[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who doesn't really mind being on the giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mz5l3fotua1r922azo1_500.gif (978KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5l3fotua1r922azo1_500.gif
978KB, 500x281px
Am I the only one who doesn't really mind being on the giving end of unrequited love?

>meet a girl 2011
>we immediately hit it off and become best friends
>we go together so perfectly that I take it almost for granted she likes me back
>she turns me down when I ask her out
>we're still friends
>it hurts sometimes
>but she gives me life
>she makes me feel happy and peaceful and content
>we talk for hours on most days
>I love learning everything I can about her thoughts, her feelings, her past
>whatever sexual frustrations I have, I release by fapping furiously while thinking about her two or three times a day
>she unknowingly caters to pretty much every fetish I have so she makes me hard as a rock all the time
>>
>>36674418
You're pathetic, OP.
Originoliano
>>
Listen to yourself anon
"We talk for hours on most days"
As if that's some kind of special privilege she has the fucking mercy of granting you
Stop putting pussy on a pedestal
Just stop
She doesn't even care about you
>>
you are a doormat

do you like beeing a doormat?

if yes continue to do so

if not realise SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU and there is nothing you can do to change that

i was in the same exact situationn as you a few years ago
i adored her i talked to her for hours ,i fapped to her daily for months and months
and it all came down in a little trip we took together and with other friends
after all the worked ive put into building whcih i thought was a friendship she did some things that made me realise she didnt give a single flying fuck about me or my comfort.

since then i cant fap to her i talk to her a few days and i feel that much better

DONT BE A DOORMAT YOU FUCKING ANON
>>
File: 1476212739223.png (297KB, 622x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476212739223.png
297KB, 622x600px
>>36674470
Why do you think that?
This is original too.
>>
>>36674470

This. I consider weak people like OP normies, because not only do you do nothing against normans, you support and enjoy their dominion. I can't stop you from posting on this board, but know this: you weakness will still shine through even in your written word. And I always try my best to recognize it.
>>
>>36674500
She does. Our feelings towards each other are similar in that we're the other's best friend. My feelings have a romantic element hers don't, but she does genuinely care about me.
>>
>>36674611
she doesnt care and she never will
she is just using you
she sees you like an escapee when she is sad she can talk to you and vent off to you like you are her fucking therapist

SHE DOESNT CARE

just try to do something that will inconvinience her and make her chose between helping herself or helping you and no way to help herself and you

true friends will put the other ahead of themself

she will put herself first
>>
>>36674681
Anon, I've known her for six years. I know her well.

We've had situations like that in six years of friendship. She's always put me first. She's spent probably $10,000 on me over the years, and inconvenienced herself in various ways besides. She drove through Atlanta traffic to pick me up once when I was stranded even though she's terrified of driving. If it's cold, she takes her jacket off and drapes it over me. She loves me.
>>
>>36674804
you know how long ive known her for when i realised she was using me ?

12 YEARS . I was 18 at the time

I literally known her for 66% of my life and she did the same type of things you said she did for you. Dont ask her one on one for something ask her while she is tired and in a group and if possible when she is a bit tipsy to lose some of the inhibitions

she is using you anon
>>
tl;dr op loves a girl even though she doesnt love him

op is a faggot
>>
>>36674418
>Am I the only one who doesn't really mind being on the giving end of unrequited love?
No, I understand you. If you love someone there's nothing you can do about it. Sometimes that other person doesn't like you back, but that doesn't automatically make you dislike them. So yes, I find your situation fair and completely normal.
>>
>>36674418
I know that feel dude. There's a girl I really like that actually enjoys hanging out with me, but she has a boyfriend. I feel like if they weren't dating, she'd probably go out with me, but perhaps that's just wishful thinking. Still, hanging out with her is amazing; we have great banter and she always acts so cute. I don't fap to her though, that just feels... wrong
>>
>>36674418
Which fetishes, OP?
>>
It's hard for guys and girls to be friends without mutual benefit. In your case, the emotional high and maybe your hope that she may come to like you as more than a friend. But what about her? What is she getting from it? Does she ask you for favours?

Also, it's kinda crazy that you've known her for 6 years and still

>>she makes me hard as a rock all the time
>>
>>36674418
>tfw on the opposite end of similar relationship but he's the only real friend I have
what do I do? he knows I'll never like him.. we've began cuddling recently and it feels ok but then I actually *think* about it and feel very wrong and upset with myself.
>>
File: 1493389469246.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493389469246.gif
253KB, 447x415px
Im in the same situation OP

only mine is from another country and I die everytime I pussy out on asking her out.
I really dont want to ruin the friendship honestly but things cant continue like this, anyone give me some insight.
>>
>>36676175
>he knows I'll never like him

Why is this? His looks, personality? What?
>>
File: wW260VA.gif (733KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wW260VA.gif
733KB, 640x360px
>>36674418
She'll stop talking to you once she finds a real man to love.
Hope you won't mind watching her spend time with him instead.
>>
>>36676307
I'm a tranny, and only into chicks. I don't know what I'm doing. Please, any advice? Normally if someone liked me and I felt shitty about it, I'd distance myself, but seriously he's my only friend and I like his personality a lot
>>
>>36676367
>and only into chicks
Really? Why would you be cuddling with dudes, then? Just give him that feminine penis and live happily ever after
>>
>>36674418
Stop posting pics that LOOK LIKE ASH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>36676354
I can confirm this. I had a best friend sort of thing going with a girl I met online and the second she got a bf we more or less stopped talking. I just wasn't needed anymore. If you really care about her you better put in some god damn effort or else she'll be gone before you know it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.