[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general - FINALS WEEK Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: 1458419097191.jpg (137KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
1458419097191.jpg
137KB, 675x530px
>How many exams/papers/projects left?
>How are those grades?
>>
File: 23523452345.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
23523452345.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
>2 weeks until exams
>4 exams
>140 hours of cram time at 10 hours a day
>possible to push in 4 hours/day more
>35-49 hours cram / exam
>maths is ok, so I might be able to shift off 30 hours from maths to the others, giving 45-59 hours / exam
I'm not gonna make it
>>
File: 1277803973743.gif (11KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1277803973743.gif
11KB, 125x125px
>1 day until exam
>still feel like I've done no revision
>>
It's all going to hell. I took a calc exam yesterday, and whenever I got to a problem that required any slightly difficult thinking, I just couldn't do it. Not sure if it was the caffeine crash or the mental fog, I just need help. If it keeps going this way, I'm proper fucked for the next two weeks.

What can I do, other than drugs?
>>
Next week
>linear algebra exam
>differential equations exam
>world literature essay
>computer science exam
>computer science final project due
The week after that
>world literature final essay
>linear algebra final
>differential equations final
JUST
>>
>>36672669
>world literature
>maths/cs
why do americans do this? Is this why your degrees take one additional year and you pay a couple thousand additional moneys?
>>
>public law tomorrow
>was feeling breddy gud about it until I looked at some past papers and realised I couldn't answer any of the questions on it
>even worse when I found out I have to cite cases

I have contract law next Wednesday but honestly I'm not even able to panic about that yet, I'll update you when I start losing it over that
>>
>>36672699
Otherwise you become a codemonkey whose only interests are anime and smash bros melee
>>
SOMEONE TEACH ME ABOUT RLC CIRCUITS OR I'M FUCKED
>>
>>36672474
>Just slept until 2:30
Fuck I just don't want to do anything
>>
>>36672735
That's a retarded assumption. If those people don't care about that stuff, they'll just cram in for the exam and forget everything in a week. History satisfies my autism, but I'd despise a history class if I were forced to do it as part of my degree
>>
Next Tuesday I drop my accountancy degree to go for some classical and flamenco guitar degree because the only thing I see myself doing for the rest of my life and that I have talent is music. Yes, I live in truly shithole country called Brazil, I will starve for life but at leasy I will starve doing what I love.
>>
File: 1492476843882.png (71KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1492476843882.png
71KB, 348x301px
last exam before actual finals

...yes that's right, we have a fucking exam on our last chapters and then a cumulative next week

I've been studying for 10 hours. I know about 80% I'd say
>>
File: 1456670435820.jpg (105KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
1456670435820.jpg
105KB, 700x396px
>application to study abroad got accepted

Can any Americans give a Bribong some advice for university life in your country?
>>
>>36673155
Once you say anything chicks will gigglee and want to fuck you. Congrats
>>
>>36673155
Make sure you tip the school shooter If he decides to spare you. It's only polite
>>
>>36673502
Depends on what part he's from.
>>
>>36672593

what the fuck why? whats your major
>>
>>36672593
Did you go to class at all? Why do you need to cram so damn much? I study at most 10 hours before a final.
>>
>>36673537
Most Americans don't know the difference, its just "british accent"
>>
>>36673541
Some engi field. Missed assignments, have to score pretty high in everything, and there's lots of dense stuff.

>>36673571
>Did you go to class at all?
Missed almost everything in the 2nd term. Don't know what the fuck happened
>>
I'm seriously considering suicide if I fail my Biochem II class. I will lose my scholarship and would have to stay a this university another year since they only offer the course in the spring. Plus, since I want to be a dentist, I'd have to spend like two years attempting to boost my science GPA just for a 3 credit hour class. I have and A in Genetics and a Comparative Vertebrate anatomy class I'm taking this semester but I've never failed a class before in my life and Biochem II is just killing me. I don't want to fail but no matter how much time I put into it I just can't get it and I need this class to graduate. Even as I try to study for this final I just see myself failing. I've never failed anything before. It's torture
>>
Last exam tomorrow, final next Monday. I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I've procrastinated long enough so I'll probably just watch anime. Smart but lazy in uni means B instead of A, but I don't give a shit anymore, last semester and grade can't be changed at this point. I accept what's coming and can finally start making some shekels. At least I got a job lined up already
>>
>>36674608
why dont you just do dental hygienist...2 years of work, still make 20/hr
>>
>calculus 2 exam tuesday
>planned to study all day today and tomorrow
>studied for an hour this morning and then took a break
>now 5 pm
fuck
at least tomorrow is just a microeconomics exam, which you'd have to be brain-dead to not get at least a B on
>>
>>36675362
>Calculus 2
>Taking two days of studying to get a decent grade
brainlet pls
>>
>>36674608

Don't worry, grades don't matter for dds. You're expected to goof off and have fun in school. We used to call going out or doing anything fun 'considering dentistry' back in school.
>>
File: 1490148457176.png (742KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490148457176.png
742KB, 720x960px
WHO HERE /PROCRASTINATING/

4 FINALS IN THE NEXT WEEK HA HA HA
>>
>>36675468
prof is head of math department, has an ivy phd, and made his own homework for the class because the textbook problems are "too easy"
>>
>>36673155
yes, don't fucking come you britfag idiot.
>>
>>36675604
prof sounds like a cunt. Why did you register for his class?
>>
File: u wot.jpg (94KB, 940x695px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
94KB, 940x695px
>just going to skip all exams for the next semester
>>
>>36675604
haha mine is exactly the same. except I have him for both of my fucking math classes. takes 6 hours to get a single assignment done.
>>
>>36675681
It was the only one that fit in my schedule with the other required classes for my major. A third of the class has dropped it, and about a third of the remaining students are currently failing.
>>
I'm probably going to fail everything that matters. Thank god my uni has credit by exam so I can at least make up for some of it.
>>
>>36672474
Im going to fail PRECALC

again.
>>
i'm procrastinating like crazy
anyone know anything about linguistics?
specifically phonetics?
more specifically narrow transcription analysis?
>>
>>36675833
retard
this post is original
>>
>>36675222
I don't want to be a hygienist. I've only considered being a dentist since I was like 10. It's either dentist or dentist for me.

>>36675479
I don't know what world from which you originate but I wish that I was born there. I've had no social life since I've been here. I've worked hard for my 3.7 overall and 3.5 science and I desperately want to keep them.
>>
>>36675833
Litterally how?
Precalc is so much easier compared to what comes before and after it.
>>
>>36672730
>eu law essays
REEEE just give me the fucking competition problem questions

shitheads
>>
>depression hits like a truck right before finals
What the fuck am I to do now?
>>
>below average scores for most of my >midterms despite studying as much as I can
>cant save grade even if aced finals
>dont even care about finals anymore
>shit gpa as always

Maybe Im just too retarded for college
>>
what happens if you fail an elective? I did barely any of the work so there's no chance of me passing it, I might be able to manage a low D (like 61%).
>>
>get a's in all math classes
>adviser says i should try cs
>ok
>professor draws tree on blackboard
>spends 30 minutes stuttering and waving his hands around
>end of lecture
>"it just werks"
>drop the class
is this really what all computer science classes are like?
>>
did some presentation for some stupid capstone business class with my group

tfw when my part was the end where i give the strategic recommendation but I kinda fucked up but then saved myself later cuz I answered most of the questions we got

kek

have a real estate project thats 20% of grade due tuesday before midnight but honestly dont wanna do it, I got a 100 on the first midterm so not doing it would put me at a max grade possible of 80%, I feel like I can at least get a C on the final
>>
>top 5% of class in difficult weed-out classes
>C- in bullshit busywork class
Why can't I apply myself? I just hate having my time wasted.
>>
>midterm
>anime marathon

why does accounting feels so easy :^)
>>
File: ginko3.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ginko3.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>2 finals tomorrow
>have solid 90.0s in both classes
>haven't studied at all
i'm fucked aren't i
>>
>muh mid term
>anime marathon

I came to laugh at your meme degrees

t. Accounting masterace
>>
>>36673155
Red cups m8, it's a real thing
>>
>>36677937
You need so many electives to pass so assuming you're not in your final year you just have to double up the next year
>>
>>36673155
What this>>36673502 man said. You will be drowning in pussy.
>>
File: 1459565431366.png (109KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
1459565431366.png
109KB, 400x448px
>>36672474
There were multiple qts eating alone in the cafeteria at dinner. I tried to work up the courage to talk to one of them, but I chickened out. I feel terrible.
>>
>>36678253
Good. You know how autistic it is just approaching a random girl you have never talked to before?
>>
>>36678300
No. Enlighten me.

I've had limited success doing it, gotten two phone numbers and hung out with both.
>>
Ok'ish for now. Awaiting results for 2 tests, fucked up a chemistry test.

4 tests coming up 2 fucking hard, the other 2 medium

Wish me luck my dudes
>>
>>36673155
americans are turbonormies and will take your banter at face value and get offended

also you will drown in pussy if youre 4/10+
>>
All right for the most part, Though there is one exam in particular that will make or break my grade. I fucking hate professors who do shit like this.The grades for this class only consist of a mid term and a final, so if you fuck up one it's pretty much over.
>>
>film and tv production degree
>no exams
>just three projects a year plus little side projects and one 3000 word essay
>all done
>four month break until third year

Feels comfy lads.
>>
>>36674608
What is up with dental people and suicide?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 167x200px
>>36678899
>film degree
>>
>prof requires 2 copies of an essay
>1 has to be reviewed by a classmate
>didn't get it reviewed
>didn't even start on it yet
>>
File: 1493364863110.jpg (161KB, 854x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493364863110.jpg
161KB, 854x715px
>spent 15 hours studying for test
>still going to get a b

Professor already told us the 12-week class made a fucking C average lmao. This fag wants no one to get an A.
>>
>>36673537

99% of Americans won't be able to differentiate between accents like London and Liverpool. MAYBE we could pick up on a really jarring one like Glaswegian.

To be fair, most brits probably can't distinguish between northern and southern regional dialects. It's all just "New Yorker" and "redneck" to them.
>>
File: jD7m7oc.jpg (131KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
jD7m7oc.jpg
131KB, 640x787px
>Going into week before finals having read all of the content in the semester from the textbooks

I also have As in every single class. I guess I'll just study more.
>>
File: 1490742369280.jpg (163KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490742369280.jpg
163KB, 987x700px
>Wednesday has my last exam
>also when I have to turn in eight page Geography essay on my hometown
>two pages in but really unsure if i'm doing it right
>asked a girl in my class if she started it
>"haha nope"
>If I don't get at least an 85 on it I may fail the class
How fucked?
>>
18 here, graduating high school this year. How hard exactly is university compared to high school courses. Specifically looking for Canadian education system replies. I'm doing engineering next year.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.