[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorilla Munch collectible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I have nowhere else that I know where I can ask this but /ck/ and this hellhole. This is a fucking stupid question, but I have two boxes of the original Gorilla Munch circa 2012. These are the same boxes that were redesigned because a meme was made out of them. After seeing how a McDonalds Schezuan sauce packet sold for thousands of dollars due to a meme, I'm wondering if I should hold on to it until a later date.

I bought the boxes for $2 each in 2012 after I heard they were no longer producing the original design. I can only find five boxes for sale on the internet, and they're all by the same guy and are $68 each. Should I sell my boxes now or should I wait?

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>36681206
I didn't read your post but I love Gamera
>>
>>36682034

I read your post and fuck you
>>
>>36681206
Memes don't have much of a shelf life. In fact, I think you missed the boat when people stopped talking about Harambe. I'd try to sell them now before the meme gets too buried to matter.
>>
Who the fuck would keep 2 boxes of cereal because of a 4chan meme. I know you didn't pay shit for it but who the fuck would hold on to stale food like that?
>>
>>36682266

I think I was in middle school when I bought them. I figured they would gain value, which they did. I just kept them on a high shelf in my room with the rest of my meme shrine.

>>36682253

I forgot that I had them for a long time. I wish I remembered, but I doubt that the last gorilla related bullshit has yet to come.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.