[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's /r9k/ full of SJW's? Lets find out!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1492165827214.jpg (60KB, 509x571px) Image search: [Google]
1492165827214.jpg
60KB, 509x571px
it's /r9k/ full of SJW's?

Lets find out!
>>
>>36678926
All niggers should be put to death.
>>
>>36678942
IM REPORTING YOU , PLEASE DLETE THIS OR ELSE
>>
>>36678926
white only
>>
I sort of dated an SJW girl for a little while. Our personalities were very similar and I really loved her.

Feminist women are underrated.
>>
Is /r9k/ full of SJWs?
Probably not, there may be a few but not many.
Unless you are one of those people who consider anything short of genocide SJW, in which case, go back to Rebbit.
>>
>can't make a BotW thread on /v/ without it being instantly deleted
>reddit-tier pitchfordposting is allowed

The normals have won. This is what it looks like when the normals win.
>>
I'm not really a sjw, but I'm black, so it's in my interest to be on their side.
>>
We are all one people and need to get along.

Woman and men are equal human beings. Let's not divide ourselves.

We need to help all people. Free homes and food for all.

We need to recycle, reuse and reduce!

No bullying! We need to all have compassion and get along.
>>
Yes. Many leftists, SJWs, and feminists go on /r9k/. They come out of the woodwork when they feel as though they must correct some massive injustice on /r9k/. It's so pathetic.

Go figure, women are being stoned to death and raped in mud huts in 3rd world countries, yet it's a massive tragedy if white guys stay inside and play video games instead of asking women out on dates in western society.
>>
>>36679140
Frick off Shia
>>
>>36679037
>I'm not really a sjw, but I'm black, so it's in my interest to be on their side.

Yeah I'm Indian and I would agree

I also don't really think sjw means shit
There are people in the world who I would consider to be SJWs, sure, but those people are not serious political players like /pol/ seems to think they are

I think many /pol/friends are quick to call everyone who is more left than they are a sjw
>>
>>36679224
>I think many /pol/friends are quick to call everyone who is more left than they are a sjw
Pretty much, if you say anything that isn't outright dehumanizing to marginalized groups, you're one of those filthy ESS-JAY-DUBBAYOOS.
>>
>>36679022
>in which case

You have to go back
>>
File: 1478539685391.png (110KB, 453x567px) Image search: [Google]
1478539685391.png
110KB, 453x567px
It would be nice if the social were just. Would i fight a war over it? I don't know.
>>
>>36679160
>think about the starving children in Africa!
Please...

Also, I don't think any feminist thinks it's a problem that they DOESN'T get asked out. If anything, that's their goal.
>>
>>36679140
good post desu dusene
>>
File: sjw1.jpg (231KB, 1058x716px) Image search: [Google]
sjw1.jpg
231KB, 1058x716px
>>36678926
It's funny how people to blog and vlog and post about SJWs are SJWs themselves.

Of course they'd like to think that they're not. They're fighting for social justice of men and Christians and the White race and traditional social values and everything else, but it's not "social justice" in their mind because of reasons.

Both groups are idiot retards that are an unfortunate side effect of the internet.
>>
>>36679318

The point was, was that there is real suffering in the world and feminists don't care about 3rd world women suffering.

>Also, I don't think any feminist thinks it's a problem that they DOESN'T get asked out. If anything, that's their goal

Feminists never shut up about young men opting out of western society. They whine about it all the time. Feminists think they are owed some good looking young guy to date and marry. They feel oppressed if they don't get it. What you talked about was an old stereotype that has since been shattered. Feminists want young men to opt in and they want us to give them equal rights and special privilege at the same time.
>>
File: 1471126615949.jpg (82KB, 682x502px) Image search: [Google]
1471126615949.jpg
82KB, 682x502px
If you don't understand Po-mo there's no point in talking about SJWs as anything other than a projected hitler.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.