[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got pierced by the Stand arrow and now have [K I L L E R

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2218.jpg (106KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.jpg
106KB, 750x733px
You got pierced by the Stand arrow and now have [K I L L E R Q U E E N] as your stand. How will you use it to improve your life?

For those who doesn't know how Killer Queen works

>Primary Bomb (Bomb Transmutation). Killer Queen may charge any object inanimate or not as a bomb simply by touching it; notably, it can only charge one object at a time.[14] Once a target has touched the object, Killer Queen can detonate the target by pressing its right thumb onto its index finger's middle phalanx, as if pressing a trigger on a handheld detonator; the charge immediately travels through the target's body before exploding. Matching Kira's desire to keep his murderous life a secret, anyone detonated by Killer Queen leaves no physical remains behind, including their body, their clothes, and any personal belongings they were carrying

>Tertiary Bomb ("Killer Queen Bites the Dust"). This bomb appears as a miniaturized form of Killer Queen that hides within whoever it is planted on; it acts independently of Kira's will, manifesting only when the bomb is triggered. When planted on Hayato, it activates when Kira's identity is revealed audibly or through writing, as well as when other Stand users see the miniature Killer Queen. When this happens, a miniature Killer Queen enters the eye of the person and causes an explosion, killing them. The bomb can detonate multiple people simultaneously.
>>
I'd love it. I love KQ. Most of all I'd love Bites the Dust. I wish I could go back in time and stop feeling rushed and like I'm running out of time.
>>
After killing someone with its power, Bites the Dust creates a temporal loop, rewinding time to roughly one hour prior to the detonation.[45][46] Because Bites the Dust is completely independent and autonomous, Kira is not aware of who is killed by it,[47] nor is he aware of every time loop.[48] In fact, the only person who retains memory of each time loop is the person sheltering Bite the Dust.[49][50] All actions performed in the previous time loop are destined to occur as they had happened,[51] though slight deviations are permitted.[52] However, any person killed by Bites the Dust in a previous time loop is still destined to explode at the exact time that they were previously killed, even if they did not interrogate the person used as the bomb in the current time loop.
>>
>having to explain to normies how one of the most simple stands works

I would use it to blow up people I have beef with, because it is untraceable and would allow my life to be easier.

I would use Bites the Dust as a fail save in case I fuck up.

I have no use for SHA.
>>
>>36675472
If I was hit with the arrow I'd either just die or get a dogshit stand that would fuck my shit up like Holly's or Masazo Kinoto's Cheap Trick.
I wouldn't use Killer Queen because I don't really want to kill anybody.
>>
>>36675611
Even people with bad willpower get good stands later on, tho.
>>
Tump is not Kira.
He is Valentine and his stand is fucking
D4C
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.