[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, that LC advertising got to me What's for dinner robots 04/30

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: 2017-04-18_13.29.46.jpg (2MB, 1584x1220px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-18_13.29.46.jpg
2MB, 1584x1220px
OK, that LC advertising got to me

What's for dinner robots 04/30
>>
reminder not to eat pizza since it will make you fat via excessive food reward
>>
Think of all that cheese gluing up your bowels.
Good luck.
>>
>>36676707

It's sunday, so we had pasta. Wop tradition.
>>
>>36677052
I also eats beans so I'm sure it's empty

>>36677084
It's pasta an everyday food for wops?
>>
>>36676707
>>36677154
With the amount of meat you eat it isn't empty. You'll have putrefying meat in your digestive tract. The cheese will be creating fatty streaks in your arteries which will become plaques.
>>
File: My KFC.jpg (241KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
My KFC.jpg
241KB, 1200x900px
>>36676707
I'm having KFC tonight - Two pieces of original recipe (thigh and leg), chips and coleslaw
>>
>>36676707
>4loko
>pizza and a burrito

Jesus Christ you're going to die
>>
>>36677591
He thinks he isn't because he has a pleb-tier manual labour job. lol
>>
>>36676707
>cheap pizza
>four-loko
>burrito
>Crush Orange
are you an melanin-enriched mammal, OP?
>>
hey 4lokobrah! love your posts
just had some pho, boutta have a beer
>>
>>36676707
>deep dish

this shit is just a bunch of bread
>>
>>36676800
>excessive food reward
elaborate please
>>
show your fat gut you spammin normal fag

REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 20170430_192818.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_192818.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
eating pizza, browsing r9k, and watching alex jones
>>
>>36676707
I'm actually wondering what to get for dinner too. Seeing Little Ceasers is inspiring though. Should I just get a classic and ranch sauce? I wanna try the crazy bread, and the hot n ready box special seems appealing as well. So many choices.
>>
>>36679420
You should get something vegan.

>>36679075
How do people unironically look at this shit and think it looks appetizing in any way? Complete with finger prints around the rim of the plate.
>>
>>36679630
it was 3 bucks for a 16 incher. whats wrong with fingerprints?
>>
>>36678999
https://pastebin.com/4X6wKzWJ

even though calories in / calories out is correct, it's not very useful for controlling weight because of the sheer amount of willpower needed to defeat your appetite. food reward is a much better explanation for why everyone is so fat. check the links in the paste bin
>>
>>36680383
Not going to check. Your appetite isn't that strong you're just a weak person.
>>
>>36677543
You have KFC EVERY night it seems. At least go to Popeye's.
>>
>>36680509
Would hate for something to challenge your world view, hmm?
>>
Black bean, chorizo, and spinach tacos with ghost pepper salsa, pico de gallo, and cilantro. These were fucking good.
>>
File: tacos.jpg (469KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
469KB, 1000x750px
>>36680652
Forgot my taco picture
>>
>>36680383
> correct
> its not very useful

Just stop putting calories in fatty
>>
>>36676707
You drink way too many 4lokos
>>
>>36680533
No idea what you're trying to say. Maybe if you ate less you would make sense.
>>
>>36680652
I bet they'd have been better if they didn't have meat in them
>>
>>36680790
>muh animals :^((
>>
File: 1493398594768.png (253KB, 454x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493398594768.png
253KB, 454x430px
>>36677052
>>36677338
>>36679630
>>36680790

Jesus christ nigger how assblasted are you
>>
>>36681905
You're quoting two or three different people here

>>36680921
It's not about animals. It's about health. Veganism is the only healthy diet. Pescetarianism is second.
>>
>>36682587
wrong. humans are omnivores, not herbivores.
>>
>>36682642
Wrong. Only herbivorous animals can get atherosclerosis. And guess what humans suffer from and why there is such a big deal about cholesterol?
>>
>>36682587
I'd bet any amount of money that I'm healthier than you.
>>
>>36682715
And what measure of health will you be using? Bloodwork? Considering sedentary vegans have better arterial health than omnivorous marathon runners I doubt it. How much money are you going to give to me when you lose?
>>
>>36676707
now I'm hungry closest LC is 3 miles away
>>
>>36676707
best thing in little caesars is their 5$ pizzas

that shits golden
>>
File: chipotlelogopromo.jpg (55KB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
chipotlelogopromo.jpg
55KB, 390x220px
Chipotle Again.
Craving it as usual.
>4 scoops of rice
>Double Barbacoa Burrito

Lime Juice. I don't put anything else inside of it.
>>
>>36679075
is that a red baron my dude?
>>
>>36682686
Wrong. We are not only capable of eating plants and meat, we even love eating meat. As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants. Relative number and distribution of cell types, as well as structural specializations, are more important than overall length of the intestine to determining a typical diet. Dogs are typical carnivores, but their intestinal characteristics have more in common with omnivores. Wolves eat quite a lot of plant material. Nearly all plant eaters have fermenting vats (enlarged chambers where foods sits and microbes attack it). Ruminants like cattle and deer have forward sacs derived from remodeled esophagus and stomach. Horses, rhinos, and colobine monkeys have posterior, hindgut sacs. Humans have no such specializations.
Although evidence on the structure and function of human hands and jaws, behavior, and evolutionary history also either support an omnivorous diet or fail to support strict vegetarianism, the best evidence comes from our teeth.

The short canines in humans are a functional consequence of the enlarged cranium and associated reduction of the size of the jaws. In primates, canines function as both defense weapons and visual threat devices. Interestingly, the primates with the largest canines (gorillas and gelada baboons) both have basically vegetarian diets. In archeological sites, broken human molars are most often confused with broken premolars and molars of pigs, a classic omnivore. On the other hand, some herbivores have well-developed incisors that are often mistaken for those of human teeth when found in archeological excavations. Salivary glands indicate we could be omnivores. Saliva and urine data vary, depending on diet, not taxonomic group.
>>
>>36682833
It's not wrong. It's 100% right. Didn't bother reading this but skimmed it for words. You talk about teeth. Fucking lol

Show me one omnivore or carnivore that can develop artherosclerosis. You can't. Your stupid BUT MY SMALL CANINE TEETH WHICH ARE TINY COMPARED TO AN ACTUAL CARNIVORE meme argument doesn't prove anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (511KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511KB, 1080x1620px
$8 bowl of poutine and a $6 tub of ice cream and a bag of skittles/all i ate today
inb4 diabetes
6'3 157lbs
>>
>>36682912
Humans are definitely omnivores.

The best evidence is our teeth: we have biting/tearing/ripping incisors and canines (like carnivores) and chewing molars (like herbivores). Animals with such diverse teeth tend to be omnivores.

Chemically, we lack cellulases or cellulosic symbionts that many herbivores have, and have lots of proteases that carnivores do. But we do have sucrases that let us digest fruits. Humans require vitamin B12 to thrive, which can only come from animal sources or certain bacteria (vegans must supplement their diet). We also require vitamin C, which is present in citrus fruits and organ meat, the latter probably being our evolutionary ancestor's main source.

Interestingly, we have very powerful livers (the detoxification organ) and a very strong ability to smell rot/decay/decomposition relative to other animals. This suggests we may have evolved as scavengers, eating dead (but not too decayed) carcasses killed by other animals.

Lastly, our closest evolutionary relatives, the chimpanzees, are omnivores. The leading theory as to how humans evolved is that we became long-distance runners and hunted food by running it down until it tired, and that our access to meat and protein enabled our brains to evolve further than otherwise. So meat-eating is in our history as well as our DNA and physiology.
>>
>>36682997
who in their right mind would pay $8 for that bowl of disgusting slob
>>
>>36683009
>He repeats himself without addressing the argument

Stop copy pasting this trash from someones blog and answer the question. You can't because you're wrong. Humans are herbivores. Raw meat cannot be eaten without getting sick and even cooked meat putrefies in the digestive tract leading to colo-rectal cancer. Meat is not good for your body.
>>
>>36683039
me

poutineblox
>>
File: image.jpg (347KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347KB, 1080x1620px
>>36682997
>bod pic
>>
>>36676707
little caesar's pizza

blegh
>>
>>36683105
Lol at that angle and blur thats at least 18% bf seeing as you have no muscle
>>
>>36683105
>No muscle
>Hips like a woman
Don't go vegan. It's better you die off soon.
>>
homemade spic pizza
>>
>>36683068
Herbivore or omnivore is a description of what animals do, not what they are in some physiological sense. And since humans inarguably eat substantial amounts of meat as well as substantial amounts of plants, we are omnivores. To say otherwise is like claiming Pandas are "really" carnivores because they still have a number of carnivorous traits inherited from their carnivorous ancestors. To extend this example a bit, it's not surprising that humans have some adaptations seemingly focused on eating meat and on eating plants, because adaptations don't change all at the same time just because an animals switches its diet. Pandas, for instance, can't detect "meaty" umami flavors (clearly related to herbivory, since it makes meat less flavorful). But they still have guts fairly similar to those of carnivores. But those guts are filled with a microbiome which contains bacteria capable of breaking down cellulose, necessary for bamboo-eating. So it's never so simple as looking at some trait in the body and saying "This animal should be a herbivore or carnivore"
>>
>>36677338

>falling for the PETA bullshit

I hope you know that your digestive system works by allowing bacteria to rot the food slurry in your small intestines, and then absorbing their bacteria shit through the lining.
>>
>>36683199
A herbivore is an animal anatomically and physiologically adapted to eating plant material. Anon, stop dodging the question with pseudo-intellectual blog posts. Herbivores are the only animals able to develop atherosclerosis. Can you show a case of an omnivore or carnivore developing this disease? If you cannot then you must concede that humans, also able to develop atherosclerosis, are herbivorous.
>>
>>36683338
The unbiased answer is that we're omnivorous- the evidence for that is more than dentition; if we were herbivorous we would be unable to derive nutrition from meat based sources, and if we were carnivorous we would be unable to digest plant matter.

Cats are an example of an obligate carnivore, meaning they must eat meat- they simply cannot survive on plant material. Horses are an example of an obligate herbivore- they must eat plant material or die of starvation.

Humans can derive nutrition from multiple sources, whether plant or animal-based. Ergo, humans are omnivorous.
>>
>>36683342
So you can't answer the question and are blog posting lmfao This was the worst argument and presentation in one of these threads so far
>>
>>36683105
the elusive skinnyfat
>>
>>36683384
Man has a PH balance, which means Acid/Alkaline. If man were a vegetarian, as the vegetarians say he is, then he wouldn't produce any acid at all. He'd be totally alkaline. All foods that are of the protein variety, meat, fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, cheese and cottage cheese are digested in an acid base.

All foods that are not of a protein nature, such as fruits, vegetables, and grains, are digested in an alkaline base. Nature seems to have given us this balance. Why does Mother Nature intend you to have stomach acid? Hydrochloric acid is the main component of your stomach.

If you were to take your finger and stick it down your throat, and your finger touched your stomach, it would burn your finger right off. That's how strong your stomach acid is, or should be. People say that's not possible, because if your acid is going to burn your finger, it's going to burn your stomach. No, because nature has prepared us with a lining on the inside of our stomach that's impervious to hydrochloric acid.

Hydrochloric acid can not eat through your stomach like it can eat through metal, cloth, or wood. Hydrochloric acid is there to digest protein food. As a matter of fact, it's there to digest all food, including vegetables. Did you ever wonder why the acid is there, other than to digest your food?

Why can a dog, for instance, which is strictly a carnivore, go out and drink sewer water? Why can an alligator or a rat live in filth and not get sick if they eat food that nature intended them to eat? The answer is hydrochloric acid. We are bombarded daily with viruses and bacteria in our environment.

If your stomach acid is high enough, and you ingest any bacteria or virus, the hydrochloric acid kills it. This is part of your immune system, just like your diet, your good bacteria, your Thymus, vitamin C, and the colostrum that you secrete when you're born. Note: No pathogen can live in an acid base.
>>
>>36683384
>>36683338

I hope you never took a debate class because I'd feel sorry for the people who had to put up with your autism
>>
>>36683536
The irony. He's the one diverting the argument away from the topic. I made the argument, he started blog posting. If he can't disprove the first argument then there is no point in continuing because it proves humans are herbivorous.

But of course you're upset and don't want me to be right because you'll have to stop eating your shitty diet and admit you were wrong.
>>
>>36676707
Mfw I go to sleep for dinner because too poor to afford food
>>
>>36683619
If man is truly a vegetarian, like the vegetarians say we are, he should manufacture a hormone called cellulace. Cellulace is an enzyme that a vegetarian animal's body produces when he ingests vegetables which contain cellulose. For instance, a rabbit or a cow will secrete the enzyme cellulace to absorb cellulose. Man does not manufacture that enzyme hormone. He never did, he doesn't today and he probably never will.

Only omnivores are used in medical testing when scientific data is collected pertaining to human beings. The animals that are used are rats, monkeys and pigs. They are used because they closely resemble the human metabolism and anatomy. If a man was meant to be a vegetarian, why don't these scientists use rabbits?

When protein foods are taken into the body, they are broken down and converted into amino acids by the liver. Amino acids are the basis for all human and animal life in the universe, the DNA, the RNA factor, the nucleus of all the cells.

The amino acid comparison between meat and vegetables, states that the best proteins are eggs, intestines, liver, glands, and raw milk. These have a biological value of 3.9 or greater. This comes from government regulations and is called "P E R Rating". Vegetables are rated, depending on variety, between 2.0 and 2.9. Animal protein is so superior to vegetable protein that there is no other contest.
>>
File: 1490916772546.png (659KB, 846x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490916772546.png
659KB, 846x1152px
>>36683619
>If he can't disprove the argument it proves humans are herbivorous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Bitch you have given one tiny little argument and he has carpet bombed you with over 20 arguments. Even if we were to accept your argument, if you weigh that off to everything he has contributed, you lose.

>b-but he got in from somewhere else! he needs to type it personally otherwise it's not valid!
No, you want to decrease the damage done. You can't handle his arguments, you've already admitted at his first post that you didn't even read his post. You are not equipped for this debate young lady.
>>
>>36683105
riding low there anon
>>
File: 1477692558996.jpg (27KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477692558996.jpg
27KB, 343x343px
>>36680790
>>36682587
>>36682686
>>36682753
>>36682912
>>36683068
>>36683338
>>36683384
>>36683619
>it's a vegan tries to force his preference on other people episode
>>
>>36684052
>Proven that all herbivorous animals get atherosclerosis
>Proven that omnivores and carnivores do not get it
>Proven that humans do develop atherosclerosis
>Can you show one animal that breaks this rule of atherosclerosis development
>If you can not then humans are herbivorous

OMG WOW U CAN LIEK NOT SAY THAT BECAUSE IT'S IGNORANT

Fuck off cunt.

>>36684129
>It's a virgin who thinks he's entitled to a loving qt gf virgin despite having nothing going for him
>>
>>36684188
>>It's a virgin who thinks he's entitled to a loving qt gf virgin despite having nothing going for him

What does that have to do with the situation at hand?
>>
>>36684218
>unsurprisingly he can't see how having his unrealistic expectations fulfilled he's forcing his preferences on others

wew lad. low iq in here. If you can't realise how it's forcing your preferences (qt girl liking you) on others it's because you've never considered that nobody will ever want you
>>
File: 1483838695322.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483838695322.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>36684188
>>36684255
humans eat both meat and plants and we have no problems digesting it. hang yourself, emotional whore.
>>
>>36684255
Pretty sure you're baiting for replies, but I'll bite regardless.

It seems to me that you're attempting to ruin this thread by portraying the typical pseudo-intellectual vegan who has to project onto others about how his diet is better than anyone elses. I don't really understand how me being a virgin and not being loved by anyone equates to me commenting on your self assigned superiority to others but whatever
>>
>>36684332
There are problems in digesting meat though you fuckwit. And don't try and change the topic because the other two retards can't name a single atherosclerotic carn/omnivore.

>>36684372
>he gets this uptight about a bait comment and tries to apply it to every other response
didn't even bother reading the rest
>>
>>36684391
>There are problems in digesting meat though you fuckwit.
what's the problem? we can enjoy a steak with no problem, let it digest for a while, and absorb the nutrients that our bodies needs.
>>
>>36684391
I'm pretty calm here lad, not really uptight.

And I did infact read the rest of your replies to other anons. Not only did you admit to baiting >>36684188, but this entire thread derailment was started by this comment >>36680790, which is clearly fishing for replies. The rest is just continuing a pointless argument on the internet for fun, this was never a legitimate argument for you and you know it.
>>
>>36676707
Vodka and fruitopia. And some ramen if I'm still sober e oygh to make it in 2 hours
>>
>>36684459
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10235221

No.

>>36684479
>Makes several posts in defence of his virginity
>I'm pretty calm tho ;)

The reply you mentioned wasn't bait and was truth. It would have been better if they were meatless. Don't call it bait just because my saying it upsets you.
>>
>>36677338
>Implying I'm not trying to eat myself to death

Lmao
>>
>>36684571
Why are you trying to eat yourself to death, anon?
>>
>>36678973
Lol no
It has tomato sauce, too!
>>
File: faminewire10n-2-web.jpg (64KB, 750x556px) Image search: [Google]
faminewire10n-2-web.jpg
64KB, 750x556px
>>36684551
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10235221
wtf i hate meat now!
wtf i love africans now!

yea, it's pretty hard to get diseases caused by overeating if you don't eat anything. great contribution.
>>
>>36679630
You're right. I'll just wake up mom so she an make me my tendies.
>>
>>36684551
It's not truth because truth has to have some factual evidence behind it that makes it better. Better is subjective as certain people like certain foods more than others. However, if you meant better FOR you, that would be a different thing all together. You did not specify in the original post. The reason why it is bait is because of the fact it is off-topic. The thread was started by the OP to ask anons what they were eating for dinner, as well as share with them the same information. Your post commenting on how the meal would be improved without meat is unnecessary to state unless you were fishing for replies. Also, your continued mention of my virginity is a clear indicator you're a bad troll. But I'll let you have the last reply as it seems you aren't going to back down anytime soon. See yah around.
>>
>>36684676
>muh africans xDDDDDD
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17182822

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23441608

Your position is indefensible.

>>36684689
Vegan tendies are nice. Good choice anon. Proud of you
>>
>>36684754
Start reading the studies I'm posting. Nobody bothered to ask for a study before and when I start posting them faggots quickly fuck off. I'm baked though and I'm not interested in doing too much reading right now.
>>
Mole with chicken, brown rice, beans and small slice of pizza. I drank water and apple juice.
>>
>>36684762
overeating meat might give you colon cancer. i get that, retard. overeating on anything is bad for you. africans don't overeat because they're too retarded to get enough food.

we have been eating meat for thousands of years and we're still here. we are omnivores, you have to concede this point.
>>
>>36684903
>Overeating everything is bad for you
>Implying overeating vegetables is bad for you

oh boy. What is my recommended dietary limit on vegetables doc?

>you have to concede this point
You haven't actually made any point yet. Humans are herbivores because of atherosclerosis. Only herbivores get it from eating meat. Can you prove this wrong?
>>
>>36684970
Man was prepared by nature to survive on almost anything. He can eat between 200-250 different foods. Man is not truly an herbivore; he's not truly a carnivore. He can live on anything. If he has meat as his only source of food, he can live on that. If he has only vegetables, he can live on that. I'm not saying he is going to be that healthy living on a total vegetarian diet, but he can survive. Man is an omnivore. "Omni" meaning he can live on anything. History seems to teach us that man has only been a farmer or eater of vegetables and grains seven or eight thousand years. (Some say more, some say less, this is just an average). As man got tired of hunting animals, he started eating vegetation. It was easier for him, because of his environment, to grow things instead of hunt things. Hunting is very tedious and tiresome. It is very, very difficult, so man started eating vegetables and grains. He still ate meat (with vegetables) whenever he could. Nature prepared us to be omnivores. That is why we have survived all this time. As man progressed, he started to dump everything into his stomach. Almost one hundred years ago, the great scientist, Ivan Pavlov, told us how dangerous it was to combine certain foods.

There is an interesting book, Not by Bread Alone, written by Vilhjalmur Stefansson. He was a scientific researcher who lived with the Primitive Eskimos (not modern day Eskimos) in the Arctic for many years. He ate everything that they did: fish, blubber, walrus, heart, liver, kidneys, and spleen. There were no fruits or vegetables in Arctic.
The Eskimos were strictly meat-eaters. In the mid 1900's he returned to Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York where the medical doctors could find nothing wrong with him. His book debunks the vegetarian position. The body will adapt to anything good or even anything bad.
>>
>>36685130
>quoting from a bodybuilding.com article

lmfao
>>
>>36685186
respond to the argument, not the source or person.
>>
>>36685231
There is no scientific argument there. Just a blog about opinions complete with a misdefined "OMNI MEANS YOU CAN EAT EVERYTHING"
>>
>>36685246
I will make it a deductive argument since you seem to have a hard time with comprehending even basic argumentation.

Premise 1: Omnivores eat plants and meat
Premise 2: Man has always eaten plants and meat
Conclusion: Man is omnivorous

My god you're awful at this.
>>
>>36685350
Ah, you're labouring and the misunderstanding of what omnivore means.

It has nothing to do with diet, most animals will scavenge if required, it has to do with anatomy and physiology.

I don't disagree that man has eaten meat over time. I'm disagreeing with your assertion that it's healthy and consequence free to do so. Don't start trying to call me stupid when it's you who doesn't understand the material you're debating.
>>
>>36685425
Labouring under*

I'm sure you got the idea though
>>
>>36685425
>It has nothing to do with diet, most animals will scavenge if required, it has to do with anatomy and physiology.
Wrong.

Omnivore is a consumption classification for animals that have the capability to obtain chemical energy and nutrients from materials originating from plant and animal origin.
>source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore

Omnivore
An omnivore is an animal that eats both plants and animals for their main food.
>source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/omnivore

An omnivore is a kind of animal that eats either other animals or plants.
>source: http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/marssim/simhtml/info/whats-an-omnivore.html

>I'm disagreeing with your assertion that it's healthy and consequence free to do so.
Point me to where i've said this, strawman.

>Don't start trying to call me stupid when it's you who doesn't understand the material you're debating.
More than you, you don't even know the definition.
>>
>>36685523
Omnivore
>An animal that includes both plants and animals in its normal diet
http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Omnivore

A more suitable source than an general dictionary and wikipedia.

Now, I've already said that animals scavenge when desperate. This doesn't violate this definition. But it mentions normal diet. Normal diet can be expected to mean that which is suitable for the health of the animal due to its anatomy and physiology. Again, not violating what I said.

This is the definition I am using. This is the correct definition. A cat can eat some vegetables. But a cat is a carnivore. I doubt you dispute this. Defining it as what it CAN eat makes everything an omnivore. This is stupid.

>Point me to where i've said this, strawman.
>W-WHAT? YOU CONFUSED ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS POSTING? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>More than you, you don't even know the definition.
Wrong.

So what exactly is your argument? You can't prove my assertion wrong. You keep trying to change the subject. If humans get sick and die from eating meat (via atherosclerosis, disregarding all the other diseases we also get from eating meat) how is it that meat is part of our normal diet?

When was the last time you ate raw meat? You seem to be confusing the ability of humans to do extraordinary things vis a vis the animal kingdom for normality. Cooking meat isn't normal either.
>>
>>36676707
First of all, this picture is a lie, I worked at LC, and they only sell lunch combos until 2, so not dinner you fucking lying scumbag. Unless they changed the policy, idfk

Second, their pizza is so bad for you. Literally flour in oil. The reason you're fat is because you drink sugar and eat oil covered carbs.
>>
>>36686195
>le carbs are bad for you meme
Stop it anon
>>
>>36676707
the only thing I had was a salad in the afternoon
no dinner for me
>>
>>36680668
looks good anon, did you make it your self at home?
>>
File: I Like You.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
I Like You.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>36679075
That's one comfy feel ain't it?
>>
>>36687601
What's your top 3 pizza toppings
For me it has to be
Pepperoni
Ham
Mushrooms
All ways deep pan with has extra cheese
>>
>go to McDonald's
>order double sausage egg mc muffin
>just about done when the menu changes
>order big tasty with bacon
>Tfw that full belly feeling
So good
>>
>>36676707
>Buying something after watching an ad
I always feel like I got tricked
>>
>>36686292
Nah, you're right, it's good for you, that's why you're still fat.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.