[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots i need help QUICK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
i try to make it short

>landlord kicks me out of my neet cave after 8 years
>have to give him keys tomorrow
>havent done anything since he told me(3 moths ago)
>no new apartment
>current apartment is a complete mess, i swear you cant imagine, havent cleaned up in like 4 years
>whole floor is full of trash and old food
>have been pissing in bottles and shitting in grocery bags the past 2 months because toilet couldnt flush anymore
>no drivers license
>no car

what the fuck am i supposed to do
just leave him with all that shit?
>>
You must secure yourself in your neet cave to prepare for the final battle. You must master the arts of peepeepoopoo and fend off those who would drive you from your rightful home.
>>
>>36676900
POST THE PICTURES NOW
>>
>>36676900
You got parents you can fall back on? Pack up your essentials (computer and any memorabilia of your waifu you own), go back and live with your parents, and leave the rest for your landlord.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1024x1024px
>>36676900
Your dubs prove pics are needed
>>
>>36677053
no, dont want to get raped like sniffjizzer
>>36677127
problem is he will most likely hire a company to remove all that trash and hand me the bill, which i obviously cant pay

parents are difficult, iam too afraid to tell them what happend, but on the other hand its their own fault for kicking a manchild like me out of the house

i also thought to come up with some meme bullshit like saying i was raped ( blacked) and lost control in my life
>>
>>36677280
My sister's friend got evicted from her place and it amounted to like 4 grand and she hasn't paid a dime. I imagine it could go two ways, they try to collect the money and take you to court for it (depending on how much it is it may not be worth their time to take you to court) or they just report it to your credit and keeps hurtinf your score and makes it so you can't rent another place. But things fall off your credit after 7 years so thats really no big deal.

I'd say tell your parents whatever you need to and get bailed out. Hell maybe they'll pay the damages if they feel bad enough
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.