[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bike/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Anyone else don't know how to ride a bike? My mom never made me. What would it mean if you don't know how to ride a bike at age 18?

Asking for a... friend
>>
it doesnt mean too much really i have a few friends who dont know how to ride a bike and i just ridicule them everytime the subject comes up

you will only have to learn on your own is not that hard in a day you will be able to ride a bike

you just need to focus to push forward while you feel like falling eventually you will reach an equilibrium and then just ride along
>>
I don't know how to ride a bike either and I'm okay with that. Id be more concerned if I couldnt ride my boyfriends cock.
>>
riding a bike is really fun. i recommend all you depressed robots buy a bike and start riding it
>>
>>36674268
How mean to make fun of robots and to assume they are depressed.
>>
I do know how to ride a bike, but I honestly haven't done it in like 5 years. If you live in a city it never really comes up.
>>
>>36674599
I find it comes up more in the city since things are closer and traffic is worse, unless your city is very bad for bikes.
>>
>>36673662
It's not like playing an instrument, anon. It's never too late to learn to ride a bike. The same cannot be said about learning to play the harp.

I just learned how to ride a bike 6 months ago, at 27 years old. Not a single soul laughed at me. But now I'm pretty competent at it. I'm no BMX competitor but I can get around now, easily, which is nice.

I highly recommend it, anon. Buy a bike, ride it in an empty parking lot, and learn dammit.
>>
I know how to ride a bike, but I'm 20 and still don't know how to swim.
>>
You should learn how, but it doesn't really matter unless you live on a college campus.

I just think you should because it's really fun, especially if you live in a smallish libtard town that installs bike lanes everywhere, like I do.
>>
File: 1336227054446.jpg (2MB, 2800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1336227054446.jpg
2MB, 2800x2800px
I can ride a bike
I can swim
I can drive a manual/automatic car/truck
I can't socialize.
....help.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-231601.png (183KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-231601.png
183KB, 1440x2560px
>>36673662
It is never too late to learn how to ride a bike. It is quite useful if you know how to do it and you may fall in the first times, but after trying and trying you should be able to drive it in like a week. Also, it is a pretty nice feeling to just drive around if your city is made for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.