[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

Femanons, why not just admit that bigger dicks are generally better (all other things being equal)?

Femanons, why did you camwhore in the past?

Femanons, why do you love submissive sex so much?
>>
>>36671906
>tfw no qt3.14 non confrontational gf who just sits like a wet blanket and does nothing and agrees with me 100%
I don't really want to Dom a girl I just want to have a boring partner
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>36671906
Because big dicks hurt and I've done none of those things because I'm a shut in NEET virgin.
>>
>>36672290
>big dicks hurt
>lol I'm a virgin really
Some retard will fall for it
>>
>>36672290
How the fuck do you know big dicks hurt if you've never taken a dick whore?
>>
>>36671906
I prefer bbc
t. piety
>>
>>36672290
can l buy you some qt clothes
>>
>>36672323
>>36672317

Nigga are you really asking if it's possible that someone would believe something they read online and didn't experience first hand on fucking /r9k/ of all places?
>>
>>36672352
Piety is into black guys? That sucks. I actually liked her. She's rape bait material.
>>
File: ppeppepepe.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
ppeppepepe.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>36672352
Piety is a pure virgin waifu don't you dare disgrace her like this!!!!
>>36672323
Pure instinct, anon.
>>
I have a q for you femanons. How does it feel to know that your body can give men so much heavenly pleasure?

Real question. I'm curious as to how women think about this.
>>
File: sp.jpg (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
14KB, 320x288px
>>36672386
A-are you memeing or will you really buy me stuff?
>>
>>36672444
Not him but if what you said is true I can buy you stuff.
>>
>>36672444
Yes, I'm very lonely and love giving gifts. What kind of stuff would you want?
>>
>>36672444
>>36672458
I am serious, if you leave a throwaway email I can buy you things, you don't have to do anything.
>>
>>36672458
>>36672714
>>36672719
>women literally living life on baby-tier retardo easy mode on a silver platter
>>
File: killme.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
I was really nervous about meeting this girl on match today, I had a thread about it earlier. Im not a fucking shill btw
>be me
>meet girl on match
>chat up for a couple hours
>finally get the courage to ask her out
>she accepts
>date was supposed to be today
>she just emails me saying she has to cancel due to car troubles
>tfw
anons and femanons do I buy this story? She said she'd like to meet up for a drink in a couple days after her car gets fixed. What do I say? Is there hope?
>>
>>36672458
>>36672714
>>36672719
This is a dude you fuckin morons
>>
>>36672352
>eww
>i hate niggers
>delet
t. Piety
>>
>>36672352
piety hates black people tho
>>
>>36672987
Why would a dude want me to buy them dresses?
>>
>>36673220
Because they're a femboi
>>
Big dicks are better, but everything else is not equal
I never did
I hate myself very, very much, and the only way to get my specialfriend to hurt me like I deserve is to make it "sexual role play" so he doesn't get creeped out
>>
>>36673373
Is your masochism derived from self hatred then? That's hot.
>>
>>36673684
Yeah, you nailed it

thank
>>
>>36672908
In this case anon I would give her another chance. Sometimes things do go wrong you know. You drop them when it becomes a reoccurring issue though. Like if she has a random excuse for everything back out.
>>
>>36673712
So up to what size are bigger dicks better than smaller ones? Is 10 too big?

Do you like being beaten?
>>
>>36671906
>Femanons

I know you're all jaded and bitter about women, But you really should consider the source when you're talking to a bunch of blown out 4chan girls with Dad issues.
>>
>>36673851
My not-boyfriend's dick is about eight inches, and that fits in all the way with slight pain at certain angles
I think I could probably get stretched a couple inches deeper with some practice, since I used to only be able to five inches
Yeah, I would appreciate beatings a lot
I don't get them
I get spanked and choked, but that's pretty much vanilla since that 50 shades of grey shit came out
>>
>>36673712
Women like you are perfect. So superior to norman girls.
>>
>>36671906
Not a femanon but here's the answer key:
>we're lying whores who won't admit that we're whores
>we're whores
>we're whores
>>
>>36673963
>likes being hurt badly
>likes big dicks

Do you uh, have an email address or something like that?
>>
>>36673980
th-thanks

>>36674033
sorry, my dude
part of my punishment is only being allowed to interact with people who tell me there's nothing to appreciate about me
>>
>>36672402
Piety is a trap thottie
>>
>>36674104
You have a body to beat until you're black and blue and three holes to fuck. That's enough to appreciate about you.
>>
Femanons post bellies NOW
>>
>>36674189
too nice, I have trouble accepting compliments
thank you
>>
>>36674230
How badly do you want to be hurt? Vanilla shit or actually beaten until you can't stand up?
>>
>>36674230
Shut the fuck up, you worthless fucking slut. I'll choke you the fuck out and beat you with objects while you're out.
>>
>>36674313
Well realistically, I need to be able to walk for work
But I'd like to take it right up to the borderline
I used to have a boyfriend who would tie my wrists up above my head to this bar across the top of his closet, and just fucking wail on me
I'd have bruises from the face down
Only thing I miss about him
On occasion, I'll hit myself hammer to get a nice bruise
I don't do it where anyone can see, usually my belly, and I just jab it with my fingers throughout the day

>>36674889
Whoa, am leavin
>>
>>36672352
ew bestiality

you should advertise it more so real people know to stay away from you
>>
>>36675129
kek Soft ass bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 647x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 647x593px
>>36671906
Well, OP,

>dicks bigger than 7" hurt
>there's no point being a camwhore
>I like being on top at the beginning then bottom towards the end
>>
Hello fellow femanons. I always try asking this in threads where I know there'll be gaps but get taken for bait. Few questions for ya:
1) I'm a grill who thinks I can't climax. I am on Prozac, but it's a low dosage, I don't know if it affects it at all. Anyone else have this problem?
2) I don't know what to do with my fucking clit. I've never really masturbated properly. How do I do it?
3) I can't fit a finger inside more than the tip until it starts burning. Am I broken? Am I just supposed to push through the pain the first time? Is sec worth the hype?
Thanks m8s
>>
>>36675337
SSRIs affect your libido negatively, even though it is a small dosage.
>>
>>36675337
>I can't fit a finger inside more than the tip until it starts burning
maybe an infection?
>>
>>36675337
Prozac, Zoloft, and Lexapro all make it impossible to climax
You rub your clit in a circle at whatever pressure and speed is comfortable, use your open hand with closed fingers
Penetration is difficult until you do it repeatedly, and every time you go up a size, that difficulty returns
Sex is shit
Good luck
>>
>>36675444
>>36675478
>>36675488

Thanks everyone, I had a feeling coitus was over hyped. I'll look into the whole infection thing too and the SSRI. I've been doomed from the start.
>>
>>36675650
Well, who knows. You might have vaginismus if penetration hurts even when you're relaxed.
>>
>>36675337
1) at first rub your clit with a low powered vibrator, you wouldn't believe how amazing this feels
2) use a vibrator
3) try something small and smooth like a sharpie, i did this when i was 14 until i could finger myself without much pain. If the pain is too much, rub your clit while fingering yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 552x552px
>>36675337
I've been on bi polar medication for like 8 years now and steadily increasing the dosage every year.

With every year my sex drive goes down, I'll have sex with guys then not orgasm or even get myself off.
>>
>>36672323

If she tried using a big dildo and found it uncomfortable it wouldn't be a leap to assume big dicks would also hurt
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.