[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I start boot camp TOMORROW I already regret signing up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1443652804697.jpg (54KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1443652804697.jpg
54KB, 550x366px
>tfw I start boot camp TOMORROW

I already regret signing up
>>
>>36671285
it'll be fine faggot, training is the best part
>>
>>36671285
don't worry, they already regret taking you
>>
>>36671378
>>36671397
I don't why I signed up

I'm an introvert
>>
>>36671406
What MOS and what branch
>>
>>36671406
just watch full metal jacket and pick out the character you will mimic for the next 10 weeks
>>
>>36671447
kek do this op
orig
>>
>>36671433
15F in the Army
>>
You can shred your contract at any point between now and physically getting on the plane. You'd probably regret that too though.

I'm guessing that you joined because you had nothing better going on in life and you thought the military was going to be an easy way out of having to choose adult world though - in which case have fun, stupid.
>>
>>36671532
I read that you can quit training if you don't like it??
>>
>>36671511
There's lots of weird people in the army, as long as you're not an asshole you'll make friends. And your MOS isn't a meme one, so when you get out you'll actually have good experience
>>
>>36671550
Haha nope. You can't ever just "quit"

You can lie and say you're gonna kill yourself and if you're convincing enough they'll kick you out but that's about the only way you can "quit" the military.
>>
>>36671447
he's gonna end up with a bullet in his brain
do it
>>
>>36671285
I'm proud of you, you'll thank yourself later
>>
File: 1493019669469.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493019669469.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
>>36671285
Honestly it's the best decision you can make...military benefits are insane plus you'll probably make very good friends...don't sweat it anon you'll like it
>>
>>36671285
The Army is great, we use to suck each other off in the showers in camp, deployments are a birobots dream tons of horny men willing to suck and fuck enjoy time M8
>>
Fellow autist friend went military. Told me he wished he went college instead
>>
>>36671900
That's how I'm feeling right now
>>
>>36671900
That's how I felt every single day for 4 years until I got out.
>24 now
>starting college this fall
>Everybody in my class will be 6 years younger than me and would've been in elementary school when I graduated
At least I won't have to go in debt.
>>
>>36671572

Discharges follow you through the rest of your life though, honorable or otherwise. If OP tries to get another job or buy a gun, a cursory background check will flag a mental health discharge and they'll refuse him.
>>
>>36671963
If he's been in for less than 90 days they'd give him an ELS which technically isn't a discharge and doesn't have a reasoning for discharge listed so it wouldn't show up.
>>
>>36671285
congrats for deciding to make something of yourself

it will be over before you know it and you'll be glad you decided to be a part of something greater than yourself

In time you'll be making good money and have a sense of belonging. Maybe get to travel and see the world.

I always wanted to join but I am not allowed
>>
>>36672021
>I always wanted to join but I am not allowed
It's pretty obvious you weren't ever in seeing how you sound like the bullshit recruiters spew out at gullible and desperate teenagers.
>>
You'll be alright if you embrace the environment and go with it.

If you reject it the whole way it will be a nightmare.

I know.
>>
>>36671285
do SS + GOMAD instead
>>
>tfw got medically dq'd
I thought I'd do good man
>>
>>36672172
>>36672021
what for?

origynig
>>
>>36671511

Hope you're going to Fort Sill, else you're going to have a rough time.
>>
Good luck, there's really no turning back. If you try quitting, you'll be kept there for way longer than if you just went through with it. Don't try regretting it because you'll just make your entire career a nightmare like the other anon said.
>>
File: tumblr_nq4m8nzVZv1uyzzcko1_500.gif (100KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq4m8nzVZv1uyzzcko1_500.gif
100KB, 500x282px
>>36671954
>that paid scholarship feel
>>
>>36671511
As an introvert in the Army you will most likely find a lot of other introverts.BCT is an introverts dream. You just do what youre told and lay low for 2-3 months. Enjoy faggot and just do whats required.
>>
>>36672337
Meh. I didn't join for the money or for free college. I joined because I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I had a scholarship for college too (even did a year which is why I'm 24 now and was in for 4 years) but I changed my major 3 times in that year. I also knew I sure as hell didn't want to work at McDs or other entry level shit, so the military was my answer
>>
>>36671406

There are probably worse places for introverts, because you are not expected to have any thoughts or ideas, just obey.

It will be hell, but after you get through it, you will appreciate having done it.
>>
>>36671406
You know, being an introvert is not an excuse to do nothing with your life, unless you have actual mental problems.
>>
>tfw ets in 90 days
>not sure if i want to
>>
>>36672257
>>36672172
for my bad astigmatism
>>
>>36672421
Leave and never turn back. I'm still s year away before ets and I'm stuck in germany right now.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.