[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl through mutual friends (read as "acquaintances"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gamer_girl_by_kaceym[1].jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gamer_girl_by_kaceym[1].jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>meet girl through mutual friends (read as "acquaintances" except for two of them)
>appears to be sort of a nerd
>see her a few times more in crowded situations but never really talk
>mutual friend says she's the exact same kind of autist as me
>slightly stalk her facebook
>her interests are pretty much a carbon copy of mine, an extremely rare and unlikely combination
I've never seen her with a boyfriend or heard of one, but don't know much about her in general. Where do I go from here? I have her number through a group chat, but would feel weird messaging her out of the blue. And I can't just bring up something autistic in a group situation, especially since I only know she'd know what I'm talking about because I stalked her.

I want to do this right this time, not fall in love with someone before I even get to know her. God damnit.
>>
>>36678080
go get her you idiot, dont let chad take another one from you
>>
>>36678080
Ask your friend to hook you up. That or message her on FB and bring up your interests. Comment if she posts about something you know and push to conversation to a situation where you could keep talking to her or have an excuse to hang out.
>>
>>36678128
Don't just message her out of nowhere u autist
Op go somewhere with your friends today or tomorrow and while your there ask them to hook you up thats it
>>
>Step 1, text her and say "hi"
>that's all. If she asks who you are, then tell her.
>If she asks what's up then tell her what you're doing
>if not then just ask her what's up and see if it is something you can relate to

This is the easy part. Holding a girl's interest and getting her to hang out with you 1 on 1 will be harder
>>
>>36678128
This. Let your (assumedly competent) friend do the guiding, don't put your fate in random anonymous advice
>>
>>36678112
Chad isn't interested in fembots and she's not interested in Chad, and she low-key thinks I'm a Chad, I think.

>>36678128
I don't want to tell anyone I'm interested in her before I know I have a chance, I've been laughed at enough for my taste in girls. Besides, her friends don't like me all that much.

She doesn't post anything on facebook, and I haven't used my real account in 4 years. Also, what >>36678257 said.

>>36678257
I'm not getting anyone to hook me up.

>>36678268
>le "just say hi" meme
She knows who I am, and I'd rather have a reason to message her, otherwise I'll just set myself up for an awkward dead end of a "conversation".

>>36678302
He's not even competent.
>>
>>36678268
Dont do this you'll come off as a horny autistic man child just tell your friend to hook you up with her
>>
PIease help
>>
>>36678080
>same kind of autist as me
>has a facebook

Probably not.

But learn her interests from mutual friends, then message her saying "hi I heard from so and so that you like <subject>? So do I" just to break the ice. then get her phone number/steam/discord whatever saying that you'd like to talk to her more

Easy as fuck through mutual friends
>>
>>36678341
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>low-key
Fuck you.
>>
>>36678341
>people offer him suggestions
>he shoots them all down
Why even make the thread? Seems like the only way you are going to get a date with this girl is if she asks you out, and it also seems like the only plan you will approve.
>>
>>36679669
I'm not shooting anything down, getting someone to hook us up just isn't feasible. And just messaging her, I've already tried that with enough girls to know that that never works, at least not for me.

Please don't take it personal if I'm not taking your advice.
>>
>>36678080
This picture was made almost 10 years ago. :(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.