[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I'll start
>Gotta be up at 7 for work that starts at 9
>Be home at 6
>One hour unpaid lunch at 1
>Building is a new office, but its surrounded by crackheads that I have to dodge on my way to the bus stop
>>
>>36681943
Give us a run down, whats your wage/hr

I wish my work gave me the hours. Nice 30$ CAD/Hr but shit all shifts
>>
>>36681968
$15.53 CDN/hr

They gave me a raise from $12/hr, but I'm still living at home and can't afford a car.
>>
>>36681993
Oh an its full time, which is nice - I'm one of the few young people working a Mon-Fri 9-5 schedule
>>
>>36681943
>Gotta be up at 7 for work that starts at 9

WTF do you wake up 2hrs before? long commute? I do find with 45 minutes
>>
>>36681993
> I'm still living at home and can't afford a car

Exact same situation here. Me and my fiancee are living in my parents basement and honestly I see no future getting out of this place.

>can't afford a car
SAME. Share a car between my brother and mother.
>>
>>36682032
>full time
The dream right there. granted I got permanent PT so theres that...
>>
>>36682033
I need to get up, make breakfast, shit, shower, shave, get dressed, and walk 10 min to the bus stop.

The bus I catch takes me to work 10 min early, but its the only one that will get me there on time.
>>
File: 1463265637904.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
1463265637904.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>36682035
>Me and my fiancee are living in my parents basemen

GET OUT NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36682102
Bus ride itself is about half an hour because its rush hour traffic
>>
why would a company pay you to take lunch unless it's for taking a client out or someshit. also how are you home at 6 if working from 9-6 with a one hour lunch means you'd just be punching out of work at 6
>>
File: neet pepe riding on wagie.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe riding on wagie.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
About 15-30% of your income goes to taxes. And look: the roads are still shit, sometimes the water isn't even clean, public transport still costs you money, and it takes you forever to get a doctor. So where does that 15-30% go? It goes into my pocket. That's right! You pay all that money and get jack shit in return.

The Eternal NEET will rule you forever.
>>
>>36682102
>I need to get up, make breakfast

MAKE IT THE NIGHT BEFORE and reheat it in the morning
>>
>>36682129
9-5 with a 1 hour lunch taken some time in between. 7hrs/day takes up 10hrs of my time not including the first hour after waking up.
>>
>>36682118
why? other than the fiancee thing I fit the bill.
>Parents Basement
>Wagecuck 25y/o
>no car
>browsing /R9K/ at 930pm
>>
>>36682144
>Microwaving leftover eggs
nigga u gay
>>
>>36682199
Turkey bacon breakfast sandwiches or a quick toast and nutella before you run out
>>
>>36682171
>7hrs/day
isn't the standard work day for wageslaves 8 hours aka 40hr work week?
>>
>>36682229
7.5 is technically the average work week if you take a normal unpaid 30min break
>>
>>36682229
Yeah but they usually get paid for lunch or its shorter than an hour
>>
>>36681993
wheres all your money goin my dude? you should be able to at least afford a used car on that.
>>
>>36682455
The insurance alone would be $5k/yr here for liability only on a used honda civic
Then parking for it is $1800/yr
Not including gas, repairs, and the price of it.

I can do one of the following
1. Save my money and buy small things I enjoy
2. Move in on my own
3. Get a car

I'm interviewing for a developer job which would almost double my wage and then I could finally get some normie-tier success.
>>
>>36681943
I'm working as a system administrator for a small international trading company, fucking retards keeps fucking up my PERFECT server so instead of sitting on my workstation and chilling all the time, I have to fix the damn thing for days.

22.51$/h
>>
>Government contracted data entry: $14 an hour, 40 hours a week
>GameStop: $7.25 an hour, variable hours per week
>Swim Instructor: $11 an hour, 130-530 on Sunday

I just don't know anymore
>>
>work night shifts
>get home at 8 am
>sleep 4 hours every day
>when I do hit a sleepspot, family starts screaming downstairs and I'm immediately wide awake
How do you day nappers do it
>>
I work as a water treatment engineer, I have a salary just under $40,000 CAD a year. I still live at home but I have a company car.
>>
Off to bed
>>
>>36681968
>>36681993

Thanks for reminding me why I left that country.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.