[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite friend simulator?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: DESTROY HIM.jpg (49KB, 692x969px) Image search: [Google]
DESTROY HIM.jpg
49KB, 692x969px
What's your favorite friend simulator?
>>
4chan.org/r9k/ is of course
>>
>>36682497
Stardew Valley.

i can have my dream cutie bf

i-i love you sebastian
>>
Listen to me son, it's your dad
>>
>>36682497
animal crossing
until some shit villager waltzes in and someone good moves out
>>
File: blackdude.jpg (5KB, 240x262px) Image search: [Google]
blackdude.jpg
5KB, 240x262px
I play rust.

Lots of friendly people.

So friendly
>>
>>36682497
shin megami tensei games are pretty good.
>>
Jerma is one of the nicest/funniest guys around. Good taste. Too bad he fell for the asian girl meme. He may be a manlet, but he could do far better than her considering he's moderately handsome.
>>
>>36682743
I think you meant Persona. You probably never even picked up any other Megaten title, you fucking pleb tho I must agree the Persona series is a damn good friend simulator, along with Devil Survivor 2
>>
File: seventh richest man in LA.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
seventh richest man in LA.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
My favourite is this guy. I loved when he streamed runescape the most, the happiest time in my life was participating in the purple army, but even his new IRL streams are high quality and give me a reason to wake up in the morning.

>>36682887
I agree with you dude. I don't get how he hasn't been fucking girls left and right, dude's ridiculously handsome and hilarious. I guess he just genuinely loved vidya too much to have time for women. I haven't been up to date with what he's been doing, don't know about his asian girl.
>>
>jerma keeps including his roastie gf in his streams
>>
>>36683095
I am fine with it. I am just glad he is making content.
>>
I like to play Gmod's multiple, shitty RP servers and make friends with some mute or ten year old. Then we'd just walk around, exploring the map, maybe annoying people through little skits, or hanging out in a busy area playing music.
>>
Jerma was great before he let his gf destroy his relationship with Star_

His Stardew streams were hilarious
>>
File: file.png (309KB, 468x493px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
309KB, 468x493px
the northernlion live super show
>>
>>36682572
I bought rust, saw that I was black with a peewee the size of a bottle cap then immediately got a refund
>>
>>36682497
Tulpa

jk
>>
league of legends, everyone is really nice to me when i am going 6-0 fizz in the first 10 minutes, but if i do bad D: everyone hates me!
>>
File: kek.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
FFXIV for quite a few years now.
Though the few friends I had there stopped playing. I'll be seeing them this summer when the new expansion comes out.

Today I was fishing alone for 2 hours. It was okay, but I cried a bit. I got good fish though.
>>
>>36683321
FFXIV is great, my only friends in the world are in that game. Probably would have killed myself by now.if not for that game
>>
>>36683407
I like the content and all that, but somehow its the only MMO where I felt right at home. Like I just want to spend time there.
I wonder how many people have their only friends there.
>>
>>36683190
Make a family share account and log in, can appear differently then.
>>
>>36683173
Star is responsible too, he has been a salty faggot since he started playing overwatch
>>
>>36683159
That's the comfiest thing ever
>>
>>36682947
Yeah, you got me.
Busted-desu
>>
Fire Emblem Awakening and Story of Seasons. Marriage and comfy life I will never have baaahahaha :(
>>
>>36682547
DESTROOOOY HIM
wow!
>>
>>36683179
AYEVERYBODY
>>
VNs. The Fruit of Grisaia is probably my favorite one that I've played so far.
>>
>>36683679
Yeah that's true, fuck that game
>>
File: sniff sniff.jpg (110KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
sniff sniff.jpg
110KB, 700x678px
>>36682521
unironically and in reality this geso
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.