[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: NEET garbage can.jpg (1MB, 2660x2724px) Image search: [Google]
NEET garbage can.jpg
1MB, 2660x2724px
>be schizoaffective
>smoked weed lmao a lot, finding it hard to stop but not supposed to
>smoke yesterday with buddy from mental hospital
>friend comes over later tripping on dxm
>parents find out about all of it
They are taking away all of my privileges, making me even more depressed. I just wanted a bit of relief from my numb boring life again.
I will be able to get on welfare soon but until then I'm stuk with my parents, they're controlling and harsh with me.
I don't know how to deal with this, thoughts?
I've already decided to stop smoking weed
>>
That picture really drives home what a stupid thing smoking cigarettes is.

Tobacco is an incredible plant and nicotine is an incredible drug.

Smoking the tobacco is a terrible route of administration.

It isn't the nicotine that fucks people up so much. It's the toxins that are inhaled in tobacco smoke.
>>
>>36673918
yes that is true, but smoking is the most fun way of administering it. anyways, do you have any advice for me senpai?
>>
Maybe stop taking drugs? Try to find a hobby that makes you active and that you enjoy. Try talking to people you dont know, I find talking to other people can make life more enjoyable.
>>
>>36674061
I have said in my OP, I'm quitting drugs. Still, there's nothing there for me to fill the void that lack of drugs has left for me. I don't enjoy anything (severe depression, I'm schizoaffective) and I talk to other people but it only makes me feel worse most of the time, as it's usually through omegle r9k tag text chat. Now what?
>>
>>36674148
Chatting through omegle doesnt have the same effect as talking irl. Hearing peoples voices and seing their face gives you different feeling. Sadly I cant explain the feeling well enough. And That void that you feel is something that only you can fix. Accept that emptiness and move on. And getting a hobby that makes you leaves the house is great for meeting qts
>>
>>36674438
I play music, is that a good enough hobby? can I get qts from my shitty songs?
>>
>>36673799
Well, how about killing yourself? Just do it somewhere where nobody will find you, like forest or abadoned building
>>
>>36673799
Are you neet? if not i would recommend leaving house
>>
>>36674462
Do you leave your house? If not, its not good enough. You have to do things where you get out and meet new people
>>
>>36674536
I am.
>>36674481
But anon that's giving up.
>>36674640
I leave my house, but I don't really interact with people, aside from family and a few close friends.
>>
>>36673799
>They are taking away all of my privileges, making me even more depressed. I just wanted a bit of relief from my numb boring life again.

leave home and stop being a burden on your parents, you struggling to function by your self instead of being spoiled shit should be enough distraction from your boring life
>>
>>36674700
I have considered it anon, and I honestly think I would die on my own. I simply cannot function as you said.
>>
>>36674694
try talking to people you haven't met. You'll be surprised by how you feel. I'm not sure how to describe it but it makes me feel human if that makes sense anon
>>
>>36674780
Ok anon, I will try it. Antidepressants have made my anxiety a little better, a lot better even so I should be able to do this now. Thanks!
>>
>>36674802
no problem anon. If you can, try talking to women.
They don't have to be pretty and don't try to go out. Just talk with them like friends.Women have something in their voice that makes you want to smile.
>>
>>36674895
Yes I have noticed this. Women are magical beings to be desu. I will do my best, I'm kinda scared of pretty girls though. I can't leave the house for now though because my parents don't want me doing drugs ;-;
>>
>>36674937
That's alright anon, I'm also scared of qts but I keep trying to talk them. I can't let the beta inside me prevail
>>
>>36675044
Yep, I will try too. Betas are worth shit, gotta be alpha, r-right?
>>
>>36675126
Exactly mi amigo
>>
>>36673799
>taking away all my privileges
How old are you, dude?
>>
>>36675253
19, I still live with them and am not eligible for welfare yet so I have to stay under their roof, under their rules.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.