[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized after 20 years that me being molested as a kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 436436.jpg (19KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
436436.jpg
19KB, 450x300px
I just realized after 20 years that me being molested as a kid by a teacher at school fucked up my life. Nobody knows it happened to me, I've never sought help from mental health services.

Turning 30 soon and I'm still a shut-in NEET because of it, dropped out of high-school, never held a job, don't drive, never been able to make friends for 20+ years, never been able to get a GF since can't even fathom sexual stuff.

Parents keep telling me I need to go see a psychologist because there's obviously something wrong with me. I think I'm ready to go now, I've accepted the fact I literally cannot function in society because of this shit.

What can I expect a psychologist to help with? Should I just tell them from the start? I've self-diagnosed myself with severe depression, anxiety and AvPD.
>>
>>36680260
sometimes it's nice just to have an unbiased ear listen. Yes, tell them from the start anything and everything you want to say. They will guide you in conversation, so don't stress about it too much. This is an important first step

Proud of you, anon.
>>
>>36680260
>What can I expect a psychologist to help with?
Unfortunately, psychologists are just like everyone else, some of them are useless and some of them have firm and stupid beliefs that are covering up their own problems.

You should definitely tell them straight away. If it's something you think you might chicken out on, just literally tell them straight away and say that you were worried you'd never tell them otherwise. They'll get it.
>>
>>36680260
Woah woah woah was it a girl teacher?
>>
>>36680260

Sounds like you need to get some compo. Find the best Jew lawyer you can
>>
Obviously need the full story to assist.
>>
>>36680331
>>36680407

Ok thanks.

Going to a local GP tomorrow for the first time in 10+ years tomorrow get referred to a psychologist.

>>36680573
I don't want anyone to know this happened to me, the damage is done, I don't want to become anymore of a meme to my family. I don't care about material things, money or anything, I have no interest in anything.
>>
Tell us the story, it could be.. uhh .. therapeutic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.