[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just made some roasties extremely fucking toastie. This is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: get fucked.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.gif
45KB, 499x499px
I just made some roasties extremely fucking toastie. This is one of the greatest feelings in the world, and probably the crowning achievement of my life so far.
>sitting at an intersection waiting to make a left turn
>the light is red
>a group of drunk roasties pull up behind me (I live in a college town)
>one of them is clearly plastered as she is leaning half her body out the window to shout at the people behind them
>as soon as the light turns green for the left turn this cunt honks her horn at me
>AS SOON AS THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN
>so I give them the finger for a solid 5-10 seconds and drive really slow
>the entire time they are screaming at me fuck you
>feels good man
>>
>>36680773

Meh. You should have called the cops.
>>
>>36680814
I find it amusing how they were rude and aggressive to me, and then they get mad that I treat them with the same kind of respect. It feels good to break a sluts pretty princess attitude. I almost wish I had gotten out of my car, grabbed the skateboard in my trunk, and walked up to their car to smash it with my skateboard. It would've been hilarious to see their frightened reaction and faces. But I know that's not right to do and would get me in big trouble.
>>
>>36680888
>But I know that's not right to do

It is, arguably.

> would get me in big trouble.

Here's the rub.

Wish you could shoot oil and banana peels from the back of your car like in MarioCart.
>>
DAMN
Now that I think about it. I should've followed them. That would've scared the shit out of them.
>>
kek is happy with your small uprising OP. bless you
>>
>>36681111
he has blessed you with quads
>>
Man, I thought you guys would be proud of me. I guess that's what I get for thinking you anons were my friends.
>>
>>36681477
its because /r9k/ is getting filled with normies
>>
>>36680773
Toasting a roastie is one of the few good feelings in this world.
>>
>>36680773
>>36680888
>>36681091
>>36681136
>>36681477
I'm proud of you, here take some (you)s
It's because /r9k/ is filled with normies and roasties
>>
>>36680773
Disappointing story. I thought I was going to hear how you convinced them to fuck you by feeding them toasties.
>>
>>36681091
I do this as a pedestrian. It helps if you're in a big city. No officer, I wasn't "following them", I just so happen to be going to the 99-cent store that's a few blocks down the street. If they can't handle other people being in the same vicinity as them, maybe they should move back to Evansville?
>>
>>36681549
>>36681610
>>36681616
Glad to know you enjoyed my toasting. Toastie roastie threads have always been my favorites. Feels good to give back
>>
>not waiting for the light to turn yellow before hitting the gas and forcing the roasties to wait at the red light twice while flipping them off as you drive away

Missed opportunity, senpai. Still, you did good.
>>
>>36681904
They would've just passed me on the left. Plus there were other people behind them.
>>
>>36680773
>being this autistic and edgy
Literally who cares.
>>
>>36680888
It would have been right to do, but I don't want you locked up over some whores.
>>
good job OP, but not really that impressive tbqh
roasties deserved a bit more imo
>>
>>36682601
It was my first time really. I got a huge adrenaline rush from it!
>>36682324
Oh look it's the roastie I toasted
>>
I love driving super slow in front of shit drivers. Hell, even just driving the speed limit works, especially if you're out of a city. Every time someone gets super pissed off and drives into the oncoming lane just to pass me, I get that moment of hope that someone will destroy them.
>>
>>36682765
proud of you OP
next time you toast a roastie take it up a notch
this is only your beginning
>>
>>36680773
drunk driving is fucking idiotic should of reported them to the cops for it got their license suspended.
>>
good work anon. a minor victory
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.