>>36682622
>lift away fat
>can't lift away crippling insecurity
>>
>>36683873
>>36683703
Also guy with glasses looks like shit mostly because his fashion choices suck. If he got contacts, a completely different haircut, and some better jeans he would look much better.

Guy on top right isn't that terrible either, just has a weak chin. Top middle is a pretty average joe. 3rd from the left is at an unattractive angle so who knows how he'd look with his head up
>>
>>36683703
Pretty much this. It's obvious to everyone except gymbros who want to feel like a "stwong independent mayn >:("
>>
>>36683812
Your right. I've been doing good lately, lost 3 pounds of hopefully just fat. I'm just scared of losing my muscle, but I have to cut now. I'm way to fat
>>
>>36684083
It's better to lose muscle but have definition than to gain muscle but look fat
>>
>>36682760
>Its not always about girls.

Except it is. Getting a gf or bf is one of the most important things normal people in society value. Even with how much marriages fail look at how people still want to marry. So no matter how much you want to say otherwise the fact is most people around you will put a huge value on this.
>>
>>36683869
Mutant mode.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.