[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: fucked up millhouse.jpg (186KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up millhouse.jpg
186KB, 500x728px
where did it all go wrong?

for me it was when i was 13, father died, grieving procces just took to long. never got out of the habbit of being a recluse. looked to the internet and vidya for relief. let me hear your stories
>>
>>36680817
>where did it all go wrong?

when you got your ass fucked by some neckbeard on craigslist
>>
I came here for the memes but stayed for the feels, never been able to leave since.
>>
File: 1482357961057.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482357961057.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>36680817
>let me hear your stories
Same age, same tragedy, same downfall.

I feel you man.
>>
>>36680817
oh you believe your life was determined by a single year/event and is not a decision you make every day? it clearly went wrong when your parents accidentally had a retarded child.
>>
>>36680817
After being emotionally manipulated by several girls, I became a failed norman and reverted to my beta habits with girls. The rest of my life is just a successfag story so far.
>>
when i was 12, i moved with my parents to another country, i had problems adapting and kids didn't like me so i become a recluse, spent most time on the internet and playing videa and this is how it is till today, im 20 yr old virgin, never even kissed a girl or had a female friend
>>
>>36680817
I never understood normie socialization when I was a child. It was all so wild and vulgar. I went on the internet because text is more pleasant, and 15 years later I'm still here.
>>
File: 1488721847784.jpg (52KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
1488721847784.jpg
52KB, 540x383px
When i was 10 my mom died of breast cancer, grieving process took me a while and my dad got really depressed and turned to alcohol. I never really even healed correctly, i just convinced myself to pretend to look happy so no chad or stacy would give me that "I'm here for you anon" bs. During the times that I was alone I would just sit there silently for hours on end, that was pretty much how I got through high school.
>>
File: howsocietyworks.jpg (50KB, 413x276px) Image search: [Google]
howsocietyworks.jpg
50KB, 413x276px
>>36680817
i was born a robot, fag there was no grace period before. by 13 i had so much bad experiences and saw my mother after she an hero'd it made me feel even more hopeless and beta.
>>
>>36680817
I'm too anxious to help myself socially but my ego is too big to hang out with people I deem as dumb or annoying
>>
>>36681164
that picture should be of wojak lifting the jews while the neet is a smug little fly on his shoulder.
>>
when i was 14 i liked a girl so much i got dumped and became a r(etard)obot
>>
>>36680817
It wasn't one particular event that made everything go wrong. It was all wrong the second my genetics were determined and I was born into this wicked world. Never made any friends, parents hated me, I never found enjoyment in anything except for staying in bed shitposting, playing vidya, and watching anime. Throughout my school career I slowly begun to realize how cruel life is. Everybody I ever knew was to blame. Eventually through the constant neglect, rejection, bullying, and humiliation I slowly grew to realize that the only thing women are after is attention, the only thing my peers cared about is their egos, and Everyone is out to get me. Another thing I realized is that My society revolves around the accumulation of green pieces of paper, and people will go as far as killing starting wars to obtain it. The world today is a wicked place.
>>
i guess the usual. always got picked on in school but was the "smart kid". Father is an alpha who used to beat my mother, sister and i. currently makes fun of me about being a beta and a 21 yr old virgin whos never had a gf. Never learned how to make friends so i have no friends in college which im almost graduating but have no experience whatsoever. all i do is "study" in my room all day. the only girl i talk to i met when i was 16 and i haven't seen her in 3 years...
>>
File: SA pep.jpg (41KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
SA pep.jpg
41KB, 600x745px
When I was put in special ed,my fate was sealed.

Just gas me senpai.
>>
File: EPMtCX8.jpg (266KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
EPMtCX8.jpg
266KB, 1000x1333px
I guess for me it was because everything didn't really fit together. My parents were never good with kids and were only interested in my grades, nothing else. Most other people in my family older than me never really cared enough to ask me how I was doing and actually give valuable solutions. Teachers never gave a damn thing about me or people like me and most other who were my age at that time despised me. All for different reasons. Either they abused my kind, nice attitude or they were jealous or they simply wanted to boast their own ego. Though, I wouldn't say it was just the fault of others, it was my fault too. I should have stopped listening to my mother who only cared about my grades, ditched and even beaten friends that betrayed me. Maybe just get into fights with people that bullied me. As much as our society despises these things, I think those type of things shape your character. To do wrong when in truth its right. Even if most oppose you, at first glance.

I regret being the failed project of my parents, the former playtoy of my bullies or the idiot who let himself be betrayed. But in all honesty I'm so much into that role already. I can't think of myself being anybody else but that. Until the day arrives and I finally kick the bucket.
>>
>>36681475

How old are you? You honestly sound about 16. I doubt your parents hate you and I doubt you have legitimate reason to hate you life.
>>
>>36681775
2 years off buddy I'm 18 as of last month. Diagnosed schizophrenic too
>>
When I got diagnosed with a condition that is slowly making me go blind at the age of 15.

Oh I had all the typical robot angst and problems before then sure. Dad was abusive when I was a kid, no real friends at school. But that sealed my fate pretty much. I physically don't think I'm even able to be a productive member of society. That on top of all the other typical robot psychological problems makes me pretty hopeless, but I'll keep going just in case something amazing happens one day.
>>
>>36681841

Maybe your mental condition explains your edginess a bit.

But seriously I know you feel you have it really fucking bad but it doesn't sound like you do. Actually step into the real world and fail, then come back and tell us that your life is hopeless.

You could easily become a normie at your age.
>>
>>36681935
Can I ask a question? How do I sound like a 16 year old? Was my post that edgy?
>>
>>36682015

Making basic observations like "People in this world are just out for money man" is the kind of shit young teenagers do when their minds switch on for the first time. You also place a lot of emphasis on things like your parents and your time at school which tells me that you haven't had much experience in a world beyond your teenage years.

Not everyone out there is just out for money, and proclaiming that your life is completley fucked beyond repair because some kids were shitty to you at school is the kind of shortsighted thing said by teenagers.

Since leaving school have you tried to move into real life? Yeah I know it's not easy but the alternative is to sit in your room forever thinking about nothing but school and other irrelevant outdated shit.

If you've been fucked up psychologically because of things that have happened then that obviously sucks since it's not just so easy to discard the past. But it's still possible and probably easier than you think.

Go out, try and get into a community college and just study something, anything you are even vaguely interested in. Don't be afraid of talking to people, they aren't as complicated as you think. You get the impression a girl vaguely likes you? Ask her out. In 3 years nobody will even remember you asked her out if you do get rejected.

Don't waste your life dwelling on the past, take it from me seriously. Don't let things that happened years ago stop you from living now. You will just regret it when you're older. When you realise that it really is too late to go back and try again.
>>
>>36680817
Bad relationship with the mother, in an abusive (non sexual) way, so I wasn't very good around girls growing up. Pretty quiet and shy, even around regular friends.

Spent a lot of time doing stuff like warhammer with autists in mid teens.

Eventually got a job and improved social skills, fairly out going now, have slept with some girls, never had a real relationship though. Just many bad experiences and a couple of one night stands.

I'm 24 now and can pass for normal most of the time, sometimes I'm still bad with girls. I'm known in my friend group as being a dick, I actually just have some anger issues and sometimes say things that are a bit too harsh.

Sometimes I wonder where I would be if my dad had raised me full time as he's a complete chad. I have a great relationship with him now, but we weren't close when I was younger.
>>
>>36680817
i don't know, i honestly was always like this
it gets worse every single year but i don't think i ever was a normal kid

by 5 years old i was already a compulsive masturbator and by 10 i was already thinkig about killing myself
>>
I've just never been good at forcing myself to do things that I don't want to do. I was the only kid to never do his homework, and it wasn't in a badass dgaf way, I'd dread getting bitched out by my teachers, but not enough to ever actually do the fucking homework. Same with family events, I'd just refuse to go and cause huge fights between my parents and I. Now I'm 29 and I still behave the same way.
>>
Grade 7, when a friend of this girl asked me out on her friend's behalf, and I told her to fuck off because I thought it was a setup for a prank.

But really it was probably way before that, when I was born.
>>
>>36680817
20yr old reporting in

*********************SKIP*************************
I took a year off from college to give me some time to figure some shit out for myself. Got a job, and im pretty damn good at it, pays well and all, but besides that i have a lot of free time to get /fit/ or finally explore other aspects of life besides fulfilling what constitutes being normal... took my parents a lot of convincing and they still dont get it.
********************SKIP************************

I guess it all began with my father. His father has a piece of shit from what i heard so he doesnt really know what it means to be a good father. hes also extremely selfish so much so that he cheated on my mom a few years after my being born which ofc led to a divorce. But even before the divorce, there was an abandonment from my father... he was too lazy to raise me so he replaced himself in my life with vidya and a bunch. I was happy for it at the time but its left my as a recovering internet addict now stifling a lot of progress in being an interesting person.

which leads to the first time i got cucked in hs. you know the story, robot girl catches your attention and you catch hers. You guys hang out and all your friends are wondering why youre so in love with some weird ugly bitch. she leads you on until she finds someone in the better normie realm. chad fucks her and invites her into normie-ville leaving you alone under an ugly sky.

ive recovered from that but its definitely left a psychological scar on me and ive lost A LOT of confidence from that even tho it was literally years ago. Things are starting to pick up nowadays but im stuggling desu. Its usually 2 weeks that im so disgusted with myself and the internet that i leave it all alone cold turkey and become a really progressive person but then i relapse and for the other 2 weeks of the month im wallowing in my own shit going back to robotic tendencies. its not even the 4chan stuff... at my base im a piece of shit.
>>
File: 220px-TheSoundAndTheFuryCover-1.jpg (20KB, 220x206px) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheSoundAndTheFuryCover-1.jpg
20KB, 220x206px
I don't think I ever had much of a chance. Parents divorced when I was about 4, I think. Mom tried offing herself when we were too young to understand, and was put in a mental institute for a while. Dad took care of us (my older sister and I) for most of our childhood but he worked long hours, so never saw him much. mom got main custody of us when I was about 12, but frankly, she's a good person, but not a good mother. I could go on, but the constant moving between households and having to act different so mom wouldn't crumple up emotionally and so dad wouldn't be disappointed in me led to me having almost no deep convictions at all because I just want to please everyone like a goddamn doormat. Sister was one of the only constants in life, but she got tired of my autistic shit and we don't talk much anymore. A lot of friends I had were older than me, so I lost a lot of them after they graduated. Most of my close friends who I haven't lost contact with are also falling apart, and I feel like shit because there's nothing I can do except watch.
>>
File: 1492781636314.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1492781636314.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
>>36680817
In grade 7 when the girls in my class put me on the NOT list and laughed

>self esteem BTFO
>social standing BTFO

Having a nercissistic dad and mother who didn't protect me from dad's rage contributed too

>ability to bond BTFO
>confidence BTFO

Mom had me in her late 30s. Doctor literally warned her not to

>autism
>manlet
>beardlet

I think I could have been a loser shit-tier normie and at least had a 4/10 roastie if things were different. I think rejection no.30 was the one that sealed my robot/wizard fate

t. 22yo khhv
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.